Sage

Sagittarius' POV

I woke up ot the sound of a voice greeting me. Siri?

I opened my eyes and was met with a robot like human figure that stood nexto my white and blue bed. "Good morning Zodiac." It spoke in such an emotionless manner. What can I expect tho, it's a robot. I sat up to take a look around.

"Damn, this is neat." I mumbled as I stared at modern looking room with two other beds nexto mine that my friends were sleeping in. "Where am I?" I asked what looked like the human version of Siri.

"Welcome to Sage. The planet of the Archer also known as the Sagittarius, a constellation in the night sky that is visible on e-." It answered my question almost immediately but I interpreted it. "Yeah, I think I get it." . I sat up next to the droid letting my legs dangle from the tall bed as I scanned the bed room. On my left there was Leo and on my right Gemini was sitting up on her bed that was identical to mine.

"Morning!" She smiled as her black and white wings softly flapped in joy. I yawned and returned the smile as the robot made it's way to Leo's bed and turned it's head towards me like how an owl does it. "How would you like me to wake the Zodiac?" It asked. "Uhh, I dunno. Just choose any." I said making it turn it's head back to Leo.

The droid pulled Leo's blanket off making his body shiver from the loss of his warm blanket as it forcefully got dragged away from him. The robot then proceeded to pull him by the leg as it's once blue and circle shaped eyes turned red and sharp. It painfully dragged him out of bed as Leo groaned in discomfort then, it spun him around and threw the poor boy across the room making him yelp in the process.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Gem shouted making the droid snap it's head towards us with its Scarlet red eyes beaming at us as if it could feel anger. "She said wake him up not throw him across the room!" She continued . "You stated that I could choose any method to wake him up, so I randomly generated a choice." It explained as it's engine whirred in pride.

"And I have also chosen to end you." It added as it ran upto Gemini's bed with its wheels instead of feet. She started screaming when the angry droid popped a gun out of the side of its head and pointed it at her. I shot up and went over to help but Leo jumped behind the evil robot and started banging it's head making the gun fall to the ground. "Don't you dare hurt her!!"

I quickly ran upto the weapon and held it in my hands pointing it at the rouge droid.

A loud gunshot noise filled the room followed by the malfunctioning noises the robot made as smoke started appearing out of its metal ears and chest and fell to the ground. We all let out a loud sigh of relief and looked at each other akwardly. "What now?" Gemini asked looking around the room.

Looking at the electric door a smirk danced on my face. "We explore."

Time skip:

After around half an hour of walking in circles around what seemed to be a huge white mansion with no sort of life, all three of of us stared at each other confused. "What the hell is this place?" Leo spoke out thoughs as gem and I shrugged.

On the corner of my eyes I saw what seemed to be a window, I walked towards it and looked out at the view with wide eyes that filled with worry and confusion. Leo and Gemini came after me and their jawas basically fell to the ground as they gazed upon the sight of stars. And at the corner was a purple looking planet that kinda looked like Mars but more purple. "Why the hell are we in space?!" Gemini asked with her mouth still wide open.

"We must be in orbit around that purple planet." I said pointing at Purple Mars. That's it's name now.

"Hey, mabye those out of control droids can help us." Leo offered earning a nod from me and gem.

We asked the first droid we saw that was currently going all glitchy on its screen and wasn't able to answer so Leo  decided to be dumb and just scream louder at the bot. "WHY ARE WE IN OUTER SPACE!?"

"It's not gonna answer." Gem put a hand on his shoulder as he sighed. That's when the broken bot started speaking as the glitching came to a stop.

"A few decates ago-" it stopped for a second and stared at basically nothing and then carried on. "We used to live peacefully in the planet Sage until-" it stopped again as black smoke bust out of one of the metal ears making us groan in frustration. "A meteor hit, humans and droids seeked refuge from-" it continued but stopped again and glitched once. "Other planets but they refused to help. That is why-" it shut down as the sparks on its screen/eyes faded. We groaned and stared walking away but stopped when we heard an engine running. I turned my head to the droid to see he was switched on again. "We all live in orbit around the planet." It finally finished.

"But then where is the humans?" Gem asked the robot. "In other space shuttles. This is just a scrap yard for broken and rouge droids-" It expalined as it shut itself down again. The last thing it said was " broken and rouge droids like me"

"That's just sad." Gemini mumbled. "Pftt, robots don't have feelings." Leo playfully rolled his eyes.

"Guys, we need to find some sort of space suits and find other space shuttles. Ursa said we were in a hurry, we have to do this as fast as possible." I said determined as I walked into a random direction hoping it was the right way to what I was looking for.