The Land Of The Two Fish

Taurus' POV

First of all, what the hell am I wearing? And second of all, where the am I?

Questions kept dancing in my head as I looked at myself in the mirror.

(He doesn't physically look like him, he's just wearing the same clothes)

I look like that one guy from one of those fairy tales. My dark brown hair was neatly done and I looked kinda good to be honest.

I walked out of the little house and scanned the village when I noticed a familiar face. Libra. Shockingly she had her face in a book as she happily skipped her way over the bridge with her blue and white dress thingy.

Hesitantly, I walked towards her earning her attention. "Hey libs, say. When will you ever stop reading and and look at me?" I scoffed as I pulled the book out of her hand and ripped out a page or two.

"Taurus!?" She took a deep breath. "Give it back, I borrowed that." She whined. Noticing what I had just done I immediately regretted it.

"S-sorry I don't know what came over me." I immediately apologized trying to somehow magically glue the pages back.

"Can you just please give it back?" She asked putting her hand infront of her signalling me to give her the book.

That's wierd. The Libra I know would've snatched the book out of my hands immediately. I handed her the book and she walked away still reading.

I followed her. "What the hell happened to you?" I asked making her stop walking and stare at basically nothing. "I don't know... Where's Picies?" She turned her head towards me as I shrugged.

"We are in a fairy tale called 'Beauty and the Beast'. The three of us are probably the three main characters. You're Gaston, I'm Belle and that means Picies must be the Beast." She guessed.

"Soo....?" I asked not understanding how that was supposed to help us find Picies making her sigh in annoyance.

"Here." She said as she pulled a white letter out between two pages in her book. "The clue?" I asked as I held it in my hands. She nodded.

I noticed it was already opened so I guess she read it already. I read it to myself.

You are in the tale Beauty and the Beast.
A beauty, a beast and a villan at least.
Follow your role,
To reach your main goal.

Sounds easy. But Libra seemed upset when I looked at her. I bet she wanted the beast to be Aries so she cold marry him. Heh.

"This explaines why we acted so wierd." I mumbled.

"But we can't do anything until my father comes back from his journey." She crossed her arms. "Journey?" I asked confused.

She sighed. "This is how the story goes.. my family was once rich and lived in a city when we lost all our possessions forcing us to move to this village. You as Gaston, wanted me to notice and marry you." I scrunched my nose in disgust when she said that part. Why the hell would I want to marry her? I don't like where this is going.

"But I obviously ignored you. After a while, my father was told that his wealth and possessions were being shipped to the city so, he went on a journey to collect them and regain our money. He's currently on his way back even more poor. He will find a castle on his way here and sleep there for a day for shelter purposes. The castle is where the beast lives. The beast will not kill him but will only let him go if he comes back with his daughter, which is me. He will agree but come back himself instead to see me one more time. When he returns to the village, I won't let him go alone so, I go with him to meet the Beast. But then Gaston slash you hear about the beast's existance and want to kill him for fame. You follow us to the castle and try to kill the beast while my father and I try to stop you, the beast ends up almost dying when Belle tells him she will marry him. That's when the Beast's curse is broken and turns into a prince. Gaston gets locked up and the beauty and the Beast live happily ever after." She continued.

I sighed after hearing I get locked up. "That's the longest love story I ever heard." I rolled my eyes.

"My question is when are we going to marry?" I raised a brow at her making her give me a discusted face. After hearing what I said I covered my mouth with my hand.

"We need to get out of here, fast." I mumbled. Libra opened her mouth to say something, but she was interrupted by a man running over towards her and embracing her in a hug. "Oh dear Belle. How I've missed you." He let her go.

"Hello father." she smiled.

"I am sincerely sorry for losing the fortune my dear child." His eyes became watery. "Don't worry father at least I have you." she smiled making the man frown. "I am sorry Belle but I will be living with a beast from now on." He frowned.

"Well I'm not just going to let you go alone." She told him. "But Belle-" be was cut off by her.

"No buts, I'm coming." She said with a determined face and then turned to me with a a smirk.

It's going just as planned. Hopefully it will stay that way....

A/N

I just wanted to thank you guys so much for 3,2k readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously never thought I would achieve such a high number of readers. Speaking of readers, when I told you guys about my other book 'the duo' my readers in that book went from 125 readers to 135 readers.

Ten more! Yay. 🎉