The way out

3rd person's POV

"Are we sure water can really exist here? Everywhere seems so dry." Cancer said as she liked around for any sign of water. "We have to try, it's all we got." Scoprio sighed nexto her.

"Here seems like a good spot." Scoprio turns his head towards a crater and walks towards it. "Orion said if there is any water here it would be underground. So, it's easier if we find a deep crater and start from there." He said making Cancer nod.

The two slid inside the big hole and began to seperate and search. "Scorpio! Over here!" Cancer yelped in delight meaning the boy rush to her side. Infront of them stood just a tiny puddle of water that could only fit in one's palm. "Water..."

"There must be more underneath! Come on." Cancer chirped making scoprio chuckle. The two immediately fell I to deep concentration trying to manipulate the water underneath all that rock if there even was any.

"I feel the presence of water but I ant grasp it." Scoprio sighed in annoyance. "At least we know that there is water." Cancer siad trying to brighten up the mood. The ground suddenly started shaking like an earthquake was happening. "What's going on!!?!" Cancer asked with worry on her face as she saw the ground inbetween the two begin to crack. "HOLD ON!" He shouted and grabbed her arm pulling her closer to him.

Cancer let out an ear screaching yelp as the ground split open making the two fall into their doom but was instead met with a large body of water.

---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___--

"Damn, the engine basically doesn't exits anymore." Sagittarius commented peeking into the busted engine at the back of the ship. "Do you have any extra parts in the ship?" Aquarius asked Orion.

"No. unfortunately, I used them already." Orion sighed. "There's no way we can fix this on the moon without any extra parts!" Piscies pointed out.

"Of only there were service here so that I could call someone, but the phone is practically useless." Sagittarius said making Aquarius' face light up as an imaginary lightbulb appeaed above her head indicating that she had an idea.

"That's it! Sag, you're a genius."

"I am?"

"Do you have anything similar to a radio or communicator?" Aquarius asked the man in the space suit. "It wouldn't be a ship Without one." Orion smiled as he led the three into the ship and towards the controls.

"Here, but it's kinda busted." Orion said taking out a little box with a wire on it that looked like a broken radio.

"That's perfect." Aquarius smiled as she took the box and went outside to put it on the floor. "Here's all the equipment Aqua. You need any help?" Sagittarius asked placing the equipment down nexto her.

"No thanks. You guys can help Orion with the ship." She smiled. "Classic Aquarius. Loves working alone." Sag rolled her eyes playfully and walked away towards Piscies and Orion making Aquarius giggle as she started mending the radio hoping that mabye she might be able to reach someone in Zodia.

---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___--

"How's the tents?" Capricorn asked as he walked towards the four in charge of shelter. "Going good. We made around five meaning there's two more left to go." Libra smiled.

"You guys are making seven tents in total?" Capricorn tilted his head in confusion at the four making Gemini giggle. "The tents were a bit too small but we had enough to make seven. Two in each tent and Orion gets one for himself." Aries explained.

"Alright, so we share a tent with our buddies. Right?" Capricorn asked making a smirk crawl up to all their faces. "Right??" Capricorn asked again getting anxious.

"You see.. we were normally planning on one girl and one boy per tent." Leo smirked. "Easy for you guys, you're already dating." Capricorn huffed.

"And this is the opportunity for you to get the girl." Gemini smiled. "The girl?" Capricorn asked trying to act dumb. "Drop the act. We all know." Libra rolled her eyes.

"Can't I just share with Taurus?"

"Nopes. Too late we've already planned where everyone's gonna sleep." Aries smiled as he walked back to the tents to make the sixth one. Leo followed.

"I hate you guys." Capricorn mumbled as he walked away towards where Virgo and Taurus should be.

"CAP! We got everything ready. All we have to do is cook dinner." Taurus greeted his friend with a warm smile.

"I'm making the dinner. All you're doing is sitting around and talking shit!" Virgo playfully rolled her eyes as she stirred something inside a pot above a fire.

"What are we having?" Capricorn asked. "Instant RamEn!" Taurus said happily as his belly grumbled indicating that he was hungry making Capricorn chuckle.

"Can't wait. And by the way, do you guys know if Cancer and Scorpio came back yet?" He asked before he left. "I dont think so. I didn't see them since they left to get water." Virgo told him. He nodded and walked away the find the two and make sure that they were fine.

After just half an hour of walking in a straight line, Capricorn heard shouts echoing in his hears. "GUYS!" a male voice shouted. "ANYONE THERE??" another female voice shouted.

Capricorn closed his eyes and began to concentrate.

Where is everyone? Can't they hear us? Are we too far away? What are we gonna do? We're stuck underground by a crater with nothing but water surrounding us, we might drown. At least I have Scorpio with me. He heard Cancer's thoughts

He immediately made his way to the closest crater and looked everywhere with peeled eyes. "WHERE IS EVERYONE!?!" he heard Scorpio shout. He eventually found a Huge hole inside the crater a d ran towards it stopping at the edge and looking inside.

"HELLO??" he shouted into the dark hole. "CAP!" the two voices shouted in delight. "Help us out!" Scorpio shouted making Capricon facepalm.

"You two can flippi'n manipulate water! And you're surrounded with it! Help yourselves!" Capricorn shouted.

"Oh yeah... What didn't we think of that?" Cancer asked as she started manipulating the water around her and used it to launch her upto the surface.. Scorpio mimicked her moves launching him up to the surface as well.

Then they started manipulating the water into large bags and took it to the others.

"Can I drink it yet?" Cancer asked with a dry throat that was begging for water.

"No, not now. We have to purify the water before drinking unless you want to die." Capricorn told her little sister.

Time skip:

Aquarius had finally finished repairing the radio hours after everyone had fell asleep. She backed up from the now fixed box and wiped away a bead of sweat with her oily gloves as she felt bags under her eyes and shighed in the lack of energy. She had also refused to eat her favourite food or drink the purified water until she finished the radio.

The radio immediately started making some funky noises and then a voice spoke.

"Who---- who's this?--- Hello?---" a deep male voice spoke through the radio making Aquarius face light up.

"IT WORKS! IT WORKS, IT WORKS, IT WORKSSSS!" Aquarius shouted in joy making a ceritan boy spring out of bed.