Vixen Pt.3

Virgo's POV

I fearfully opened my eyes but colosed them again immediately not being able to see anything. I was sitting on something soft just recovering from the fall. Pulling myself together I wanted to open my eyes to scan the area but something stopped me. Is it the fear that I'm not prepared for want I'm about to see? Or am I afraid of not liking what I see? I don't know at this point.

"Ah, Virgo is it? What a pleasure to finally meet the soon-to-be-conquerer of this planet." A male voice chuckled making me flinch and snap my eyes open to take a look at the source of the voice. "You have reached your destination." The man smiled less threateningly.

I gave him a confused look but then looked around

I gave him a confused look but then looked around. Nexto me were my friends all in the same confused position as me.

"W-where are we?" Cance asked rubbing her head as we all stood up. "And where is Chris?" Sag looked around in worry. A light chuckle was heard behind the man. The voice walked out of the shadows bringing a terrified look on our faces. "C-Chris?!" Sag stuttered in fear. "No darling. Name's Chainsaw." He gave a wide grin making the black haired man turn to him with an angry glare while trying to cover us. "Go. You have no right to be here." The man gritted his teeth. "Make me."Chirs.. I mean Chainsaw chuckled.

"Traitor!" Alan shouted with a worried look on his face making his so called friend frown. "Buddy." He sighed taking a step closer as we took a step back. "Go away!" Alan shouted making the blonde boy's eyes narrow. "Fine. Have it your way traitor." He huffed as he snatched a thick book out of his bag and threw the bag across the room as he started searching through the pages of the book. "YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO HOLD THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE BOOK OF ALL! GIVE IT BACK!" The man shouted as he charged at him.

"Zamda Zamda haisek Bo!" He started chanting some gibberish words out of the book causing a black and white Griffin appear infront of him making the red eyed man stop running and stare at the beast that stood before him.

"You've got no chance against me now." Chainsaw smirked and then turned his attention to the half lion. "Finish them."

The beast clawed the man faster than he could react and ended up bleeding violently on the ground. "I don't know who that man is but IM NOT JUST GONNA STAND HERE AND LET HIM GET HURT LIKE THIS." Sag shouted as she created huge balls of flame that danced above her hands and blasted them at the black creature. The Griffin did get serious burns in a few places but if had no effect. Cancer rushed to the man's aid as she tried to manipulate the blood to stay in his body so he doesn't die from blood loss. I tried to use my earth manipulation powers to create a cage like barrier around it that the hybrid easily broke out of.

From the corner of my eye I saw Chainsaw try and get away. "Alan! Go get the book!" I shouted making the boy bolt up and run after his ex friend.

Sag and I couldn't hold the beast for long, it leaped ontop of me and roared into my face making my heart race in fear. I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for it to attack but it didn't come. I opened my eyes and noticed that Cancer was manipulating the Griffin's blood making it unable to move a muscle.

Cancer swayed her hands as she manipulated the blood inside the poor creature making it go off me and hesitantly move into the direction of Cancer's hands as it tried to resist her powers. Sag immediately created around five dozen balls of fire that are the size of her palm and planted it on the beast's skin making it flinch many times until it disappeared into ash.

Meanwhile...

No one's POV

As Alan chased after Chainsaw they both ended up in a mirror maze. Alan walked around slowly but cautiously as his eyes scanned the dozens of mirrors for any signs of his 'friend'. "You aren't actually going to try and stop me are you?" His voice asked from behind. Alan snapped his head to the direction of the voice and ran at the image of the blonde as he attempted to punch his face he realised it was just a mirror.

Alan growled in annoyance as his chuckle was heard as it echoed across the maze. "You know, I thought we were in this together." His voice went from a laugh to a serious and sad tone as his image appeared again. Knowing it was just another reflection he stood still. "But when you called me a traitor... It really hurt me ya know." He continued.

"I had to keep my cover but you decided to blow yours." Alan finally spoke back. "Don't you get it Anaconda? We can defeat them here! We have the book of all! They don't stand a chance!"

His code name brought a smile to his face but not for long. "We have to defeat them all together. The Serpent already has a plan. You were supposed to stick to that plan." Alan crossed his arms as he saw multiple reflections of Chainsaw. "You mean that Ophiuchus lady? Forget about it her plan is never going to work. It's harder to defeat them all together. It's better if we get rid of them one by one, or three by three in this case." He pointed out. He had a point but Alan was not the type to break a promise, and he promised her to stick to the plan so that's what he was going to do. "Just give me the damn book!" He finally burst out and ran after any reflection he saw of the blonde boy.

He finally caught him and jumped on the poor blonde and started hesitantly but strongly punching his face repeatedly until his nose and lip was streaming with blood. Due to the pain Chainsaw let the book loose out of his hand giving Alan the opportunity to grab it and start running.

He opened the book and chanted a few words making him teleport directly to the room the girls were in. "Alan!" Cancer gave him a warm hug as he filled with happiness and guilt.

Realising the the blood and bruises on his knuckles Cancer got worried. "What happened?" She asked.

"I took care of him." Alan looked down as he handed the book to Virgo trying to avoid any of their eyes. "How's the dude?" He asked looking at the black haired man that sat unconscious. "He's all patched up. He should be fine." Sagittarius assured.

Virgo opened the huge book and scanned through the pages until she stopped at a specific one and chanted some thing making the three of them start fading away. Cancer held Alan's hand causing him to start disappearing as well. "YOU ARE THE VILLAN IN THIS STORY!" Came a shout that belonged to the bruised up blonde sending shivers down Alan's spine hoping none of the Zodiacs heard that as they fully faded away.