Geminous Pt.3

Virgo's POV

My eyes widened at the sight. What are we gonna do? I don't know. This is why I hate being unprepared. "We have to help." Gemini said determined, bit her uncle prevented her. "We can't risk the Zodiacs getting injured. You three stay in the castle and be safe." He demanded, but Gem didn't approve.

"No way! We're helping. Right guys?" She looked at us with hopeful eyes. Capricorn smirked and nodded. I didn't want to be the only one out so I gave a nervous nod as well. "Plus, we got our powers to back us up." Cap added. "We need all the help we can get." Geniffer smiled.

Gem smirked and flew up into the air and towards the battle area, Cap lifted a few, huge pieces of rock from the ground and used those as steps th go down and help her. I looked at them nervously."I-I can't." I mumbled. Gabe held my hand and whispered. "It's alright. Don't stress, you got this." He encouraged with a warm smile plastered on his face. I nodded with a determined face.

Okay. So, I will use my earth powers to first go down by making a rocky slide that curves up and use a few other rocks to push me up. When I'm in the air I'll pull up a rock from the ground and use that to float above the enemy. Then I will blsast pieces of rock at the enemy and assist from the air. I made a whole plan."now time to act." I mumbled and quickly crafted a rock slide and jumped on it. I had a few rocks push me from the back to give me more potential energy.

Before I knew it I was in the air. I quickly broke a piece of rock from the slide I previously crafted and used it as a hoverboard in the air. I looked down and saw Gem get attacked by a few dozen soldiers. I swept them all away by creating a rock wave that sent them miles away.

'PEW!' I heard a gunshot sound. What was that? That's when I looked down at my leg. I screamed as the pain of the bullet in my flesh only got worse. The floating rock fell down making me fall down with it. "EVERYBODY STOP!!!" Was what I heard before everything went black.

Time skip

"Oh dear."
"We all know whose fault this is."
"V? Please be alive."
"She's all patched up."
"Virgo? Virgo!"

My eyes fluttered open as the pain in my leg came back. I sat up and looked around. "Oh, thank goodness." Gabe gave me a relieved smile and hugged me making me blush. "OMG. We thought you died!" Gem shouted with worry. "I literally said her heart is still beating, she just needs a little rest." Geniffer rolled her eyes. "But still." Gem crossed her arms.

"Where's Cap?" I looked around not being able to find him. "A bit busy!" He shouted from behind me. He was trying to hold back the enemy soldiers with a huge rock wall. "Where's mother? We need to settle this calmly." Gabe said breaking the hug. "Lemme go check." Gem flew up into the sky and went to search for her. "Be careful!" I shouted. I don't want her to end up the same way I did.

Suddenly all the banging stoped. Cap brought down the wall. "Found her!" Gem shouted from the sky. The soldiers were standing still and in between them came 'her'. "Is she alright?" Grace came running towards us. "Why would you care?" The king crossed his arms.

"Dad, give her a chance. She looks like she is actually worried about her." Geniffer tried to calm her dad down. "That Wicked witch has no soul." He growled quietly. I just looked at everyone dumbfounded.

"Are you alright my dear? I am so sorry, I never wanted it to be this way." Grace bent down to my level with worry in her eyes. "Y-yeah I'm fine." I mumbled.

She got up and her gaze landed on Gabe. "So, you ended up choosing your father over me?" She gave him a sad look. "N-No, it's not like that... I-I can explain... It's just-" he stuttered.

"You don't need to explain. I understand why you would rather live with anyone else but me. I am sorry I made life miserable for you." She looked down with sorrow. The king looked touched, he stared at the Queen with wide eyes. "What are you looking at?" She hissed making Gem angry.

"Look, the two of you need to stop! What made you guys like this in the first place?" Gem shouted catching the attention of the now divorced couple. "All you need to know is that she took things too far." The man crossed his arms. "Did not." Grace shouted back.

"Took what too far?" I asked getting curious. "Domination over the galaxy. That's why she sent a substance that makes bugs larger to Thuron the land of the Taurus." Geniffer explained. "She what!?" Gem looked worried. "They'll be fine." Cap assured her.

I looked at my hands and gave a confused look. "Guys... I'm fading away." I mumbled with fear. "Me too... That means the family problem is solved." Cap pointed out. The couple looked at each other and smiled. "Goodbye cousins!" Gem waved as she faded away. Gabe gave me a sad smile. "You can come with if you want." I said holding his hand. He looked at his parents for approval. "Just be safe okay?" The mother smiled as we faded away..