Epilogue

I literally made Neil's son this really hot guy I saw on tiktok. Not gonna lie he just fit the image so perfectly. His name on literally almost everything is itsslavik idek his really name. Crazy good at dancing tho! Enjoy this little piece before I start book 3!!! Final part to the series.

~~~

Left, right, left. Swing, swing, duck. Forward, backwards, pivot. Stay on your toes and relax body, keep your hands up. Knuckles bruising and burning from the inside of my gloves. Calves and arms flaring with any movement I make. Sweat running down my back and forehead.

"Break," My arms fall, dangling to the side of my body from exhaustion. I exhale sharply and step back to look up, wiping my sweat from my forehead onto my forearm. "You've gotten slower." He blankly stated as I downed a full water bottle.

"I don't think so, dad. You losing your eyes site already, old man?" He chuckled briefly before shaking his head.

"I time you everyday. Any distractions?" He narrowed his brows as he stared deep into my eyes, trying to read me. I puff out my lips and shake my head.

"Nope," I sit down on the lifting bench placed next to the hanging punching bag. The breeze barely grazing my sweaty, hot skin in my tank top and shorts from the open garage door. I ran my glove over my hair before looking down the driveway from the jiggling of a dog collar. I saw the golden retriever first, knowing who would be right after. I saw her come pass the bush.

"Hello, Mr. Westfall!" I could see from my peripheral vision that he waved. I just watched her, "Jackson," her angelic smile spread cheek to cheek, showing off her small dimples. I smile lightly and raise my hand at her. I watch as she continues walking further down. Her sundress swaying from her hips moving. I could feel his eyes burning through to the base of my skull. I slowly peel my eyes back up to meet his.

"You sure about that distraction?" His arms crossed and a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes, hoping he wouldn't continue further with this conversation. "What's her name?" I sigh as my head falls to the ground, resting my arms on my knees.

"Dad.."

"I'm just curious, she's slowing you down. Just wanna know her name." I shake my head.

"Elizabeth," I put a piece of my glove in my mouth to pull it back.

"I didn't say we were done." He laughed and smacked the punching bag.

"How was your work out?"

"You mean, my forceful drills?" I chuckle and open the fridge to pull out a cold water.

"Watch it," My dad's threatening tone bounced off the walls in the kitchen. The smell of fresh watermelon fill my nostrils.

"Lousy," I took a sip and sat at the island counter where Rose was finishing cutting the melon.

"It was lousy cause you don't got your mind straight." He smacked the back of my neck before walking around the counter to give his wife a kiss on the cheek.

"Jackson, what's on your mind?" She asked concerned.

"Pussy," He spat out before he was slapped on the arm by her. I could tell with the look on her face, she wasn't in the mood for his games.

"So, a girl?" She smiled back at me. My lips agape, were we really going to have this conversation?

"Imma go out for a bit," I stood from my chair.

"Jackson.." Her eyes drenched into sadness. I rub the back in my neck awaiting for her to continue. "I'm here for you, I want you to know that."

"I know, Rose. Thanks." I turn at the heel to walk out of the kitchen to go get changed.

"Tomorrow is your mom's passing," She spoke with pain in your voice. I took a stabbing breath of air into my lungs.

"I know," My voice shook.

"I'm going to the grave, if you would like to come with me?" I could hear the plead in her tone. I never went with her any year. Little did she know, I visit my mom more than once a year.

"I'll think about it." My voice cracked as I walked away.

~~~

"I didn't think I was gonna be able to see you today," She giggled and hugged me right around the neck. My burning arms around her waist. "Your dad is really railing you hard, huh?"

I smacked my lips and pulled back, "You have no idea. I just had to see you up close and personal in this dress." I gave a devilish smile before taking a step back to get a good view of what was mine. She did a full 360 and laughed. "Come on girl," I take her hand to lead her to my car parked in the front of her house. I open the passenger side door for her and wait patiently.

"Yo, Lizzy!" A voice appeared from behind us, causing both of our attentions to turn. Fuck.

"Alex! I didn't know you were coming back today! How was the trip?" She spoke extremely interested. He approached closer and closer.

"It was great. Did a lot of shooting down south." My jaw clenched as I looked down at ground. "Guess you wouldn't know much about that since your household can't have guns, huh Jackson?" He laughed as my head shot straight towards him.

"Glad you got to practice your aim. Gonna need it one day." I spat out quick as I knew Liz would stop us from continuing further. She grabbed ahold of my hand and squeezed.

"Watch ya mouth over there boy," he pointed in my direction and ran his tongue along his front teeth. I could feel every muscle tighten in my body. Boiling over with angry.

"You could try shutting it, I'll even give you a free shot this time since we all know what happened last fight." I gave a cocky smile as I brought up the last time I kicked his ass.

"You think your funny?" He narrowed his brows and took a step forward. I open my mouth to speak though I was a second too late.

"Enough," A stern voice lingered from his front porch. I held my cocky smirk as his dad intervened. "Be on your way, you two." He inhaled on a lit cigarette.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Post." Liz apologized, I could feel her energy, embarrassed. I bit my bottom lip as I helped her into my car and shutting the door.

"I'll see you around, Jackie boy. Town's not big enough for the both of us." I looked back one more time before getting into the car. He's smiling and gave a quick wink while holding his duffel bag tight with rage.

This is another guy I saw and thought he had the face of Alex

This is another guy I saw and thought he had the face of Alex. If you remember, Alex was Roxanne's son who claimed to be Neil's. This was a little everywhere but the next book will be explaining everything and I am so excited to start it! Please let me know what you think!!

This guys Instagram is gwilli_kers he's also very good a dancing!