Together again

Leo's POV

I heard a mumbled voice shout into my ear. "Just a few more minutes mom." I whined with my face still in my pillow.

"I'm not your mom,  get up you dumass." The voice became clearer. I rolled myself to see who the voice belonged to.

"But WHYYYYYYY!" I whined childishly. Aries rolled his eyes. "Aqua came. That means all of us are here. Get up." He pulled me by my leg before he started dragged me out of bed into the main room and dropped me on the ground.

"Is Leo dead?" Sag asked holding in her laugh. "Rarrrr!" I bolted back to to life and tried  mimicking a zombie wich made her giggle. We all started chatting in our own groups when...

"GUYS!" Everyone's gaze landed on Aqua which made her tense up in what seemed like social anxiety. "Yeah?" I raised a brow still lying on the floor.

"I have bad news... A few minutes before I came here I discovered that Ms.Ophi isn't who she says she is. She's helping this... alien to take over  humanity. I'm not exactly sure how tho." Aqua explained as she akwardly fidgeted with her hands.

"Aliens don't exist for the last time..." Virgo rolled her eyes. "But from all the things that we heard I think it's time to believe that they exist." Sag pointed out earning a death stare from virgo.

I looked over at Aqua to see her face red in anger. She looked like she was about to swear at her like no tomorrow but kept it all in.

"She's not worth it." Aqua mumbled trying to calm herself down.

"Welcome Zodiacs." Everyone's gaze landed from Aqua and Virgo to the huge tv screen on the opposite side of the room Wich had opened by itself.

" Everyone's gaze landed from Aqua and Virgo to the huge tv screen on the opposite side of the room Wich had opened by itself

I sat up to take a better look at the screen."Who are you." Scorpio narrowed his eyes.

"My name is Ursa Major, you can call me Ursa." She introduced herself.

"Like the constellation?" Cap asked.

"Yes, I am also the leader of the council here to warn you about your journey across the galaxy." The women on the screen continued.

"About that... I have a request." Gem looked worried all of a sudden. "I have this phobia where I'm really, really afraid of being alone. So can we all go together or in groups?" She continued.

"Whoever told you, you were going alone, they were mistaken. The original plan was to send you all together to conquer one by one, but we sadly don't have much time so you will be separated into groups." Ursa explained.

So all that anxiety of conquering a planet all alone was for nothing? I thought to myself. UGH

"That's good." Libra smiled.

"What are our groups?" Aries and Taur asked in sync.

"You will travel in four groups of three.
Scorpio and Libra will accompany Aries to his planet."

"Ain't no way I'm going with that dufus!" Scorpio shouted. Ursa gave him a look that says 'you have three seconds to co operate or you die' Wich made him shut up.

"Leo and Picies will accompany Taurus to his planet." She continued.

"Virgo and Capricorn will accompany Gemini to her planet."

"Yay!" Gemini and Virgo shouted in sync.

"Finally, Sagittarius and Aquarius will accompany Cancer to her planet."

"Let's GOOO!!" Sag put her hand in the air.

"What about the other planets?" Virgo asked.

"We will talk about that after you have conquered those four planets." She explained.

"But wait... What about the extraordinary powers Ms.Ophi told us about? Is that a lie too?" I asked hoping for some cool powers.

"Oh, yes I almost forgot about that part. You kids will be staying here for one more night. By the time you wake up your powers will be revealed. Kind of... You will be given your core powers that is according to your element. From each element one person will be given the Elemental power wich varies every generation. The chozen ones will get their elemental power as they go along." She explained in alot of detail. The only thing I heard is that
IM GONNA BE THE CHOSEN FIRE SIGN!

The screen closed. "I'm going to sleep!" Sag ran into the bedroom. "It's three o'clock in the afternoon sagi." Cancer playfully rolled her eyes.

"But time will go quicker if I sleep." She whined.

Libra's POV

Time skip: the next day

I groaned as I felt something push me out of bed. I turned around to see nothing behind me."Who the hell pushed me out of bed" I shouted. I felt wierd like I had an extra limb or something.

"Good morning Libra" Aqua walked out of the bathroom. Wait. Wings? Since when does Aqua have black wings? It must be the air signs power, lucky them. Wait.... I am an air sign! I exitedly turned my head to see a pair of huge, white wings.

"Omg omg omg omg." I was pretty excited to have wings.

Out of nowhere Aries burst out of the boys bathroom."NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES, I WILL FIND MY POWER! IF I HAVE TO CLIMB THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN, SWIM IN THE DEEPEST SEA, NOTHING WILL-" he paused when a flame appeared on his hand.

"FIRE!!" He shouted lifting his hand with the flame. "FIREEEEE" Leo shouted making everyone bolt up. I turned my head towards him. His bed was on fire.

He jumped out of his bed and tried blowing on the fire. "Jackass! That's just gonna make the fire bigger!" Aqua burst out. I didn't know she could shout...

"But it works on birthday candles." Leo pouted. Scorpio calmly went into the bathroom and came out with a whole lot of water floating in the air. He pointed at the fire making the water splashed onto the burning bed. Luckily it was enough to extinguish the fire.

"Woahhh." Picies stared in awe. "What? It just seemed logical. A water sign able to manipulate water." He explained.

Then a huge rocky thorn suddenly sprouted out of the ground aiming at Aqua's face witch she dodged."Someone wants to kill me." She mumbled. Everyone turned to Virgo. "Heh. Sorry."

After a while we all gathered up in the main room. After a few hours of chaos the TV opened. "I assume all of you have figured out your core powers. We don't have much time. Good luck zodiacs." Ursa said as the room filled with this gas... I felt woozy and dizzy before I blacked out.