Cranus

Sagittarius' POV

This is the room she woke up in

This is the room she woke up in. (In the bed nearest to the window)

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside the window. Woah this is really calmi-

"IS THAT AN ANGEL?" Aqua interrupted my calm thinking and ran towards the window I was looking out of. My eyes widened.

"We're in heaven! Literally." Cancer said while she was trying to push Aqua's wings out of the way to see through the window. Her mouth dropped when she looked at Aqua's hair."Are we dead? Who killed us!? It better not be the aliens." Aqua narrowed her eyes making me giggle. "What the hell happend to your hair?" Cance asked staring at her bushy hair in shock. Her hair usually reached until her neck but this morning it hardly reached upto her ears, did I mention her hair was like ten times thicker than before.

"Oh this? It usually happens when I have a nightmare causing me to twist and turn in the bed leading to this. It'll straighen eventually." She smiled pointing at her hair.

The door slowly opened revealing an innocent little kid.

"Oh. You guys are awake! Let me call mother really quick, she's gonna be very exited!" The girl jumped in joy as she called for her mother. "Mama! They're awake!"

"Aww. She's so cute." I smiled as I rubbed one eye. A few seconds later an elder women entered the bedroom. She had the same features as her daughter but with whiter hair."Good morning Zodiacs. You are currently in Cranus, the land of the Cancer. Sorry for the hardly decent room, I know you deserve much more but we couldn't afford anything more." The women looked worried.

"It's perfect." Cancer smiled at the two. "Come dears. Breakfast awaits." The women smiled and walked out of the room as we followed behind.

She took us outside to a beautiful Garden and opened a picnic mat on the green grass. "You girls sit down. I'll come just now with all the food." The women smiled and left.

"So.. what was the nightmare you had about?" Cancer asked Aqua. "Yeah from the looks of it, it was a bad one." I added. Aqua looked at us nervously. "Oh I-its nothing really." She stuttered.

Right when I was about to ask her deeper into the question the food arrived in a big tray. My eyes widened in delight. There were olives, white cheese with honey on the side, Turkish traditional bread, boliled eggs and best of all, menemen(it's a Turkish traditional food that includes fried pepper and tomato with garlic). If Tarus was here his mouth would be watering. It been so long since I had this type of breakfast.

"Oooh." Cancer looked at the food in satisfaction. "Help yourselves." The women smiled. "I helped with the Food!" The little kid shouted in excitement. "It looks delicious." Aqua smiled with her messy hair that hadn't flattened down yet.

While we were eating, I couldn't help but notice how peaceful the environment was. There was no sort of trash anywhere, everyone greeted each other When they crossed paths, they were so kind to each other friend or stranger. "This place is so peaceful it's almost creeping me out." I whispered to Cance and Aqua. "Agreed. But why?" Cancer asked. "Just ask her. Simple." Aqua shrugged.

"So, how did you guys achieve world peace? Earth needs some advice." Aqua asked the lady that was sitting with us with her daughter. "Well, it's always been like this. I don't know what you find fasinating, but I'm glad you like it." The lady replied.

"I forgot to ask. What are your names." I asked while munching on some cheese. "I'm Aliya! And her name is mommy!" The cute kid pointed at her mother making all of us giggle. "My name is Amelia." She introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you." Cance smiled at them. "I have one question. Are there Angels in this planet? Because I think I saw one outside the window." Aqua asked getting curious. Her hair was starting to go back to normal. "Oh. No, there aren't any angels even if I wish there were, but what you saw outside was probably a bird." Amelia answered. "Last time I remember, birds were alot sm-" Aqua paused when she saw a huge white bird that was probably five times bigger than a hawk back on earth. "Oh." "I don't know about earth but that's a normal sized bird." A boy said as he made his way towards us.

"Brother!" Aliya shouted as she ran upto the boy and hugged him. "Good morning sis. How are you?" The boy smiled making cance blush. I nudged her on the shoulder and smirked making her blush furiously. "The zodiacs are here!" The girl shouted pulling her brother by his arm. "I can see that." he giggled as he sat down next to cancer.

"My name is Alan. Nice to meet you." He said politely. "This is cancer, and this is Aquarius but we call her Aqua because her name is too long, and I'm Sag. Short for Sagittarius." I introduced my self and my BFFS.

"They divided you into threes this time. Something must be up. Meaning you have to conquer this planet immediately." His voice went from soft to serious. "Yeah. About that. How are we supposed to 'conquer' the planet?" Aqua asked confused. "It changes every generation. I've read books about the 'clue room'. It's where you were supposed to find the clue to conquering the planet, but I ant seem to find it anywhere." He looked towards Cancer, she gave him a smile in response. "But of course I will try my best to help you." He smiled.

"Alan here is a specialist in the Zodiac business since he was nine." Amelia patted her son on the back making him blush. "Momm."He whined."Okay okay."

"So the first step is to find the clue room?" I asked.

"Yep."