Chapter Forty-Five

Neil

Day turned into night quick. My eyes grew droopy and dark. I drove to Kat's slower than I should've since I just wanted to sleep. I should've text Kat to warn her how late I was going to be. I didn't want her to disturb her. I just wanted to see Jackson. I wanted to sleep.

I pull into the driveway and quickly shut off the car light. I dared not to wake them up so late. I pull my phone up the my face. I simply found Rose's and my messages.

N- call me. I want to tell you everything

I lock my phone and step out of the car. I drag my feet to the front door to unlock it. The second I step into the house I place my keys in the key bowl and take my shoes off. Kat hated shoes on in her house. I respected her for that since she has carpet. I take my jacket off and throw it on the couch.

"Neil?" I get startled as I heard her soft sweet voice. I turn around to see Kat in the moon light peering through the windows. She was wearing shorts and a robe that was half closed. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she was rubbing her eye.

"Did I wake you?" I questioned softly.

"A little," she giggled and crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry," God, she was so beautiful. She smiled and I don't know what got into me. I stepped closer and closer until I was directly in front of her.

"Rough day?" She asked in a sleepy tone.

"Please, don't stop me." I barely managed to whisper to her.

"What?" I leaned down and kissed her gently. I grabbed her wrists before she could refuse. She never pulled away though.

I put my forehead against her. I kept my eyes closed as I hoped she wouldn't run from me again. I knew I shouldn't have but I just wanted to forget everything even if it was just for a little bit. I made sure to not make sudden moves, I placed my hand on her cheek. I wanted her to want this. I wanted her to want me as bad as I wanted her.

"Neil.." Was all she was able to say. I rubbed my thumb along her bottom lip, I could tell her held her breathe once I did that.

"Let me take care of you," I whisper to her. I was hoping to get any reaction out of Kat. And it worked. Her lips attached to mine out of her own free will. I groan soft into the kiss. She grabbed ahold of my tee shirt and pulled our lips apart once more. She led us to the couch. I was hoping the bedroom but I had a feeling she wouldn't let me in there.

I take her hand in mine and watch her carefully. With her other hand, she placed it up on my cheek and nodded. I've been waiting so long for this moment. She slowly took off her robe and dropped it to the floor. I watched in desire. She was left in a tank top and shorts.

Without even forcing myself, my fingers ended up at the bottom of her tank top and was pulling it over her head. I lean in and attach my lips to her neck, my hands rubbed her rib cage before pulling her closer. Kat let out a little whimper. She was so warm and soft.

I slipped my fingers into her waistband of her shorts and pulled them down. She stepped out of them and started to unbuckle my belt. I watched her tiny fingers fiddle with my jeans. I took my shirt off before she pulled my jeans down. She was left naked in front of me and I watched her with pure lust. She gently placed her hand on my growing self. I close my eyes at her touch. I bit my bottom lip as she pulled my boxers down. I could feel she body shift down. I snap my head to her as she started to get on her knees.

I grabbed her by the forearms. She looked up at me as I shake my head no. I didn't except her to do such a thing right now. I wanted to please her.

I lied her on the couch and hovered over her. Gently kissing her neck down to her shoulder. I wanted to take in every moment. I wanted to ingulf her. I made my way down to her breast. I kissed around her nipple before taking her breast into my mouth. She moaned and put her fingers in my hair. I went back in forth a couple of times before continuing further down her stomach

I finally made it down to her center. She watched me as I kissed both of her inner thighs. She bucked her hips up and I smile as she grew impatient. I spread her legs open more for access. I started with kissing her mound. She arched her back and lifted her hips once again. I took one long drag from her core to the top. She exhaled hard.

"Please," She whimpered at me. I didn't want to waste anymore time. I swirled, sucked and flicked my tongue all around her perfect core. I grown at her sweet taste. My tongue made it's way to her entrance. She was moaning and whining for me. I could tell she was trying to stay quiet. She rocked her hips up and down for more friction. Right before I was going to slide my middle finger inside her and she sat up and pulled my face to hers.

We shared a long passionate kiss. She moaned into my mouth. "I want to feel you again." She whispered into my lips. I laid her back down and hovered over her. I grabbed ahold of myself, pumped a couple times before slipping between her folds to coat myself in her wetness. She was dripping. She bit her lip hard enough for me to notice.

"Are you sure?" I peer down at her. Kat wrapped on leg around my waist and nodded. I aligned myself to her entrance and slowly pushed in. She threw her head back and gasped for air. She arms were wrapped around my neck. I kiss her arms sweetly as I push my full length inside her. I shut my eyes tight as I felt her walls contract around me.

I waited patiently before she told me to move. Our pace was steady and sweet. She was struggling to keep her moans down. I ended up covering her mouth with my hand. As badly as I wanted to hear her moans, we didn't want to wake Jackson.

I look back at her and see a tear fall from her. I lifted my hand away from her mouth. "Are you okay baby?" I stop suddenly as I worry.

"N-Neil, don't stop," I continued at a steady pace. "I'm almost there," She bared her face into my neck and I growl at the contact. I slipped my hand between the two of us as I went to rub her. I felt her walls tighten even more around me and I knew I wasn't going to last any longer.

"Fuck," I groan. "Cum with me baby." She nodded and moaned. She dug her nails deep into my back and the louder her moans got I knew she was there. She threw her head back and I cover her mouth again as we came together. I clenched my jaw and gripped her thigh hard as I released deep inside her.

Her body started to relax and her breathing going back to normal. I watched her as I removed my hand from her mouth. She let out one last moan. I couldn't help but kiss her one more time.

"I love you, Kat." We didn't move from our position. I rested my heavy head on her shoulder.

"I love you too."