In da room

3rd person POV

"Soo... Are you going to explain why you dragged me into a bedroom and locked us in?" Libra tilted her head at the exited fourteen year old boy that stood infront of her.

His face turned red in embarrassment. He forgot a plan. Goddamit Aries, seriously? He thought to himself.

He took a deep breath and gazed at her mesmerizing emerald eyes. "You probably already know that I have a crush on you... I just wanted to ask if you liked me back..." He told her with every bit of confidence he had.

Libra mentally facepalmed herself and met his gaze. "If I didn't like you, would I have rested my head on your shoulder or held your hand back on your planet?" She raised an obvious brow.

"Well then in that case.." A smirk suddenly crawled up to the boys face.

He went down on one knee and pulled anything that came out of his pocket. Which was a pencil."Libra Scales, would you like to have the honours of being my girlfriend?" He held the pencil like it was an engagement ring making Libra squeal in happiness.

"OMG! Yes!!" She clapped her hands and took the pencil giggling at the replacement. Aries stood up and hugged her and she hugged back as Libra's white wings wrapped around the two.

Little did they know, Leo and Gemini were watching everything from the keyhole.

"I guess you owe me fifty bucks." Leo smirked making Gemini roll her eyes playfully.

Meanwhile

"What did you want to tell me?" Aquarius tilted her head at the silver haired boy that stood infront of her in a small, empty room.

"Oh..Uhh... Umm.." he akwardly rubbed the back of his neck making Aqua tilt her head.

"Uhh.. I won't tell anyone?" She said hoping that would make him more comfortable and tell her.

"I-I... Iloveyou" he mumbled and looked down. "What?"

"Iloveyou." He said a bit louder.

"Oh shi- uhh" Aquarius muttered and glanced at his desperate eyes. She didn't want to hurt him, but her heart belonged to someone else. And knowing Piscies he has a fragile heart that can be broken into a million pieces with just one word. Silence walked inside the room as Aquarius tried to think of a way to tell him he's not the one without hurting him.

Seeing her troubled face, Piscies sighed. "It's alright if you don't feel the same. I just had to get it off my chest." 

"No no no no, that's not it... I-... I like you too." She said heasitantly not wanting to break his heart.

"No lies." Piscies' voice was harsh as he held back tears. "That wasn't a lie."

"Your right eye twitches whenever you lie. I'm just a friend to you." He stated and walked towards the door to leave. "Piscies... I'm sorry." She mumbles as she walked towards him.

"It's not your fault." He said with dispair on his face as he left the room. He found a room with couches and a big sized TV and locked himself in attempt to clear his mind.

---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___--

"What do you think Aries is going to ask her?" Cancer whispered to Sagittarius. "He's probably gonna confess. Like, what else is he gonna ask?" She replied as the two giggled at the thought.

"YOU GUYS WONT BELIVE WHAT WE SAW!" Gemini and Leo burst into the main room where all the others were chillin. "What?!" Capricorn and Scorpio asked not knowing what's going on.