The battle Pt.1

3rd person POV

The luxurious ground suddenly vibrated rapidly and sprouted up to the surface taking all twelve of the Zodiacs with it. The twelve of then looked around confused and then their gazes landed infront of them with a whole army.

There was a whole mob of creatures, spaceships and robots that stretched out almost as far as the eye could see.

"Be smart and surrender now or fight till your death." Zalga said with harsh and demanding words as he stood infront of the whole army making a shiver run through all their spines.

The twelve friends looked at each other and then at the army. "I don't know... That's a huge army." Cancer mumbled as the fear in her grew. "Well, we can't just give in and let him take over the galaxy! I say we fight back." Leo said making Capricorn nod.

"But we need a plan." Virgo muttered anxiously. "Alright. YO ZALGA DUDE! WE NEED A PLAN REAL QUICK SO GIVE US A FEW MINUTES!" Leo shouted. "Uhh. Ok?" Zalga stood there with his whole army confused. "So, Gemini, Libra and Aquarius you are our Air Force, assist as much as you can from the sky and Aquarius, summon the as many legends you can handle but don't push yourself or I'll make you sit this one out. Piscies and Scorpio, concentrate mostly on the robots since your abilities will be effective on them. Cancer focus most on the other animals, your powers will be useful on them."

"Let's call them womeys,  half women half monkeys." Aries added making Capricorn sigh. "Fine, Cancer foucs most on 'womeys' and The rest of us will help at our best." Capricorn told everyone quickly creating a plan.

"Okay, but we need to groups so we can scatter instead of going solo. How about one element per group?" Aquarius suggested, her mouth moving so fast they could hardly make out what she was trying to say.

"Good idea. what about Scorpio, Gemini, Leo and Taurus stick together. Libra, Sag, Piscies and Virgo stick together. And lastly, me, Aqua, Cancer and Aries." Capricorn said trying to be as calm as possible.

"Why am I the only guy?" Piscies whines. "Because gender doesn't matter, we are focusing on our abiliti-." Capricorn said.

"I think that's enough planning, and more thrill, don't you think?" Zalga interrupted getting annoyed. All the Zodiacs turned towards him some showing fear and the rest tried to hide it.

"I really wish I didn't have to do this but you leave me no choice. You're ither with me or against me." He narrowed his eyes and smappthis fingers making him disappear. The 'womeys' growled getting ready to pounce and the robot's engine roared as they prepared for battle. There were only about three or four spaceships that were hovering above the mobs.

Piscies gulped in fear but got ready by popping out the water out of the bottles he had tied to his sides. The air signs flew up to the sky and Aquarius immediately got to summoning as many legends as possible.

The battle has begun.

Some of the robots flew up into the sky charging towards the air signs and the rest fought from the ground. The womeys growled louder and charged towards the zodiacs but the spaceships moved towards them in a slow manner.

They all seperated into their groups.

"Leo!" Gemini shouted diving down near him and pushing him aside preventing him from getting shot but one of the Lazars a robot shot and then flying back up. Leo immediately sprouted up and shape shifted into a leopard. "Thanks Gem!" he said pouncing ontop of a robot tearing it onto shreds in the blink of an eye.

Then he noticed Scorpio had run out of water (it dropped and the ground sucked the water in) and was trying to get it back from the rock and while he was doing that a womey ran up behind him in attempt to make him one with the ground. But Leo pounced in between the two and growled at the creature then deeply scratching it before it could react making it bleed uncontrollably.

Scorpio finally was able to regain the water back from the ground and used it to overload a robot's system that was about to attack Taurus. "Thanks dude." He thanked.

Leo turned into an eagle and flew up to Gemini to help her with the flying purple robots. He turned into a gorilla in mid air punching the shit out of five robots at once then immediately turning back into an eagle. "WHOO!" He shouted as if this was all supposed to be fun making Gemini mentally facepalm at her boyfriend.

---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___--

Sagittarius was busy burning any obstacle that attacked and Pisces was busy running around sprouting water like a garden spray making alot of robots lose their consiousness.

A womey crept behind Virgo in attempt to claw her but was fast enough to notice and start flapping her wings creating an immense wind that sent the creature flying. "Thanks gurl." Virgo said and then immediately created a rock wall behind Libra preventing a robot from impaling her. "And you're welcome." She added.

Two other womeys sprinted towards Piscies and his water powers were no use. He closed his eyes shut and waited for the impact that never came. He opened his eyes to see the two on fire infront of him. He turned to Sag with a smile. "I wasn't going to let them get my F1 buddy." She winked making him blush. "Buddy..." He mumbled zoning out for a few seconds. "TUNA! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF RHE CLOUDS!" Virgo and shouted startling him as Sagittarius prevented another womey from attacking him.

"Heh, Sorry." He apologized.

"Sagi!" Libra shouted hardly lifting her friend from the ground so that she wouldn't get caught under the robot's claws. Libra held onto her upper arms trying not to drop her. Then a lightbulb hit her head. "Can you let fire pit of your feet?" She asked.

"Uh, sure." She replied as a spark of fire sparked from her feet turning into a  flame of fire per leg. Libra hauled her down so that her feet could reach the heads of the robots. The fire from Sagittarius' legs burnt off their heads in the process. "WOO!"

---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___--

Capricorn looked around inspecting everything while taking down some robots and womeys never thinking of looking up. "CAP!" Aquarius shouted form afar making him snap his head up before getting smashed to the ground by a flying robot.

It sat ontop of his body and aimed a deadly Lazer at him. Aquarius was too far away to help him herself so she summoned her most trusted legend.

Teke Teke leaped onto the robot knocking it off of Capricorn and started tearing it down giving him the opportunity to get up before the rest followed.

Aries was having a hard time with dozens of robots and womeys charging at him at once. He set fire on one of the machines and kicked it towards the other robots putting them all on fire. Capricorn joined him and they both started taking most of them down.

Cancer was donig a good job blood bending the womeys and potentially killing them. But she was getting tired, her arms were going numb and her brain got exhausted. She took a few steps away from the ones that were still charging at her trying to manipulate their blood but she was weakened. Aquarius chipped in to help and stood infront of her friend and spread her wings.

She mumbled a few words as her hair and eyes changed color making a huge, creepy figure appear infront of them.

"Siren head?" Cancer lookef at the figure.

It bent down and grabbed a while handful of womeys (around a dozen fit inside it's hand) and shoved them all into it's mouth or it's siren.

"You rest before your brother makes you." Aquarius suggested making the dizzy girl nod.

To be continued......