Desires pt2 (B x Nb)

Pt.2 for everyone that asked for it but @Andrewgarfieldsfeet specifically because their comment made me laugh & they were also the first person to read & comment on pt.1

All the same info as pt.1 <3 (Just a reminder, Kit is non-binary with a biologically female body while Jude is a male with a biologically male body)

This one-shot is not for the light of heart so if super sexual stuff makes you uncomfortable then definitely don't read this one-shot lol

*****************************

"-now would you like some help with your problem Darling?" Kit asked Jude as they moved the pillow off his lap.

"Yes please," Jude answered almost immediately, already beginning to slip into a submissive state of mind.

"Oh you're such a good boy using your manners~" Kit teased, loving the hazy look of lust in Jude's eyes.

Jude sucked in a breath sharply when Kit began to palm him through his pants.

"Oh fuck~" He breathed out as his body shivered.

"That's right, let out all of your beautiful noises, I want to hear everything," Kit stated before they began to kiss Jude's jaw, down his neck, and to his Addam's apple.

Jude shivered again as he let out a breathy moan while Kit's hand applied more pressure against his erection.

"Now are you going to keep being a good boy and fuck my thighs? Or do you want to grind on them instead? Maybe a little bit of both hmm?" Kit asked as they pulled their hand away making Jude whine at the loss of touch.

Jude nodded in head yes in response as Kit laid back so their back was in the seat of the couch, their thighs lifted in front of them.

"Then prove it, fuck them, grind against them like you're a bitch in heat, but don't cum until I tell you to." They said, their tone dominant.

"Can I take my pants off?" Jude asked, not wanting to do anything without Kit's permission.

"Yes, you can take your pants off but keep your boxers. You're such a good boy for asking permission first." They praised as Jude took his pants off, keeping his boxers on, showing off his dick imprint.

Jude whined with a smile in response, relishing in the praise.

"Go on then, use my legs, edge yourself, and tell me if you need to cum. I might even be nice and let you, only time will tell~" Kit hummed as they moved their legs so they were resting against Jude's shoulder.

Jude wrapped his arm around their legs while his other hand held their hip to balance himself before he began to grind against their thighs.

He moved his hips back and forth and up and down, trying his best to get as much pressure against himself as possible, letting out whimpers and breathy moans the entire time.

"Aww look at you, you seem so needy." Kit hummed as they watched Jude grind against their legs, trying his best to get himself off.

He whined loudly in response getting a laugh back.

"Do you like when I call you needy? Do you like being a needy little bitch?" Kit asked as Jude's pace sped up and his grinding became more aggressive than before.

Jude nodded again, moaning instead of giving any real verbal response.

"Take your boxers off and fuck my thighs right," Kit demanded making Jude instantly comply, thrilled to get rid of the restricting fabric on his dick.