Chapter Twenty-Seven

We started to head out to a place about eight minutes away from the hotel. It was called Hot Parlor. It was a very popular tattoo parlor in the area I guess because you couldn't just walk in to get a tattoo. You had to book an appointment. But that was about to change. We pulled up in front of the parlor across the street and parked there waiting for a sign of Jeremy.

"Where the hell is he, dude? You said he would be here by now." I growl looking out my window hoping I would see her brother anytime now. I bit on my thumb nail.

"Wait patiently and good things will come your way." He placed his hand on my should and pointed with his other one in the opposite direction I was looking in. I put my hand on the door handle of the rental car while getting ready to leave  but Jesse stopped me. "What did I say?"

"He's right there."

"And he's going to stay there for a minute or two. Watch." I kept watching and he walked in front of the parlor and pulled out a cigarette. As he was smoking someone came out of the building and shook his hand. They stood there for about five minutes before Jeremy put out the cigarette and walked in the building. Jesse made us wait another ten minutes and I couldn't wait any longer. I hopped out of the car and put my hands in my jacket pocket. Jesse slowly crept behind me. Once we got to the entrance I got goosebumps.

Jesse whispered behind me, "We'll get him." That gave me enough energy to go on and open the parlor door. There was a women at the front desk covered in tattoos and piercings. Her hair was red and she wore black lip stick. She definitely was not my type.

"You got an appointment?" She smacked her lips while chewing gum.

"No, I am-"

"Man, you gotta book an appointment for a tat." I shook my head.

"I'm not here for a fucking tattoo. I'm here to see Jeremy." She crossed her arms.

"I can not give you that information." This bitch really wanted me to lose my temper. I ignored her comment and went on.

"What room is he in. We just watched him walk in so don't lie to us because.." I leaned in on the counter. "Sweetheart, we really don't like liars." She starred at me and said nothing. I smiled softly, I knew I had to just do what I had too. I slipped around the corner of the counter and walked right past her into a hall way with three doors on each side.

"Sir, you cant go back there!" She yelled and I hear her start walking towards me but Jesse grabbed her arm and yanked her back. I paused and looked back at him.

"Come here sweets. Now we don't wanna have to rough with you. I mean, unless you like it that way." He winked at her.

"If you don't leave I'll have to call the police." Jesse shook his head in disappointment.

"The police aren't going to help this time, baby." He lifted up his shirt and there was a pistol in the hem of his jeans. I questioning where he even got it because you couldn't have one in the airport. "Now, what I want you to do is going put the closed sign up and lock the door for a little bit. And if you choose to not follow directions.." he paused. He pulled the gun out and put it up to the side of her temple. "I will have to put you in real pain." He let go of her arm and she quickly ran to the door and flipped the sign to close and locked the door. "Now sit." She sat in her chair behind the counter.

"How many other's are here?" I questioned.

"Only one other person and the patient."

I continued down the hallway listening closely to see if I could hear the needle gun going off. I followed the sound and it led me to the end of the hallway on the left side. I stood in front of the door. Without warning I walked in. I saw Jeremy sitting in the chair while the tattoo artist was working on his forearm. The man stopped and looked up at me. "Rooms closed man. Use another one."

"I'm not here for that. I'm here to talk to him. Keep doing what you're doing. This will only take a minute." I eyeball Jeremy. I couldn't tell if he could recognize me or not. He hasn't said one more yet. I pulled up an extra chair next to the wall and sat down. "You remember me, man?" I glared at him. His other arm was resting on his forehead and his legs were crossed. I couldn't read his expression, it was just blank. I shook my head up and down still waiting for a response. "Okay, only fair that you don't remember me. I mean, we never really talked. And I honestly never really gave two shits about you either. I'll refresh your memory though." I leaned in close enough to wear he would be able to hear me whisper. "I was the one who randomly showed up in your baby sisters life. The one who treated her poorly; gave her her first drop of alcohol, first smoke and not just cigarettes," I bit my lip noticing he wasn't budging one bit. I knew I had to say something that would push him over the edge. "I was the one who took your baby sisters virginity.." I smirked watching him closely. "You know what else I did? I made her fall in love with me then I kicked her to the curb for awhile and cheated on her. But she came crawling back. She couldn't stay away because she had nobody else."

"You were also the douche that beat her." He snapped back quickly.

"Ah.. So you do remember me." No response. "You know what I like about your sister.. She was new with sex but she knew how to use her tongue-."

He slammed his fist on the arm rest and growled, "Don't talk about my sister like that."

I leaned in closer just watching him. I rested my chin on my fist. "Where is she Jeremy?"

"Why does it matter? You just admitted you treated her like trash." I chuckled.

"She had my kid and no one decided to inform me on this." He laughed.

"Not my problem. Maybe you should've asked someone in your little biker gang how she was doing while you were in prison. Oh! By the way, how was prison? Hm? Get enough dick in there so now you want pussy from the only person that will give it to you?" I smiled. I wanted him to keep running his mouth.

I look at the tattoo artist completely ignoring us, "Hey, man. Can you do me a favor?"

Without him looking up. "Depends."

"Can you come on this side for me?"

"Nope."

"Might want to rethink that." He looked up at me and raised his eyebrow. He was about to turn off the gun, "leave that running for me."

He rested it down on the try next to him. "What are you going to do?" Jeremy whispered and that's how I knew I already got into him head. The tattoo artist stood in front of me and I stood too. I leaned in and whispered in his ear so that Jeremy couldn't hear.

Once I was done talking I squeezed by and the random guy sat down where I used to sit. He pinned his arm down once I sat in his old chair and picked up the needle gun. Jeremy struggled while I pinned down his other arm. "Get the fuck off of me!" He started to move more and I gripped harder.

"I guess you should've listened the first time." I looked him in the eyes and I could tell he was scared. This is what I missed the most. "I'm going to ask you one more time. Where's Kat, Jeremy?"

I knew he wouldn't tell me, "Suck my dick." I nodded and pushed the needle gun in his forearm and he scared in pain. He kept trying to escape. I held the gun there for about 10 seconds and I pushed it deeper into his skin every second. He started to bleed more.

"Are you ready now?" I waited for his answer. Nothing. I jabbed the needles back into his skin and this time I start to move up his arm. He screamed even louder, nearly in tears. I'm not going to lie, he can take the pain. After about the same amount of time I stopped and looked at him, "Now?" Still nothing. I sign, "Okay then." Before I continued he stopped me with his begging.

"Stop! Stop! I'll tell you what you wanna know!"

"Great." I smiled and started to listen.