Lexon Pt.2

Gemini's POV

The kids woke us up at six in the FRICK'N morning to show us the clue room. They think we had ten hours of sleep, but Leo kept us up all night cause he wanted to play. I had only 5 FRICK'N HOURS OF SLEEP! But I guess it's fine...

"Over here!" Lee shouted as he dragged us down the hallway as he followed Leah. "I think it's this room." Leah said as she brushed her hands against one of the doors while looking down at the map she was holding. "Let's check it." Alpha said as he reached over to open the door.

Leo skipped his way towards the door in such a childish and kinda cute~, I felt my face heaten up. Okay, okay I might have a little crush on him for a long time now. I just don't know if he will accept me... Anyways.

The blonde boy opened the door revealing a plain white room with a white stand and a white envelope on a white pillow that was on the white stand in the middle of the white walls. "Damn." Aries whispered. I guess he was expecting more when he heard the word 'clue room'.

Leo made his way into the white room and retrieved the envelope. "Open it!" Gabe shouted in excitement. I smacked him on the shoulder with my wing and scolded him for being so impatient. "Okay, okay, jeez. Sorry." He put his hands in the air in defeat making me smirk.

"Uhh. I don't think this is a 'clue'. It's more of a demand.. whoever wrote this has attitude." Leo said as he looked at the letter in confusion. "Read it." Aries demanded.

"Listen, I ain't got no time to write a whole poem. Just fix the problem between the children and the adults.
PS: It's never gonna happen." He read from the paper with his soothing voice that made me mentally sqeal while blushing.

Am I going too fan girl for a guy in 8th grade? Mabye.

"That was definitely written by a fifteen year old teen that had enough of life." Gabe commented as he shook his head. "Of course. Did you think we would let the adults write the letter?" Lee playfully rolled his eyes. "Wait. You guys write the clue?" I asked puzzled. I thought they just appeared out of nowhere.

"Not exactly. Someone unknown writes all the clues for Lexon. We don't know who the person is but we know it's a kid." Leah explained in such un-needed information. Why? I dunno.

"But, how are you supposed to solve the war between the adults and us? It's been like this for decades." Alpha groaned knowing nothing was going his way today.

"We'll find a way." Aries said with pride. Oh, wait that reminds me. I needed to ask Aries something. "Aries? Can I talk to you.. in private?" I whispered to him. He gave me a confused nod and walked out of the room. "Uhh, Aries and I are really hungry we're gonna eat from the kitchen." I lied. For a reason I'm really good at lying, no one can tell the difference. "I'm hungry TOO!" Leo shouted making me panic. "Uh, we'll get you something too!" I answered him almost immediately and speed walked out of the room.

I met Aries down the hallway, he was leaning on the wall with his hands in his pockets. "You wanted to talk to me about something?" He raised a brow. "Y-Yeah, but promise me you won't tell." I threatened. He nodded in response. "Say it." I hissed 'cause this was a deep secret I needed to tell him. "Okay, I promise."

"Swear on your life." I said making him sigh.

"I swear on my life."

"I-...Ilikeleo." I mumbled earning a confused glare from him. "What? I couldn't hear you, speak up." He raised his voice. "I... I have a crush on.. Leo-" I stuttered. He blinked a few times before answering. "And what do you want me to do about it?" He tilted his head still trying to process what he heard.

"I wanted to ask you if he loves me back or not. I mean, you are his best friend so I thought you might know.."

"Why don't you go and ask him yourself?" He smirked making me go red. "Tell me or I will expose you." I threatened. Why am I so desperate for this? I have no idea.

"What do you know about me that you can expose?" He raised a brow. "I'll tell your crush you like her." I smirked thinking that will get him. "Okay, go tell Libra I like her. She knows I just didn't officially tell her." He puffed up his chest in pride.

"How?" I asked confused. Who told her?

"Actions speak louder than words." He quoted. I guess they got closer on his planet.

"Whatever. Just tell me. Eish. Or I'll tell Libs that you were just using her to show off to Scorpio." I grinned at him evilly. "We were never officially together. And that would be a lie." He crossed his arms.

"You know I can easily lie without breaking a sweat." My smirk grew wider making him tense up.

"Alright fine, you got me." He put his hands in the air in defeat. "Tell me."

"Let's just say he has mixed feelings about you. One day he loves you and the other day he acts like he doesn't care." My eyes widened as he spoke.

"H-he likes me?" I asked.

"You could say that." He shrugged.

"YO GUYS! WE HAVE A PLAN!" Leo shouted as he childishly ran down the hallway towards us. I flinched and stepped pulled my wings closer to myself in attempt to cover my red face.

I still can't believe he likes me....

A/N

Hellooooo my dear readers!

I guess I'm gonna start adding songs to each chapter cause I feel like it. Hope u like