The final battle Pt.3

Virgo's POV

The eye piercing yellow light that came from inside the door blinded my eyes for a few seconds and it most probably blinded the others too. When my vision finally adjusted to the light and my surroundings became clearer,I could make out what was behind the door... or more like who. She was holding a jar in her hand that I guess she picked up from the dark counter top nexto her. The jar was the source of the eye piercing yellow light and it seemed to be emitting some sort of electricity that couldn't go out of the sealed jar. It was like lightning in a bottle but yellow...

"Miss... Ophi??" Gemini widened her eyes in disbelief as she took a trembling a step away from the door and kept her hand hover over her mouth. I should've expected this. Aquarius warned us about what she was upto but I didn't pay much attention, mostly because I thought it was a misunderstanding or a lie.

"You kids know her?" Orion raised a brow obviously confused. "She's out class teacher..." Leo said. "Or at least she was." Scorpio added examining her up and down with disappointment on his face.

"Why now?" She growled under her breath looking at us with evil on her face until her gaze landed on me followed by a smirk.

"Virgo~" she grinned making shivers run down my spine. "Stay away from the kids." Orion hissed as he took a step infront of us. Ms. Ophi ignored him and disappeared. Then I heard a giggle from right behind me making me look over my shoulder to meet.... Me?

There was an exact copy of me staring I to my would with a smirk on her face. I gasped and took many steps away from her. "Ophiuchus, stop it." Orion hissed at my copy.

"Huh??" Gemini and Leo said in confusion. Oh yeah... Back in school she said that there were thirteen participants... She must be the thirteenth Zodiac. It's the only explanation on why she had the ability to morph into me like that.

Without saying a word, Ophiuchus pushed me into the room and slammed the door to their faces leaving us in the darkness with only the light of the jar with the lightning giving us a source of light. "What the hell!?" I yelled clearly confused at her actions.

"Let's see how well your friends know you." She giggled sounding exactly like me that I couldn't tell the difference and threw the jar at me. Using my reflexes, I caught the jar as Ms.Ophi slowly opened the door again. "Help!" She ran out and stood opposite me putting on a terrified face that only I knew was fake.

"Ophiuchus, I said cut it out!" Orion glared at me making me realise what she was upto. "Guys, I'm not Ophiuchus, I'm Virgo! Trust me!" I pleadingly looked at my friends hoping they would tell the difference.

"Then why are you holding the jar?? I know what game you're playing." Ophiuchus hissed. "You're the one who gave me this you dumb shit! Change back into yourself and face us!" I shouted clenching onto the jar.

"You change back!" She hissed back and then turned to my friends asking for them to choose. "Uhh....." Scorpio shifted gazes between the two of us akwardly. "We should call Taurus. He'll know what to do." Gemini suggested making a slight blush appear on my cheeks. Ophiuchus doesn't know about how I gained a liking to him so logically, they will be able to tell from our facial expressions that I'm the real me! Oh, wait... Nevermind.

My copy shifted uncomfortably and covered her face with her hands in order to pretend she was blushing. She must've realised how I reacted to his name. Damnit she's a good actor.. I mean actress.

"I'll go call him." Leo said turning into an owl and flying off to go find him.

---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___--

Taurus' POV

The amount of womeys slowly started decreasing as we beat up more and more of them. I pushed some slamming them against a wall and trapped some in traps made of rock until I realised an owl blocking my vision, at first I was confused at where it came from but then it turned back into its original form, sorry I meant he.

"Leo??" Aries asked confused as he propelled another womey away from him using his fire power. "Virgo needs your help! No time to explain!" Leo warned making my heart drop. "Where? Why? How? Who? When? What?" I asked stressing for probably the first time in my life.

"Get on!" Leo said turning into a horse. I looked at the other two who were fighting off the rest of the womeys. "Go! We'll take care of this!" Libra said as she landed on the ground. I nodded and jumped onto the ride.

Time skip: because I'm lazy

I jumled off Leo and he shifted back into his normal form. "Where??" I asked looking around then spotting not one, bit two Virgos infront of me. "Something fishy is going on here.." i pointed out.

"No shit Sherlock." Scoprio rolled his eyes. "Ms. Ophi morphed into Virgo and now we don't know which one is the real Virgo and which one is Ms. Ophi!" Gemini explained.

"Ophiuchus is a good actor, it's gonna be hard." Orion pointed out. "Come on Taur, it's me!" Toe one holding a jar that emitted a yellow light said looking at me with pleasing eyes. "Stop acting!" The other yelled.

They look exactythe same, they sound exactly the same, they act almost similar... The only thing different about them would be their memory. I thought long and hard about the question I was gonna ask then it hit me.

"What's my favourite food?" I smirked knowing ms. Ophi would've never known.

"Instant Ramen." Both of them said easily in unison making me look at them dumbfounded. "You used to eat it everyday for lunch." The one that wasn't holding the jar added.

"I think j got a hint on who the imposter is." Scorpio said eyeing the Virgo that was holding the jar. "It's not me!" She shouted back.

I still wasn't sure... But then it hit me.

"What did you draw on my fave back on the moon?" I raised a brow making the Virgo who was holding the jar smirk while the other one tried to hide her puzzled face. I knew immediately who it was.

"A long mustache that curves at the ends, I also extended your eyebrows and made them twice as thick, then I scribbled on your forehead and cheeks, and finished it off with a few lines on your chin to resemble a beard." The one holding the jar grinned.

I went over to her and gave her a quick hug that only lasted five seconds. "It's her."