Axon

Scorpio's POV

My eyes fluttered open as the sunlight darted at my eyes. I was in a fancy bed in a luxury room. "Woahhh." I looked around the room in awe.

I got up and looked around the room.
"Cool roo-" I paused when I heard a huge crash outside the room. That's probably Aries. Time to go and beat his face off. I opened the bedroom door realising someone has broke the huge flower vase opposite the door. I looked around in confusion until I saw a pair of legs hiding behind the vase nexto the broken one.

From the shoes I could tell it wasn't Aries. "Libra?"
"Scorp?" She got up dusting off her clothes. "I thought you were someone else. . Do you know where Aries is?" She asked

"Why would I want to know." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Well, we need to find him because we need him to conquer his planet!" She demanded pulling me with her down the hallway.

Suddenly a huge flame burnt through the door we were about to pass through... That I was about to pass through. Libra was right infront of the door but she was lucky enough to be able to cover herself from the fire with her huge wings.

After a few seconds the fire calmed down. "Soooo sorry.. are you okay libs?" Aries popped his head out of the room. "Y-yeah I'm fine." She stuttered as she dusted off her wings. She looked at it confused.

"I thought a normal wing would burn to ashes with that much heat and direct contact with fire." She easily dusted the her wings and they looked like they were brand new.

"Guess it must be a part of your core power." Aries guessed. "Orrr IM THE CHOSEN AIR SIGN!" She shouted in excitement. "Maby."

"Okay. . Let's just get to the point of why we are here. I don't want to stay with YOU for more than I have to." I pointed at Aries who gave me an offended look.

"Please don't start fighting." Libra rolled her eyes as Aries rolled his sleeves. I cracked my knuckles indirectly telling him to bring it on.

Just as we were about to kill each other when half a dozen (6) guards came marching towards us. All three of us scattered to look for a place to hide even though we knew they already saw us.

"There's no need to hide prince Aries and his friends. We won't hurt you. We are here to simply help you easily conquer this planet." The leader of the guards spoke. Prince? Prince Aries? This has to be some sort of joke.

"Prince!?" Aries jumped up from behind a vase. "Yes. You and your friends can come with us." He signalled us to follow him as all the guards spun around 180° and started walking to wherever they came from. We followed behind.

They led us to a throne room with three huge thrones on one side of the huge room. "I'm guessing those two are the king and queen." Libra mumbled to us.

"Aries!" The old looking queen got up with excitement and gave Aries an awkward hug. I tried not to laugh and Libra just looked at them confused as hell.

"Uhh.. do I know you?" Aries asked akwardly. The women backed away and held his arms. "You're our son Aries!" The women smiled.

"W-What? No! My parents are back in Earth!" He shouted but then he took a look around. The man on the throne shared the exact tone of red hair as Aries, the women had identical blue eyes as well.

"Tori, he was hardly one years old when we sent him to earth. He's not going to remember." The king stood up. "You're right." The women 'so-called-Tori' let him go and went back to her throne.

"What?" Aries looked even more confused.

"Aries... You might not believe me, but we are your real parents. We were forced to send you to earth so you could develop a good relationship with your fellow Zodiacs. We payed your foster parents to take care of you." The man explained. Aries' eyes widened. "It does make sense. They look alot like you." Libra whispered to Aries.

"Are the two of you also zodiacs?" Tori asked. I slowly nodded in response. "Yes. I'm Libra and this is Scorpio." She had the nerve to introduce me without my permission.

"Well then. It's a pleasure to have you here. I have had some good relationships with your parents." The king smiled. I rolled my eyes. Was my mom really friends with his dad!? I hope not..

Libra whispered something into Aries' ear but I don't know what."Ohh, is Libra your girlfriend Aries?" The Queen smirked at the pair standing next each other. Libra started blushing furiously and Aries looked like a ripe tomato as he took a few steps away from her.

"O-Of course not." Libra smiled akwardly. I rolled my eyes. again.

"Let's talk about why we are here. We were transported here to help Aries conquer this planet as soon as possible. Can you be of any assistance?" Libra changed the topic. Finally.

"Ah yes. I remember when I had this adventure with my generation zodiacs." The king smiled. His wife tapped him on the shoulder telling him to answer libra's question.

"Well, you see.. you will need to have possession over a certain item or preform a ritual. It changes every generation. But what I can give you is a clue that even I don't know the answer to." He took out an envelope and handed it to Aries. "Where did you find it?" I asked suspiciously.

"It appears in the clue room every generation. I remember my dad passing this down to me." He smiled as Aries opened the envelope.

"Using the chicken bone,
And the enemy of the forest king's egg.
The relic was thrown,
Down into the ground.
On your knees you shall beg.
Remember that history is a liar,
For inside the egg lies an endless pit of fire."

Aries read the letter out loud.
"Chicken bone?" Libra tilted her head.

"I hope this will help, but for now you will be escorted to your rooms. You'll need some time to process this, especially Aries." The Queen announced before the gaurds led us to our rooms.

A/N

Thank you guys soooo much for 252 readers! Here's a virtual hug to celebrate
(⁠⊃⁠ ⁠•⁠ ⁠ʖ̫⁠ ⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠⊃