Last visit to the waiting room

Aries' POV

I woke up on a couch in the waiting room as expected. I sat up and looked around. Leo, Virgo and Libra were busy trying to calm Gemini down since she was still traumatized. On the other side of the room Sagittarius, Cancer, Alan and Aquarius were chatting with Picies and Scorpio. Capricorn and Taurus were busy in the kitchen getting some snacks (FYI the kitchen is connected to the living room)meanwhile Gabe was busy chilling on the couch nexto me.

"Good morning sleepyhead." He laughed at my messy hair. Noticing I was awake Leo plastered a huge smile on his face and ran to the couch I sat on. "You were asleep for so long even Taurus woke up before you." He rolled his eyes playfully.

Out of nowhere Virgo shot up earning the attention of everyone except the group in the corner of the room. "Oi, guys. I have some important news." She said holding up a really thick and dusty book earning the attention of everyone now.

"Back on my planet we found this book called 'the book of all'. Appearantly it holds alot of knowledge and magic. It's like a spell book, you can summon things and use it to teleport and many more by just saying some wierd words." She explained earning a humoured look from some of us.

"You actually believe that? Last time I checked you dont even believe aliens exist." Aquarius rolled her eyes making Virgo narrow her eyes at her. Here we go again.

"You don't believe me? I'll prove it." She hissed as she started scanning through the book. "Hadsi lidsuy opkuig fjumla zori napari jaspstar mashamb." She chanted from the book making everything start floating including us. "What the hell did you say!?" Taurus shouted. Then everything fell to its place as a box of pizza appeared on her hand. "It says here that it means 'i want domination over a box of pizza'." She read from the book.

"Th-that's not a chant. It's a language." Aquarius said pulling her black wings closer to herself with a terrified look on her face earning a confused look from everyone. "How do you know?" Sag asked her.

"Remember when I told you guys about how ms.Ophi was talking to an alien?" She asked making Virgo roll her eyes. "The alien spoke in a similar language, almost word for word." She continued.

"Well then, if it's an alien language, the book must have a sort of connection to that alien person Aquarius heard." Alan pointed out. "What do you mean when you say almost word for word?" Cancer asked her air best friend. "It was exactly how Virgo said it but she said 'zori' instead of the word human." She explained. "What does Zori mean?" Picies asked.

"I think there was a volcabulary section here." Virgo said turning the pages of the book. "Here, Zori means a box of pizza appeaantly."

"So, if the word 'zori' was replaced by 'human'... It would translate to..." Libra fell into a deep think as her vibrant green eyes looked down in thought. " 'I want domination over humanity'." Libra and I said in sync making her smile at me warming my soul. Cap smirked at me as his facial expression explained that he knew. How??

"That sounds like, really bad.." Leo's smile fell. Mabye that's why Ursa is making us rush through this. I thought. "Probably." Cap answered looking at me. What the hell?

"If you're wondering how I know Aries, I'm the chosen Earth sign. I got telepathic abilities." His smirk grew wider. "Tele what?" Gemini asked confused. "He can read minds." Scorpio and Aquarius simplified in sync.

"Well please don't go spilling tea about others." Picies begged. Then the screen switched on revealing Ursa.

"Alright Zodiacs. Four more planets to go. Gemini and Leo will accompany Sagittarius. Cancer, Scorpio and Alan will be with Capricorn. Aquarius will be accompanied by Aries, Gabe and Virgo. And finally, Taurus and Libra will accompany Picies." She explained as a gas filled the room.

We didn't even get time to ask any questions! How much of a hurry are we in?