One by one

Libra's POV

"Lib? Libraaa." A hand waved infront of me. "What?" I asked not happy that I was interrupted. "It's break. Aren't you gonna come out?" Gem asked tilting her head with Vir nexto her.

"Oh. I'm coming." I got out of my seat and placed my pencil on my sketches wich caught Vir's attention. "Oooo. Lemme see!" She practically jumped towards my desk and grabbed my sketch book.

"Wooow. These look great!" She complimented. Gem popped nexto her to see it for herself. "Ooooo. That dress in the left corner will look good on me!" Gem said pointing at the design.

"Are you planning on making these?" Virgo asked admiring the plans. "If I can get enough material-" I was cut off by a screaming Aquarius. "GUYSSSSS! Did you see Sag anywhere?" She asked us with a worried expression on her face.

"Uhh. The last time I saw her was when she went out of the class with you and Cance." Gemini replied.

"That's when she went missing!" Aqua shouted. My eyes widened. "She went to the bathroom then when we went to go check on her she wasn't there! We looked around the entire school!" Aqua continued.

"Did you tell Taurus?" Gem asked. "We knew he would loose his mind, so we wanted to make sure if she was actually miss-" She got cut off by cancer when she barged through the door.

"Guys....Bad news.... I found a pool of... blood in the girls bathroom." She panted. I gasped in shock. And ran past the others and towards the bathroom. The others started running to the bathrooms as well.

I entered the bathroom but saw no blood. Cancer caught up with me. "Over here!" She signalled to one of the bathroom stalls. She opened the door to reveal a pool of blood on the toilet that dripped down to the tiles. My eyes widened and I gasped at the sight infront of me. The others filled up behind us to see for themselves.

"How do we know that Sag's disappearance is realated to this?" Gem asked curiously. "She went into this bathroom, we were waiting for her right here!" Aqua pointed at the empty space infront of the stall.

"Then she just disappeared?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Cancer and Aquarius said in sync.

"This is bad." Virgo said looking at the blood. "You think?" Aqua said sarcastically.

"We need to tell someone, like Ms.Ophi." Gem suggested. We all nodded in agreement and walked out of the bathroom back to our class.

"Ms.Ophi." I walked towards her desk.
"Yes, Libra?" She asked fixing her hair.

"Sagittarius is missing a-and we found a pool of b-blood where she was last seen." I stuttered. Her eyes widened in worry.
""Please tell me this is a prank." She muttered. "This isn't a prank Ms.Ophi." I said seriously.

"It started already?" She looked down with a worried face. "What started already?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing, sit down." She simply said and I simply did that. Ms. Ophi walked towards the front of the noise making class.

"Kids quiet down!" She raised her voice and we all fell quiet. Taurus raised his hand.

"Uhh. Are we gonna start work without Sag?" He asked looking around for his sister. Okay, for this one time in my life I feel bad for him.

"That's what I want to talk about Taurus. She's gone missing." She said it so straight forward. The girls looked down with worry and Taurus' face dropped.

"Wha-t"

Capricorn's POV

I looked over at Taurus. He looked like he could scream-cry any second. I looked down at the letter and that's when it hit.
Go away one by one
Until all is done

Maby this was about them too. But how can I know for sure that these are realated. Maby she got kidnapped and has nothing to do with the letter. But there is a possibility.

I don't really care what happens to her but I can't just stand there and watch my friend fall into depression.

"Ms.Ophi, I have something you may wanna see." I raised my hand. She tilted her head in confusion and walked towards my desk. I lifted the letter so she could see it properly. Her eyes moved left then right as she read the letter then her eyes went wide, like she knew what it meant.

"Thank you for showing me this, Capricorn.May I take that letter?" She asked and I nodded in response. She took the letter and walked back to the front of the class.

Aquarius' POV

" I am afraid I have some bad news for you 'zodiacs'." Ms.Ophi said like we were in a military. I mentally gasped.

Is this the part where we are sent to an epic adventure to save the world as zodiacs or do I read too much fiction? I mean I always thought my parents just couldn't think of another name for me and it was just a coincidence that all our names were zodics. Hahaaa this is so exilirating!I mentally screamed.

"Zodiacs?" Picies asked looking confused.

"Yes, let me start from the beginning." Ms. Ophi said.

" About 200 years ago, aliens threatened to invade earth and wipe out humanity. So, scientists conducted an experiment with 13 participants. They each drank an allocated solution that gave them extraordinary powers according to their zodiac, to use for the greater good. And those 13 participants are the ones who saved is from the aliens using their new powers and they swore to protect humanity against any threat of extinction.  The solution goes down in the family tree meaning all of your parents and grandparents and so on were once zodiacs. Now, the responsibility has been given to you." She explained. By the time she was done everyone was staring in shock.

"That doesn't explain where Sagittarius went." Taurus complained.

"Each zodiac was allocated a planet that orbits the brightest star in their constellation. Each of you will teleport to that planet and conquer it, only then will you be able to see each other again. That's what Capricorn's letter was trying to tell us." She held up the letter but it was too far away for me to read.

"But, what about the blood we found?" Cancer asked witch made Taurus' eyes widen in fear.

"It's a side effect. When each of you go to your planet, You will have to sacrifice a bit of blood. The wierd thing is that normally you would start teleporting at the age of 18." She looked down confused.

"But, that's only half the iceberg. You will learn more as you go along." She tried to explain.

"When will 'we' disappear?" Leo asked energetic as always. 

"You will all be gone in about a week maximum." She estimated.

"Hahaaa! BRING IT ON UNIVERSE!" Aries shouted.

"Dude shut up." Scorpio rolled his eyes.

A/N

Hope u guys liked this chapter. I will try to post as much as I can! 💝