Thuron

Taurus' POV

"LEOO! PICIES! ANYONE?" I shouted but no one answered. I'm apperantly stuck in a cave with the entrance blocked by a huge ball of rock with no water or sunlight, but worst of all THERE'S NO DORITOS!!

"This is hopeless." I mumbled as I sat down on the cold, rocky floor. Wait. I'm an earth sign. I have EARTH POWERS! Why didn't I think of that before. I got up with pride and stared at the huge rock ball.

I tried different techniques like waving my hand around the rock, punching the rock, throwing other rocks at the rock, rolling on the ground, bullying the rock. Am I going mad? Mabye

"But I don't wanna die." I whined to the rock that didn't respond. "Concentrate." A voice muttered. "I'm going CRAZY!!" I stared screaming.

"No! I'm outside dumbass!" The voice shouted. "Leo?" I asked looking around. "YEAH! okay just concentrate and bust yourself out of there. I don't have the
Strength or the power to help you out."

"Okay." I took a deep breath and raised my hand towards the rock. Come on. Just break already. I tried to concentrate as Much as I can.

'BAM'! Ther rock flew miles away exposing me to the huge, giant-like trees. "HAH! Take that rock!" I shouted.

"Is picies in there too?" Leo came running upto me. "Um. No. But can we first get something to eat before we go looking for him? I'm STARVING." I whined.

"Okay good, let's go eat first." He dragged me away to I-don't-know-where. The trees were massive. Probably twenty times bigger that the ones on earth. The air felt really thick, like there was a huge increase in oxygen.

Time skip

"How long are we gonna walk. I'm getting hungrier by the second." I whined as my stomach grumbled.

"We are in a forest, you can't just find a tree of Doritos." Leo rolled his eyes.
"THERE!" I shouted pointing at a tree that had packets of Doritos hanging on the branches. It was also normally sized. Leo's eyes widened.

I obviously ran towards the tree to get it. "AAHAHHH, MY BLOOD IS GONNA EXPLODE OUT OF MY BRAIN!" I shouted. I was caught in a classic trap, upsidedown with a piece of rope wrapped around my leg.

"Okay clam down I'll help." Leo walked towards me. "Don't take another step or he dies." Both our attention landed on a black haired girl holding a gun towards me.

" Both our attention landed on a black haired girl holding a gun towards me

(Art not mine)

Leo stopped and lifted his hands to surrender but she was still ready to pull the trigger that would end my life. No pressure....

"Stoppp!" Picies tumbled through one of the bushes and stood between me and the girl. "Tuna!" I shouted with relief. He ignored me. "We come in peace. We are the zodiacs of this generation. Do you mind telling us where we are?" He tried to reason with the girl. "And how do I know I can trust you." She narrowed her eyes.

"I'll show you!" I shouted as I concentrated really hard. I was able to lift a rock from the ground. I made it move towards the rope around my leg in top speed wich caused the rope to break. A loud thud was heard as I fell to the ground.

The girl's eyes widened, she seemed convinced. "You are now in Thuron. The land of the Taurus." She declared. "That would be the dumbass on the ground." Leo pointed at me. "Heyyy." I looked at him offended while rubbing my shoulder.

"Come with me." She signalled us to follow her as she walked away. "Buuut the Doritossss!" I whined.

"That was only there to lure you to me, Tauruses are known to run after food like a maniac.(I am so sorry if you are offended) But you can take as much as you like."

"I'm not a maniac." I argued as I reached over to the lowest packet and opened it. I Took a deep breath inside the packet. I missed you.

The three of us followed her around the forest for a while. "Uh. Do you know why the trees are humungous?" Picies asked the girl. "It all used to be a normal forest before. But one day out of nowhere the trees grew faster until they became giants. And thanks to that insects, who used to be the smallest moving things a live became twenty times bigger, now this world is all about the war between insects and us." She explained. "Woah." Leo looked surprised.

A light growl was heard from behind. "RUN!" She shouted. We all followed her deeper into the forest where the pathways got alot narrower. The huge insect got stuck between two trees. The girl ran upto it and punched it so hard that it went flying miles away. "Oh. I forgot to mention that everyone has super strength thanks to the increase in oxygen."

"Cool."

Time skip

"When are we gonna stop for a break?" Leo asked. He looked like he was on the verge of fainting. "Here." She stopped at a tree and knocked three times on it. A door opened on the trunk of the tree revealing an old man. "Hey dad. We have new comers. They are the Zodiacs." The girl told the man. "Only three?" The man looked upset.

"The others are busy conquering their planets." Picies answered. "Then come in before the insects appear!" The man pulled all four of us in and shut the wooden door locking it.

"Wich one of you is Taurus?" The man asked seriously. I lifted my hand. "Here. This will help you conquer Thuron." The handed me a letter. "Where did you get it from?" Leo asked suspiciously. "The clue room." The man said plainly then he chuckled. "I remember when Lisa first heard of you. She got so exited to one day meet you that she peed a little." The old man laughed. The girl blushed in embarrassment.

"Read the letter." Picies said trying to get on track.

"Who gave you the trees with big length
War, bloodshed but also strength?
The third Zodiac planet Geminous
Are the most heinous.
Mend it
If you want to beat it."

I read the letter out loud. "Geminous?" Picies looked confused.