Axon Pt.3

Libra's POV

Aries' mom led us outside to a beautiful garden. "Why are we here exactly?" Aries asked looking around the garden. "You shall see." The Queen smiled as she walked down the garden until she stopped at a wooden plate on the ground. She bent down and tried to pull up the board, I decided to help her and we removed the wood together and put it aside.

I took a look inside the hole and all I could see was darkness. "For years People have been hearing strange noises from inside this hole, I think it is what you kids are looking for." The Queen sighed as she held her back in pain.

"So, we were supposed to just jump in there?" Scorpio looked into the dark hole. "No,no. Don't worry, your gears are coming soon." The women smiled.

We waited for a while until the gears came in a pickup truck. We put them on and tied the ropes to the car so we don't fall down. "ME FIRST!" Aries said as he dived into the hole making me smile at his enthusiasm. "Be careful darling!" His mother shouted hoping he heard.

"I'll go next. But I don't think I need the gear." I said prepared and jumped in. everything was black for a few seconds, it was like one of those scary roller coasters that went pitch black, but thankfully I had my wings which I used to go slowly down with.

Finally I felt my feet touch the ground. I opened my flashlight and saw a narrow pathway. "Aries?" I called out. Where did this child go?

"LIBS!" I heard a voice shout from behind me making me jump back and fall down. "Aries!" I chuckled while rubbing my back. "Sorry, I got excited." He said and helped me up. "Let's wait for Scorpio." I said while dusting myself. "Do we have to?" Aries whined. "Yes."

After a while, Scorpio came down and we explored the narrow tunnel. We kept walking and waling non stop. "How long are we gonna walk forrrrrr?" Aries whined childishly. "I thought you said you were athletic." Scorpio rolled his eyesmaking me groan. Then my eyes drifted forward and widened. "GUYSSSSS!" I shouted attracting both their attention to me then where I was looking. We all ran into what seemed like the inside of a castle.

"Halt!" Someone shouted making us stop and look around. I have a bad feeling about this...

"Who be you?" Shouted the voice again. I turned my head to the voice and saw a boy around our age.

"Eh?" Aries looked at him confused making me blush for some reason

"Eh?" Aries looked at him confused making me blush for some reason. He's so cute when he's confused. I thought.

"We're the Zodiacs, we have been led here by a clue that spoke about a dragon's egg." Scorpio summerised bacically everything. He looked like he wanted to get this over with. "Prove it, I can't just give something to random people that consider themselves the Zodiacs." The boy narrowed his eyes.

"She has huge, frick'n wings! Isn't that enough proof?" Aries said pointing both his arms at me trying to state the obvious. The boy said nothing.

I tapped him on the shoulder and whispered. "He wants the two of you to prove yourselves as well, not just me." I told him and he nodded. "Okay Lemme show you." He said with pride and blasted a huge... ... ... no wait 'tiny' spark of fire from his palms. Scorpio tried to contain his laughter as he covered his mouth. Aries chuckled akwardly and tried again. "Heh... I still didn't master it yet." He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

I signalled Scorpio to stop laughing and show the boy his water abilities. He concentrated really hard and removed a few liters of water from the tiny fountain on the side and lifted the water into the air. He was going good until he lost control and spalshed Aries with water. "SCORPIOOO!" Aries shouted in anger while he was soaking wet. I flew between them and spread my wings to stop them from hurting each other. The boy sighed and walked towards us. "You said you needed the dragon's egg?" He smiled and walked into another hallway. "You may follow." He said simply without looking at us.

We followed him down the hallway until we reached a door at the end. He opened the door and let us in. All three of us looked around the room in awe. The walls were decorated in a light purple colour with royal blue curtains hanging around. The ceiling was decorated with beautiful art that matched the room's asthetic and the floor was a wooden board with a carpet on top that matched the walls. And most importantly, on the carpet was a tall table coloured in back with a blue and red colour to it with a hint of purple.

"I'm guessing that's the egg." Scorpio muttered with wide eyes. "Egg!" Aries shouted as he ran to it to touch, but he was prevented to do so by the boy. "Hey! This is an ancient relic, it must be handled with care." He said and carried the egg with like it was his baby. "What did the clue tell you to do with it?" He asked.

"You're not gonna like it." I warned. "It wants us to crack it open with a child's bone. . . Chicken bone." Scorpio easily explained.

"Oh. You thought that was bad? If the egg cracks open un-naturally then dragons will be given the ability to reproduce." He explained.

"Ohhhhh. So, now we just need a normal chicken bone." Aries smiled. "I think it meant the 'silver chicken bone' you have to crack the egg with that." The boy said as he clapped his hands three times making half a dozen guards enter the room with a fancy looking silver bone and respectfully gave it to the boy.

"Here." He walked over to Aries and handed him the bone. "I think the Ram should do the honours." He smiled. Aries took the bone and walked towards the egg. He turned his head towards me and smiled making me blush while smiling back.

He tapped the egg lightly with the bone. "Come on! We don't have all day." Scorpio rolled his eyes. Aries squeezed the bone in anger but I held his shoulder and whispered. "Just ignore him, we have business to take care of."

He nodded and smacked the egg with the silver bone making the relic crack in half revealing a flame of fire. Aries' eyes filled with joy and excitement as he held the flame in his hands. "Guys, we're fading.." Scorpio said from behind us. I looked at him and watched as he disappeared, then I looked at my hands. I was fading away as well...

I smiled at Aries who was also in the same state as me. We both turned to the boy as he smiled. "We never had time to get your name." Aries said. "My friends call me Zack." He waved. "Goodbye Zack." I smiled and held Aries'hand as we both slowly faded away.

A/N

AAAAAAAHAHAH! I CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR 1.01K READERSS!!!!!!

I never thought I would go this far, thus deserves a Celebration!!
(⁠*⁠ノ⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠)⁠ノ⁠♫