Lexon Pt.3

Leo's POV

"Okay, so what's the plan?" Aries asked as he munched on some food. "Simple. We're gonna get the leader of the adults and Alpha to make friends." Leah explained with a smile plastered on her face. "It's a waste of time." Alpha rolled his eyes.

"Aww, come on bud, this is for the Zodiacs. And plus why make more enemies when you can make more friends, right?" Lee tried to encourage him earning a death glare from the ten year old.

"Lee's got a point." I mumbled with delicious bacon in my mouth. "Yeah, you guys can go back to being enemies after we leave." Gabe said earning a smack on the shoulder by Gemini. I stopped what I was doing and just stared at her angry face as she scolded Gabe.

"What did I do wrong?"

"You know exactly what you did wrong!"

She looks so cute when she's angry. I thought to myself as a faint smile grew on my face. "Uhh Leo? Leo. LEO!" Aries called my name as he repeatedly tapped me on the shoulder. I immediately turned my head to him hoping he didn't catch me staring at her. "Yeah?"

"We're leaving to meet the adults, come on." Leah said as she got up and and took one last bite of her food. I looked down at my plate. "But I'm not finished yet." I whined. "Come on, you'll eat later bud." Aries smiled as he got up.

Time skip brought to you by my laziness.

We followed the three kids down the streets as we made out way to I-don't-know-where. "Damn." Aries muttered looking around. I followed his gaze and realised he was staring at all the adult that were being enslaved by kids. Woah

"Guys, where's Gemini?" Gabe asked from behind me. "I thought she was with you." Aries said as worry grew in me.

"I-I don't know, she was right nexto me and then she disappeared!"

"The adults." Lee narrowed his eyes. "W-What?" I looked at him confused. "The adults probably kidnapped her." Leah shighed and stopped walking.
"You see?! I told you they're not gonna co-operate!" Alpha rolled his eyes.

Out of nowhere a man around his thirties walked past us with a devious smirk on his face."You want your little friend back?" His smirk widened.

"Where is she!?" I shouted. "I'll give you a clue. She's all alone." He man laughed. Oh, no.

"What do you want peasant." Alpha hissed at the man. The man's face want from a mischievous smile to a serious look. "I want you kids not to call us that anymore. I WANT FREEDOM!" The man burst in anger. "You have some nerve to come talking to me like that." Alpha cracked his knuckles ready for a fight.

"Just tell us where she is." Leah rolled her eyes as she tried to hold the angry ten year old from killing someone. "Under one condition. Follow me." The man smirked as he walked into an alleyway. "Let me kill him! Let me kill him!" Alpha hissed as he struggled out of Leah and Lee's grip. Aries gripped the blonde kid's arms in attempt to calm him down.

"Dude take the chill pill." Gabe rolled his eyes earning an angry glare from him. "Don't go telling me what to do!!" She shouted as he tried to struggle his arms free from Aries'.

"Bro, chill. You'll get your revenge but first let's see what he's gonna show us, alright?" I tried to talk to him. He growled at me before surrendering. "Fine." He rolled his eyes.

We followed the man deeper into the alleyway until we reached a door. "Is that where you're hiding her?" Aries asked the guy. "Mabye." The guy smirked being all mysterious. But I went for it. "Then I'm going in!" I shouted and ran into the door in attempt to knock it down.

I tried the door knob but it was locked so I started banging on the door. "GEMINI! ARE YOU IN THERE?" I shouted in hope of an answer. No sound. "The room is sound proof so whoever's in there can't hear you and you can't hear them." The man smiled. "That's even worse." I mumbled to myself. Gemini's always had an intense fear of being alone ever since we were kids. I don't know which symptoms she has when she's alone but all I know is that it's bad, really bad. And it's not her fault. She doesn't deserve this.

"Let me in then!" I shouted at him.

"Under one condition." The man glanced at the three kids. "You stop treating us like servants and give the adults the respect we deserve." He crossed his arms and huffed. "What makes you think we'll do that?" Alpha growled. "Alpha, this is for the good of Lexon and probably the universe since the Zodiacs are involved. Please. They're not that bad." Leah brushed a hand against his shoulder and gave him a faint smile making a shade of pink appear on his cheeks. Aries elbowed me with a wide smirk on his face. " they're definitely too young for this." Gabe mumbled. "Whatever." Aries rolled his eyes. Not to lie, that's kinda cute but I had other things to worry about.

"F-fine." Alpha stuttered as Lee tried to hold in a laugh.

"I accept your request. From now on adults and kids will be treated equally. Deal?" He held out his hand to the man. "Finally." The dude smiled and shook his hand.

"Okay now can you please open the damn door!?" I begged with my hand ready to turn the knob. "Oh, right." He took a remote out of his pocket and pressed a button making a loud beep sound as the door openened revealing a plain white room that is sure to give a yone anxiety. Spotting Gemini on one of the coners wasn't hard.

I immediately made my way towards her and hugger her tightly. "L-Leo?"

"Surprised to see me?" I smiled as I wiped away a tear that ran down her cheek. "I thought I was never going to see you guys again." She said with a shaky voice.

"It's alright now you're not alone." I patter her on the back as she sobbed on my shoulder. I could hear all the giggling from behind me but I didn't care. I took a glance at my hands to see them fade away.

I closed my eyes in relief. I have a feeling everything gonna be alright somehow.