8th grade

️⚠️⚠️
Demon Slayer spoiler alert! If you didn't watch Mugen train I suggest you watch it first.

Sagittarius' POV

"NOOOOOO!!"

"WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIEEEEE"

He will always be in my heart!" Leo shouted wiping away a fake tear.

Mrs.Ophi allowed us to watch something on the class board since it was the first day of school.

We decided to watch Demon Slayer Mugen train. Cancer actually shed a tear in the part where Rengoku died, that part is also the reason why Leo was busy shouting his vocal cords out.

"Shut up, we're trying to actually hear our own thoughts." Picies said giving a glance at leo.

"EXCUSE ME if I interrupted Your DAYDREAMING!" Leo shouted.

Those two always have to fight.

"Kids! Come on, no fights or I'll close the screen." Mrs. Ophi shouted. The two fell quiet not because she was going to close the screen but because they didn't want to get to her bad side.

"Guys." Aqua muttered so that only cancer and I could hear. " The school is gonna make us wear uniforms for tomorrow because some special people are coming to visit."

"Awww." I pouted.  On the second day of school?

"And to make it worse, the school is very bad when it comes to clothes, I've seen them they're trash." Aqua continued as a smirk crawled upto her face.

Aqua's mom worked as a teacher in this school so she knew things before hand. She reached down to her bag and pulled out a pack of clothes. "So... I got these made by actual professionals. It looks exactly like the uniform but it doesn't choke you to death. They only had enough material for three." She whispered secretary handing us the uniforms.

"You're the best Aqua!" Cancer and I whispered in sync. " I know" She said with pride.

"What are you two doing?" Virgo popped up infront of Cancer and I. 'Oh. So Aqua is invisible to you?' I thought. "None of your beeswax." Aquarius muttered but only I heard.

"Oh. Nothing" Cancer smiled akwardly. "It doesn't look like you're doing nothing." She raised a brow.

"It's none of your beeswax." Aqua muttered louder. She looked at looked with a forced smile. I could see the anger on her face. Oh no 

"We were just talking about how cute Nezuko looks." I tried to lighten up the mood. "Virgo, please be seated." Ms. Ophi said and Virgo walked away towards her seat Wich was the opposite side of the classroom. I let out an annoyed sigh.

I looked over to the front of the class and watched as Aries rushed upto the board to pick another movie to watch. "Open another anime!" Leo shouted.
"No. Open K drama!" Libra shouted.

"K drama is boring." Taurus added. Libra gasped. "You have no taste in what to watch, so keep your mouth shut!" Libra crossed her arms.

"Go Queen!!" Gem shouted from behind her.

"Enough!" Ms. Ophi demanded. The class went silent. She walked towards the smart board and shut it down. "Aries, sit down." She demanded wich Aries obayed and sat in his seat.

"We'll do work, mabye that will keep you quiet. Open your history books." She demanded. But that didn't make a difference for Capricorn tho, he was busy writing 'something' the whole time since he already watched the Mugen train like five times. I doubt that.

"Perfect" Scorpio mumbled sarcastically. We spent the rest of the semester with our heads in our history books. Yay! I said to myself sarcastically.