Geminous

Capricorn's POV

I opened my eyes. Chaos. Everyone was busy beating each other up for probably no reason. The room was like a bar you see in the pirates of the Carribean movies. A drunk man suddenly bumped into me.

"Ey! Watch where you're going kid!" He shouted before he punched me across the face. I growled as I punched him in the stomach making him pass out. I tried dodging any other drunk person that charged at me.

"Cap! I was looking for you!" Someone gave me a hug from behind. I turned. "Hey Virgo. Come on, we have to get out of here and find Gemini." I pulled her through the crowd.

When we left the bar I realised it was night. People were busy beating each other on the streets. There was junk everywhere and the environment looked really toxic. "This place is giving me goosebumps." Virgo looked around. In the distance there was a huge castle that complimented it's surroundings.

"Mabye she's in there?" I pointed at the castle. "I'm not prepared for this." She took a step back. "Okay then good luck finding your way alone." I smirked as I walked away. "Wait! Don't leave me here!" She shouted after I was about twenty feet away.

I stopped to wait for her as she ran upto me. I smirked and walked towards the castle.

Time skip

"So... Do we just knock?" Virgo looked at the gate trying to figure out how we were supposed to go inside. "No Virgo. We have to dance so they can open the gates." I rolled my eyes sarcastically and knocked loudly on the huge gate. No answer. I knocked again but louder.

Suddenly the gates flung open revealing the garden of the castle. The grass was all black and dead with no flowers or trees whatsoever. There was also a little water fountain in the corner that looked like it hadn't been used for years. We slowly walked towards the castle door as we looked around.

"Who are you!" A voice shouted. Both our attention landed on a boy our age with black and white hair standing infront of the big door that was now open.

(Just imagine him without the piercings and in a prince outfit

(Just imagine him without the piercings and in a prince outfit.) (art not mine again)

"We are the Zodiacs, do you by any chance know where we are?" Virgo asked like she had prepared a speech.

"Liar! The zodiac has already arrived. Now scatter before I decide to kill you both." He hissed. Suddenly Gemini's head popped up from behind him. "Wait! Don't kill them. They're my friends." Gemini told him while her black and white wings sprouted as she stood between the boy and us. The boy eyed us. "Name?"

"This is Capricorn and this is Virgo." Gemini pointed at us. "Well then, welcome to the kingdom of Gen(pronounced 'Jen'). Please, come in." He smiled and walked into the castle. "Come on. I'll show you around." Gemini hopped into the castle happily as we followed behind.

After the tour the boy called us to the dinner table. "I'd like to discuss a serious matter with you three." He said as he sat down. "My name is prince Gabe, soon to be king of Gen. My sister, Geniffer is the princess of the kingdom of Mini. We are preparing for battle but we don't have enough experienced soldiers." He continued.

"Okay...." Gemini gave him a 'what-do- you-want-me-to-do-about-it' look. "But we have the Zodiacs! My request is that you guys help me win the battle and take over Geminous then I will help you  'conquer' the planet." He put his hands together as if he was giving a lecture to the council or something.

The three of us looked at each other clueless. "I'm sorry but we are running out of time and we really need your help ASAP. So... Can you help us first then when we are 100% done I promise we will get back to you. How does that sound?" I asked him.

He frowned. "That won't do. Mother wouldn't approve." He huffed before a women in her 30s entered the dining room.

"Aunt Grace!" Gemini jumped out of her seat and gave the women a hug

"Hello dear. You've grown wings! How... extraordinary." The women smiled.

"Wait.. your mother is her aunt making you guys cousins. Mother's side or father's side?" Virgo asked the women. "Father's side. After your mother conquered this planet she wanted me and my husband to make sure you had no trouble conquering it. But but we divorced since he thought I was taking things too far. He now has his own kingdom with my daughter by his side." The women frowned.

"And we want war!" Gabe shouted as he banged his fist on the table. "Umm.. about the fact Gemini needs to conquer this planet as soon as possible, are you able to help us?" I changed the topic of the conversation.

"Sorry but I can only help if you help us with the battle." Grace gave us a co-operate-or-I'll-scoop-out-your-insides face that sent shivers down my spine.

"How was that suppose to work." Virgo raised a brow earning a deathly glare form the two Royals. "Business. I help you if you help me." Grace smiled. "Uhh ...."

"I'll assume that you agree with me. The battle takes place after 5 days, I'll show you your rooms meanwhile." She left the dining room as we followed behind her.

"Right in here." Grace smiled standing infront of a door. I peeped into the room.

"Dibs for the top bunk!" Gemini shouted as she entered the room

"Dibs for the top bunk!" Gemini shouted as she entered the room. "I'll have the one under Gem's." Virgo walked into the room after Gemini. "Guess the one on the left is mine." I mumbled as I walked towards the bed.

Perfect. We're stuck in the middle of a battle when we were supposed to be helping Gemini conquer this planet.
I mentally sighed in annoyance.

A/N

Sorry guys I forgot to tell yall who has accents and who doesn't. Aries has a light Scottish accent. Gemini has a soft British accent. Libra has a full on korean accent. Aquarius has a light Japanese accent. Taurus and Sagittarius have a Turkish accent.

Sayanora