Chapter Twenty-one

I woke up by the smell of coffee and bacon. It was such a nice smell. I remember when Kat would have a pot of coffee ready for my grumpy self in the morning. She would poor me a mug and make me breakfast. I sat at the counter watching her move. She was so beautiful.

I was snapped out of it when I hear popping. I thought I was dreaming of that smell but it was real. Who was in my place? I spring up onto my feet and jog to the kitchen. I was surprised to see Jesse cooking in an apron shirtless while still wearing pants.

"Hey," I was speechless. "I made bacon and French toast. I gotta say, it feels good to cook again. I don't have to eat chow for breakfast, lunch, and dinner anymore." He let out a small laugh. He took off the apron which I had no idea I had and put his shirt back on. I watched him turn off the stove. He poured himself a cup of coffee, he made himself a plate and sat at my table.

"How did you get out of the closet?" He shrugged and starting scarfing his face.

He talked with his mouth full, "I'm a criminal, Neil."

"Yeah, I know. But if you can get out of a closet while the door on the outside is locked, why couldn't you get out of a fake jail cell?" He never answered. Did he ever want out of that jail cell? I was still in shock but I got myself coffee. When I turn back around I saw Jesse on my laptop. I hurried to the table, sat down, and shut my computer.

"What do you think you're doing?" Growling at him.

"Okay, I'm not going to lie to you man." He took a pause. "I was going to watch porn. But I wasn't going to do anything here. I have more respect for you than that." I really couldn't believe my morning so far. I took a big gulp of my coffee. "Fine. I won't watch it yet. But I will start finding your girl. If you will give me the computer back?" I gave it back to him and he started. I tried to peek but he wouldn't let me. He never let anyone watch him do his thing. I bit my lip waiting for him. "I need a picture. Do you have one?"

I shook my head no. "Neil. Don't lie to me." He looked straight through me and I knew he could tell I had one. Of course, I had one. I took back the computer to pull up a photo.

"Here." His eyes popped right out of his head when he saw the only pictures I had was her in my white tee with no pants or bra and one in her school girl outfit. But her smile was so beautiful, it lit up my insides. I felt like a girl for thinking all this.

"You had her?!"

"Yeah, why?" He laughed.

"How could someone like you get someone like her?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

He clicked on the next picture. "Damn! Look at piece of ass Westfall! You know what I'd like to do with her in that outfit. Fuck. Did you have a wooden paddle?" I roll my eyes at his comments.

"It wasn't that type of outfit. She went to a private school." He narrowed his eyebrows.

"Wait, wait, wait. You're telling me she was in school while being with you? You were doing it with a minor?"

"I wasn't just doin' it with her." I stood up to get more coffee.

"But she was a minor?"

I sat back down, "No." He raised an eyebrow at me. "Jesse. She wasn't a minor."

"Do you know that for sure? Cause I was in this situation once where-"

"What the hell does this have to do with Kat? Get to work." He laughed it off.

"Okay. Let's get to work then. Before we continue, I do need to know one thing. I want you to be completely honest with me when I ask you this Neil."

I nod, "sure, what is it?"

"I need to know if you still love her. It's a big part of my work." I didn't know what to say. Did I still love Kat? I mean of course there is love there for her but was all of it still there? "Neil." His voice was stern and slapped me out of my thoughts.

"No." I answered quickly. I stared at my mug. I knew he was looking at me and I couldn't bare to look at him. He could read me like a book. Even when I wasn't looking at him.

"If the answer is no, then it is no. Where was she last?" I bit my lip.

"She was in New York with her brother-"

"Who else."

"Nobody else." Why was I protecting Trevor? He left the group. I should be putting his ass on a stick right now.

"Who else."

Fuck. "Trevor." I heard him scuff.

"That no good son of a bitch. Why were they together?" All I can do right now is shrug. "You know what they were probably doin' together?" A smirk came from his mouth. "He was probably givin' it to her real good. Maybe it's his kid." I tightened my grip on my mug. I couldn't do anything to him. He was trying to find her for me. I had to sit here listening to his stupid remarks. Cunning asshole.

My phone interrupted us. It was Kevin. "Hello?"

"Where are you? Did you make it out of there?" I was too tired to deal with this.

"Mhm."

"They want to see Jesse. Now that they are out.. we're in trouble Neil."

"Nobody is seeing anyone until I see Kat. Keep them at the clubhouse until I sort things out. Keep them separated."

"I found Trevor." Jesse looked at him with evil eyes.

"I've gotta go." Without another work I hung up the phone. "Great. Where is he?"

He turned the laptop around to show me. "By the way.. you can't keep my boys apart now that we are out. They will do anything necessary to see each other." I never answered him.

"I'm going to see him."

"I'm coming."

~~~

Kind of a short chapter but I hope you guys like it! Please like and comment!! Get others to read please! Please give a shoutout, I could really use it.

Love you guys!!

~Xoxo~