Chapter Sixteen

I pull into the back parking lot of the clubs building. A few of the guys were sitting there drinking a beer. I let it slide, I was so tired already. They stood waiting for me to say anything about then sitting and relaxing. Oliver was the only one who sat there not giving a single shit. He knew what I was playing with.

"What happened?" Matty asked gripping his beer tightly in his hands. I shake him off and take someones seat not caring if it was theirs or not. I took the seat next to Oliver and rub my lips with my thumb looking at the darkness.

"Neil," Oli said in his thick British accent. He never made eye contact, I knew he didn't. He didn't respect me anymore. I lost it a long time ago and I was over. But he was in the club so we had to work together and get over it. Either way he did not have a choice.

"I've got a job for you Oliver."

"No thanks." He did not hesitate once. He didn't even think about it and of course he didn't have too. He didn't want anything to do with me.

"I didn't ask if you wanted to or not. There was no option." He slowly looks up from his hands to me. But at this point I was already looking at him.

"What is your command sir?" I knew he was trying to piss me off. I wasn't even in the mood to deal with it so I played it off.

"Break out Jesse. This will be done tonight peasant. Take along these other rotients. I don't care. As long as the job gets done." I stand ready to go inside but before I do there were bright headlights flashing our way. We all squinted and a second later the lights were off. A different car was parked in our lot. Everyone in town knows better so this better not be someone from law. So far I know we've done everything quietly.

We all wait a second before the car door opens. It was too dark to see from this view. I place my beer down on the coffee table that was placed outside for nights like this. I narrow my eyes to try to see who it was, but I was too far away. I pick my feet up one by one slowly inching my way closer. I stop in my place once I see who it was.

"What are you doing here Dee." He gave a warm smile walking closer to me.

"Well, it is nice to see you again too Neil." I cross my arms showing him I wasn't playing along tonight. He shouldn't be here. He knows that, I know that, everyone out behind me knows that. The natives should not be at our club house, none of my men should be on the native grounds nor even speaking to one. It was part of the agreement.

"I could shoot you right now and nothing would become of it. You are a little too far from the reserves, huh, don't you think?" I snap at him.

He gave a nod, "I agree, but once you hear what I have to say you will change how you speak to me."

"And who said I was listening with open ears?" It went silent for a minute. I don't think either one of us knew what to say next. So I spoke first, "What do you want Dee." I had to admit I was a little curious on what he came here to say. I don't think he would have come if it wasn't important.

"Am I allowed to step inside or are you going to shoot me?" I smirk at his remark. I step aside a little and he starts walking. I point to the door signaling somebody to get the door for us. It worked and Matty opened it. Before walking in I tell Oliver to join. I didn't know what I was thinking and I am pretty sure he was as surprised as I was when I told him to follow us.

I show Dee to the meeting room and we take our seats. I took my normal seat in the middle, Oliver sat next to me on my right and Dee on my left. I slug back in the chair waiting for him to start. And of course he did not say one thing. It was starting to piss me off.

"Damn it! Fucking say something Dee!"

"Okay, okay. Calm down. I didn't want to say this over the phone, just in case someone happen to hear me. But after you left the reserves tonight the chief went off to talk to the great ones, and I happen to walk by," He winked. We knew what he meant and he went on with his story. "He knows you will do anything to get to Jesse, we all knew that. After a long talk with them, they knew what they had to do." I narrow my eyebrows a little. "The only way you can get Jesse is if you get him tonight. Their killing him tomorrow. Along with the rest of his group." The room went silent, I didn't think they would ever. But I guess that was the only way to stop me from getting to Jesse.

"Tonight?" He nods. "They are killing him tomorrow?" He nods again. "But-"

"Westfall, that is the only way. Their not just killing Jesse. He may find your family faster then anyone else, but he is not the only one who can find them. You need to get them out of there now."

"Go inform everyone." I whisper to Oli, he didn't do as told at first then he stood an walked out the door.

"Relationship problems, I see." I smirk.

"You're telling me."

"I can help you get them Neil."

I shook my head no, "You can't, I don't want you to get in trouble or even get cut to the curb. You are where you are supposed to be Dee."

"Don't worry about it. I am not helping you get the keys or anything, I am just showing you where they are being held."

"Why are you doing this?" He looked away and shrugged.

"I think family is really important. No matter who you are or what you've done, family should still matter. And of course I can tell they matter to you."