Chapter Twenty-Six

I stood up slowly trying not to cause any noise whatsoever. I wasn't trying to wake her up. It would've been too weird cause of how freaky she was all night. I'm not going to lie, I really enjoyed it but it was some nasty stuff. I slipped my boxers on then sat on the bed putting my jeans on. Clothing by clothing I was all dressed. I grabbed my wallet and phone off the night stand then left her hotel room. I never knew her name or much about her but it was a great night.

I walked down the hall to the elevator. I checked the time and it was 5:24 a.m. I didn't think it was that early but I was sure tired. I had a voicemail from Jesse, I just rolled my eyes while putting the phone up to my ear.

"Westfall. Man. Listen to me man. Haha listen I drunk a little... well a lot down in the open bar. I saw somethin you probably didn't want me to see, buddy. I saw this lady with you. You followed her and I bet you did something dirtyyy." He snickered. "Oh man. I just wanted to tell you." It ended like that and I stared at my phone before clicking the lock button.

First Trevor then I got laid. Everything was starting to turn my way. I never realized how much I loved sex until after today. Just seeing the other person in so much pleasure was such a turn on. I loved when I saw what I could do with Kat. Her moans were so in sync with her body when I touched it.

As I was walking back to my hotel room I couldn't stop thinking about this woman I spend the night with. It was just what I needed after being in prison for so long. Right when I got to the front of my hotel room I got a text. There was no real name but the contact name was xoxo. I knew who it was when I read it.

Xoxo- Meet me at the bar at 11pm tonight ;)

I gave a smirk knowing it was her. I pressed the key up to the magnet and the door unlock. I cracked it open slowly trying to wake Jesse. I knew if I woke him, he would never let this go. If anything he would probably ask me questions and want details.

"Ohh! Harder! Right there!" I open the door wider thinking that he ordered porn on the tv. But I was way off. All I saw was some skinny brunette woman bent over the bed and Jesse from behind. I never thought I would see him naked. He looked at him and laughed a little.

"Hey man. Do you mind if I finish her off? You got a little action tonight and so am I."

"Mm Jesse.. Let that big hunk join. I can have him in my mouth." This lady stuck her tongue out and winked. I felt grossed out.

Jesse slapped her ass and she whimpered in pain, "Listen.. man I just need a couple of minutes. If you wanna join you can but I prefer if you didn't." I held my breath and shook my head no.

"I'm going to shower and hopefully you'll be done when I get out because.. Dear god. I never want to see this again." They both laughed while I went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower. When with the water falling in the tub, I still could hear her moaning. I started to rinse my body with the warm water. I was so tired I just wanted to sleep in a comfy bed. I just wanted to smoke in bed and drink a beer to put me asleep. I closed my eyes and dunked my head in the water. This was so peaceful, I never even noticed there was no more moaning and screaming.

I turned off the shower when I was done washing myself and open the curtain. I jumped seeing the lady Jesse was having sex with right in front of me, naked. She walked closer to me. I was dripping wet from the shower and I still didn't have on a towel. I wasn't going to lie, I was pretty happy with my size so I had nothing to hide. "Once I saw you come in, I stopped thinking of Jesse and started thinking about you." She looked down past my waist and gave a small smile while biting her lip. "I thought you were going to be that big. Just looking at your body makes me so horny." She ran her hand down her stomach and started touching herself. I'm not going to lie, it was hot but I didn't want anything to do with this lady. I shook my head and got out of the tub. I went to reach for my towel but she stopped me. " I know you want me. I could see you watching me out there and you right now. I can see it."

I smirk, "Listen, you are hot and all but I do not want Jesse's leftovers. I'm not like that baby doll." She threw my towel at me and stomped out of the bathroom. I quickly wrapped my towel around me before Jesse peeked through the doorway. "Where the hell do you find your women?" I shook my head leaving the bathroom. I changed into my boxers once Jesse was in the bathroom.

I unlocked my phone and texted Trevor the plan has changed and I'll let him know later on when to meet us at the airport but just be ready. I got into bed and was about to fall asleep when Jesse slapped my thigh. I jolted up in pain. I was sore from the night before. "What the hell was the for?" I growled at him.

"Just happy to see us moving on. I still got a lot more work to do to find your lady. I'll get it done tomorrow after we rest. How did it go with Trevor? Did you gut him good?" He laid on his bed and turn off the light next to him. I never answered him and I laid back down. "Neil?"

"I'm going to bed." I said nothing more. And turned my back to him.

—-

I woke up with the sun hitting my face and birds chirping outside the window. I grunted loud enough for Jesse to hear. "Morning sunshine." I checked my phone and it was 11:30 a.m. I couldn't believe I got that much rest. I normally never got that much sleep. I was going through my notifications when Jesse chimed in again. "I saw the piece of paper with Jeremy's address on it and did some research." I didn't even know how he knew that was his address. It never had any other information on it. He continued, "he no longer lives there. But I did find out he is in town getting a tattoo very close by. How lucky are we?" He have a devilish smile.

"When will he be there?"

"Twenty-five minutes." I nodded starting to get up. Everything was moving so quickly and I honestly didn't think it would. "We are leaving today at three, right?" I shook my head no.

"Plans changed. I got to deal with something later tonight."

Jesse smirked, "it's the girl from the bar? Isn't it?" I just ignored him going into the bathroom to take a leak, fix my hair, and brush my teeth.

Once I was finished I leave the bathroom and walk out to see Jesse's bare ass once again. "Jesus man!"

"Hey! Calm down. It's nothing you've never seen before."

"Yeah and I was trying to forget about it. Burned into my soul now. Thanks for that." We both chuckled. I wasn't trying to let my guard down but I work up in a good mood I guess.