Sage Pt.2

Gemini's POV

After what felt like an hour or two, we found white space suits in one of the rooms.

"Soo, how do we put these on exactly?" Sag asked as she brushed her hand against the cloth of the suits.

"Think of it as a space wunzee." I suggested I pulled one out of the hanger. "A very complicated wunzee." Leo mumbled as he picked one out as well.

"Just try your best." I said as I walked out of the room into a more private place to change.

Surprisingly, it wasn't that hard to put it on. But it was a little hard to move in cause of all those thick layers.

I struggled towards a gate that said 'Exit' on it and waited for the other two. When they finally came with their white space suits looking very cool. Especially Leo~.... pull yourself together Gemini. But he's... Save it.

My mind is an abomination.

"I think one of us should go first to test if it works." Leo suggested.

"I'm too young to die." Sag and I whined in sync.

"And I'm too handsome to die!" Leo argued.

"Fine." I sighed as I picked up the oxygen tank like a back pack and connected the hose to the helmet. I buckled everything in place. Sagittarius looked at me in worry. "I'll be fine. The helmets have a communicator, I'll tell you guys when the suits are safe."

I gave the two a faint smile as I put the helmet on and opened the door that led into another small room that I walked into.

I turned around and smiled at them one last time as the doors slowly went shut. "Gate opening in Ten, nine-" the voice continued. I put my helmet on my head and made sure it was air tight. And plugged a piece of really strong rope into one of the hooks that was connected to my suit to make sure I don't go too far away from the shuttle.

"Three.... Two.... One..." The huge gate opposite the door I came from opened. I turned my head towards the opening gate. The view was amazing, the millions of stars scattered across the empty space like freckles so vibrant and colourful.

And at the corner was the famous planet so called Sage. I immediately got sucked out of the shuttle into the cold and dark space. I suddenly felt numb and somehow clam but anxious at the same time. It was kinda cool.

But I don't have time to stick around like this for long. My oxygen tank can't hold me alive forever.

My head danced from left to right as I searched for any other shuttles. The closest one I could see was a white one in the shape of a circle not too far away. This is lucky.

"Gem? GEM? GEMINI?? OMG, I think she's dead. No, no, no, no, no, no. WHYYYYYY??" Sagittarius' sobs rang into my ear.

"Gurl, chill. I'm alive." I giggled trying to keep calm only 'causs I heard Virgo say that you use more oxygen when you panic. Even if I might not believe that, I am not taking any chances with my life.

"Oh, thank goodness." She sighed in relief.

"Does the suit work?" Leo asked through the communicator. "Like a charm." I giggled as I tried to swim my way across the cold vaccum of space. Lucky the suit was designed to warm me with my own body temperature.

I was going but slowly, thus was going to take forever. But there was no other way, this thing didn't have rocket boots since fire can't be lit in space.

"Sag, how long can my oxygen tank hold me?" I asked through the communicator. "Around two hours if you don't freak out." She replied.

"Heh, I can do that." I gulped in anxiety.

"Hey, don't worry. You're not alone. We're here with you. You got this." Leo's calming voice spoke trying to keep me relaxed. And it worked. He was right, I'm not alone. I have all my friends to take me through this.

A smile made it's way to my face as I kept pushing myself forward towards the huge white shuttle.

After about half an hour I was halfway between the place I came from and my goal. This is going better than I thought.

"I'm coming." Sag said from the commutator as the gate opened pushing her out into the cold dark vaccum. She saw my image and tried to get to me but failed. "Think of it as swimming." I told her as I carried on. Soon after Leo came out.

After another hour my hand made contact with the huge white and circle spaceship. I felt my oxygen lessen as I felt dizzy. I banged on the metal to let them know I'm here but it failed.

This was poorly thought.

I went around the shuttle to find any sort of doors when I felt a gate. I banged my golved fist in the gate and shouted. "HELLO!!??!? PLEASE LET US IN!!!!!" I shouted with hope that the door will open.

It didn't."Did they let you in?" Leo asked still halfway through. "From the looks of it, no." Sag sighed as she was past halfway.

A loud hissing sound was heard form inside the shuttle as the gate opened. "Yesss!!!" I shouted in delight as I floated into the room. The door started colosing. "No, no, no, no. Keep the doors open. My friends aren't here yet!" I shouted as I tried to hold the two doors away form each other. The doors suddenly stopped and I sighed in relief.

After a few minutes both of them entered the room and the gates slowly closed. Oxygen started pumping in the room. "You may now remove your helmets." An AI voice said.

We all removed out helmets and breathed in the oxygen. "HAH! WE DID IT!" Leo shouted and stared dancing. "What kind of dance is that?" Sag asked.

"It's my victory dance!" He shouted making us giggle.

The other door opened revealing.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.