Sage Pt.3

Leo's POV

A loud hissing sound was heard from the door as it opened. A misty black silhouette was visible giving me the creeps. My heart skipped a beat in fear that they're gonna attack. My vision went blurry for a second as I felt my body change in a wierd way.

My face suddenly much closer to the ground, I looked up at Sagittarius and Gemini to see their horrid and confused faces. I felt like I had the energy to run for 500 miles non stop really fast, and is it considered normal to feel like you have an extra limb on your backside?

I suddenly heard myself give the silhouette a loud growl as I felt my now razor sharp teeth hit against each other.

Eh?

The shadow took a few steps closer walking into the room and out of the dark revealing their bright smile that was plastered on their face. Oh, wait. It's a her. And she looks around our age.

"I'm guessing you guys are the Zodiacs, but why are there only three of you? Whatever

"I'm guessing you guys are the Zodiacs, but why are there only three of you? Whatever. I know since not everyone can shape shift into a lion." The really talkative Gir said as she smiled at me earning a confused look by me. I tilted my head, a lion? Did I shape shift??

"By the way my name is Zoe! And welcome to Sage! Or what's left of it.." she continued with her arms wide spread in a welcoming way with her warm smile.

"Come along, let me give you a tour. Oh, and buy the way it's best if you shape shift out of that lion or it might frighern people." She said that last part pointing at me and then skipped her way out of the room.

"But I don't know how to flippi'n change back!" I whisper shouted only letting Gem and Sag hear.

"Aww, I wanted to be the chosen fire sign." Sag outed making me smirk. Oh yea, IM THE CHOSEN FIRE SIGN!!

"But no, seriously how do I change back?" I asked in worry. I don't wanna stay a literal lion for ever, I'd rather be a lion figuratively, it is the meaning of my name and what my zoidac represents, it would make sense.

"Just concentrate harder. It worked for me with my wings." Gem suggested. I shut my eyes and concentrated on my body.

I opened my eyes and looked at my hands making me sigh in relief. "C'mon!" Zoe popped her head out of the door and signalled us to follow.

After giving us a tour of the shuttle she led us to their captain in the control room.

"The zodiacs have arrived sir!" Zoe said told the man sitting on the.

"Isn't it a little too early? They weren't supposed to come for another five to six years until they turn 18." The man tilted his head.

"Oh, yeah we came early for an unknown reason

"Oh, yeah we came early for an unknown reason." Gemini explained as she uncomfortably shifted in her space suit.

I forgot she had her huge wings tucked up in that small space.

"Names?" He asked.

"Leo" I said puffing my chest out.

"Gemini" she playfully rolled her eyes at me while blushing making me slightly blush as well.

"Sagittarius"

"Alright, Zoe. Show them their rooms and wait for them to get changed, then meet me back here." He said making Zoe nod her head and walk out of the room with us following behind.

Time skip: brought to you by Leo taking too long re-styling his hair

After we freshened up Zoe led us back to the control room. On the way I caught myself shooting glances at Gemini until she noticed and smiled back blushing. I immediately looked away in embarrassment. Really Leo? Now it obvious you like her, just great. But she probably likes me back considering how attractive I am. But what if I get friendzoned or worse, rejected?

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the feel of something wrap around my hand as I kept on walking.

"Is it true that you like me?" She mumbled into my ear her wings going stiff. "Who told you?" I whispered back.

"A little birdie." She smirked blushing.

Only Aries knows who I like. Damnit, he must've told her back in my planet.

"D-do you like me back?" I stuttered a little bit as I hesitated to ask. "Yes, yes I do." She muttered as her face went even redder and gripped my hand tighter.

"I guess that makes us a coulpe now." I smiled squeezing her hand as well. She nodded smilig as her beautiful back and white wings lightly flapped in joy.

" Uh,..Should we tell the others?" She tilted her head. I looked behind me and relaised Sagittarius and Zoe were busy watching us hold hands as they smirked while giggling.

"I think they already know." I sighed.

The calm atmosphere was suddenly interrupted by a loud siren noise as the red sirens flashed in alarm.

We rushed to the control room and Zoe busted the door open. "What happened sir??" She shouted/asked.

"We're under attack by one of Zalga's troops!" He shouted as he pushed multiple buttons on the control panel making Zoe's eyes widen in worry.

"Whose Zalga?" Sag asked. "Let's just say he's someone who wants control over the whole universe." She explained and started panicking as she bit her teeth.

"Sir, we've got a message from the Zalga spacecraft." A man on the other side of the room shouted. "Show it." He demanded.

The man uploaded the screen to a huge hologram that showed the letter but it was written in a different language. "Translate it." Zoe demanded making the unknown words transform into English words.

'if you're wondering what I want, it's quite simple. Hand over the zodiacs and I let you go or I'll take them but forec.'
Was what it said on the screen.

Shit.

"Then we'll go." Sag said with a serious face.

"But he's going to kill you!" Zoe said in worry.

"Darling, it takes more than an alien to kill us." My new girlfriend grinned as she hung her arm around her peer.

"Yeah, we have it under control. Just tell them to stop shooting." I told them making them nod.

After a minute or two of pushing buttons the Captain said that their ship's enterance is now connected to our exit to transport us onto the enemy ship.

We went to the exit and the gates slowly opened.

"This is goodbye then." Sag said hugging Zoe. "Let's hope we see each other again." Gemini added making the girl nod.

We entered the ship and slowly waved back at her as the doors shut.

"Let's hope this Zalga person is merciful." I sighed.

"I have a feeling he's not." Gemini said with a worried look. I wrapped my arms around her waist and tried to comfort my girlfriend as half a dozen soldiers marched towards us.

A/N

1 ship down five left to go! Woo hoo!
(⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)