Half gone

Virgo's POV

Libs and I were sitting under a tree by the soccer field to clear our mind off things. Literally half of the class is now gone and worst of all I wasn't prepared for this.

"I wonder who is gonna be next." Libra looked up towards the sky. "I still can't believe Gem went, and I couldn't say bye." I looked down at the grassy field infront of me.

"Do you know where Aqua is?" Libra asked. "Why would you wanna know?" I rolled my eyes. "I mean.. we are the only girls left. Shouldn't we stick together?" She whined.

"She can deal on her own." I hissed looking down at grass infront of me. After a moment of silence libs spoke.

"Uhh. Vir.. is it normal to cry blood?"  She asked in concern. I slowly turned my head towards her to see blood falling out of her eyes and down her cheeks.

My eyes widened. "It hurts." She squeezed her eyes shut trying get rid of the pain.

"Promise me you will be alright." I said knowing what will happen next.
"Promise." She gave me a smile filled with pain. By now blood was everywhere over her face and the grass underneath.

With a smile, she glitched out of sight exposing all the blood on the grass. I sighed. Now who am I gonna share my thoughts with? Definitely not Aquarius.

I opened my group chat th tell the others that now there were five of us left.

*Group chat*

Vi🌹: guys. Libs is gone too

Cap🧢: then there's only five of us left.

Tuna🐟: then we should stick together. Where r u guys?

Cap🧢: Dude  we're in the same room. I can see Aries and Aqua in the volleyball field tho.

Vi🌹: I'll stay where I am thank you very much 😑

Tuna🐟: it's because of Aqua. Isn't it. 🙄

🔥Ari🔥: Vir. u know we can see u from here right?

🔥Ari🔥: I'm COMING!

☁️Aqua: I agree with Tuna. Witch room r u guys in?

Cap🧢: our classroom

Aqua: 👍

Cap🧢:  wait. We're not allowed to have phones in school. WHY DO ALL OF YOU HAVE UR PHONES WITH?

*End of chat*

I looked up into the distance and saw Aries running towards me panting heavily. It hasn't even been a minute yet and he ran all the way from the volleyball court and across the soccer field.

I rolled my eyes as he stopped halfway to catch his breath. There's no point in running away at this point. I waited until he finally finished his little marathon.

"Just... wait.. a second." He panted. I stood up to wait for him catch his breath. "Okie now we can go." He straightened up and started walking towards the school building as I followed behind.

"Why do you hate Aqua so much anyway?" He asked with curiosity filling his eyes. I growled to indirectly tell him to shut up. So he did.

We were now walking in the school hall towards our classroom with silence. " I gotta go. You wait for me here." Aries burst out and ran into the boys bathroom. I rolled my eyes but waited for him.

"Oh.. I just vomited blood... Feels like I should be worried about something.... Ohh. I'm gonna teleport to an unknown planet all alone with no sort of directions what so ever. tha... " The voice stopped.