Captauris

Capricorn's POV

My eyes sprouted open as the pain on my head increased dramatically. I sat up and masagged my forehead in pain. Voices mumbling in my head giving me a huge headache and as if that wasn't enough I felt like I was sleeping on a rock.

Wait.

I looked behind me, I was sleeping on a rock.

I don't know how to control my telepathic powers just yet, so I randomly hear voices mumbling random shit into my head.

I shook it off and tried to ignore the voices and looked around trying to figure out where I am.

Kinda looks like a forest but something looks different. That's when I heard a loud roar but not a lion's roar, more like a Dinosaur's roar. A T-Rex to be more specific. My heart raced as I jumped up instantly regretting it as my head became ten times worse. But I had bigger things to worry about.

I started running the other direction I heard the roar knowing I could never outrun a dinosaur. I looked back for a split second and felt something make harsh contact with my skin sending me to the ground. I looked at the obstacle I ran into and immediately sprouted up and ran the opposite direction of the Velociraptor.

I sprinted like my life depended on it because it did. Then someone pulled me by my arm and dragged me to another direction. We ran until the dinosaur lost track of us. Both of us were panting heavily.

"Where the hell is Cancer?" He asked. I looked up at the boy and realised it was Scorpio. "I don't know, but I can try penetrating her mind." I said hesitantly not wanting to get into that business. He nodded. "But be quick, this place is packed with meat lovers." He said as we both sat down.

I took a deep breath in and out and hesitantly started to concentrate on the voices in my head but the pain was definitely worth finding my sister.

I closed my eyes trying to differentiate the voices that danced in my head. Suddenly Aquarius' voice become louder than the rest. What do I do? He probably knows I like him now that he can read minds, I'm so doomed... What if he's reading my mind right now? Kuso, kuso! Her voice rang in my head making a smile crawl up on my face as I also felt it heat up but I shook it off, I have to focus on Cancer.

I tried focusing harder and it finally popped up. Where is everyone? Did I travel back in time? Run, RUN!

Her voice shouted in my head making me worry, shit, can I outrun a Triceratops?

My eyes shot open again as we heard screaming,

"CANCER!" We shoued in sync as we got up and ran towards the shouts. A short girl with blonde hair sped past us as a dinosaur came running after her.

It stopped chasing Cancer and looked at us deciding to run after us.

"Seperate!"

I shouted at Scorpio and he nodded as we both went opposite directions. The Triceratops ran after Scorpio, so I took the chance to go check up on Cancer.

"You okay sis?" I asked panting heavily. "Cap!" She smiled as she pulled me into a hug. "Where's Scorpio?" She broke the hug with a worried look on her face. "Being chased by a dinosaur." I shighed not knowing what to do.

She gave me a determined and serious look. "I have to help." She mumbled walking to where he was last seen. "But what if-" she cut me off "I can manipulate blood, I got this."

"GUYSSSSS!!" Scorpio shouted from behind me. I turned around and saw him running towards us as the Dino followed behind.

Cancer immediately ran to him and stopped at a close distance putting her hands infront of her trying to concentrate. "Cancer! Get out of the way!!" The black haired boy shouted but she didn't listen. Instead the Dinosaur suddenly stopped chasing Scorp and started shaking as it tried to move but Cancer wouldn't allow it.

I could see from her facial expression that she was trying really hard and getting tired in the process. I mean, that's a strong Dino she's trying to manipulate but she's doing it.

I realised she couldn't keep controlling it's blood for long. Not being able to think of anything else, I grabbed her hand ran signalling Scorpio to follow.

The Triceratops took a while to recover from Cancer's abilities that gave us enough time it get out of it's sight.

We stopped at a safe place that seemed to have no Dinos around at the moment and tried to catch our breaths.

"Have any of you guys seen Alan?" Cancer asked making Scorpio roll his eyes as I shrugged. "He's probably dead." Scorpio said coldly making Cancer's eyes widen.

Noticing her discomfort, I sighed and put a hand on my sister's shoulder. "Don't worry, I bet he's fine. But we got bigger things to worry about." I said.

"You mean finding the Clue room? How the hell are we supposed to find that in this abomination?" Scopio sighed as he rested his back on one of the trees causing an un-natural noise to be heard.

"Huh??" He turned around and looked at the tree in confusion.

Cancer and I made out way to the tree and I gave it a knock making it sound like I was hitting against metal.

"Try pushing it. Mabye it's a door." Cancer suggested.

A door in the creataceous period is kinda wierd but if there was metal, there could be a door. Right?

Scorpio gave it a slight push that was enough for it to open revealing a white room with white walls and white- you get what I mean. I'm guessing this is the famous 'clue room'.

"Look at our luck!" Cancer hopped in joy as she entered the room.

"Don't jinx us." I rolled my eyes playfully.