Scorpius Pt.3

Scorpio's POV

"So, where are we going again?" I asked as we walked down an alleyway that was darker than the streets if that's even possible. "I might know someone with the pure soul you're looking for." The women in the cloak explained.

"What if you're the one? I mean, you were kind enough to help us." Aquarius pointed out as she limped on her leg. "I assure you, I may have helped you and I still am but my soul is far from pure." The women crossed her arms as she continued walking.

"You're slowing us down. Let me help." Capricorn demanded as he watched her struggle to walk two metres. "I told you, I don't need your help." She resisted holding the wall for support as she continued to jump on her good leg.

"Come on, even Scorpio is not this stubborn." Cap rolled his eyes earning an offended look from me. "I'm not being stubborn, I'm simply not listening to a word you say and not accepting any of your help because I believe that I don't need it."

"That is the exact defentition of stubborn!!" Cap burst. "No, the exact defentition of stubborn is 'having or showing dogged determination not to change one's attitude or position on something, especially in spite of good arguments or reasons to do so.' go read a dictionary." She said without looking at him. "Damn." I whispered.

"Kid, the sea goat's got a point. You are injured. If you want to get better then stop pushing yourself." The women said. Aqua's face went red in embarrassment. "It's really not that big of a deal." She huffed making the rest of us sigh in annoyance.

"Sea goat, I grant you the permission to help her without her approval." The women sighed. "Why not Scorpio?." Cap asked glaring at me. "Because you're the only one who crushes pretty hard on-" I was cut off by a hard hit on my shoulder making me topple to the side. "Shut up." He hissed making me smirk. He sighed and went over to Aquarius. Lifting her up he gave me a death glare telling me not to say anything so just smirked.

"Come on its just around the corner." The women signalled us to follow her.
"Don't mind me asking but what's your name?" I went over to the cloaked women and asked. She didn't answer. "Her name is Sally." Cap answered earning an confused look from all of us. "H-how?" The women asked in disbelief.

"I-I, it just popped into my head." He admitted. "What are you a telepath?" The women mumbled loud enough for all of us to hear making Cap's eyes widen. "That's it! I am a telepath!" He shouted almost letting go of Aquarius. "W-what?" Aquarius stuttered suspiciously. "Thats what all those voices in my head were! When I heard your voice in the bar, that's how I knew you were in danger!" He looked at Aquarius. "Then in the car when I knew we could trust her 'cause I could hear her thoughts!" He continued. "That means you're the chosen earth sign then." I pointed out making a large grin appear on his face.

But on the other hand Aquarius looked terrified. I'll ask her what happened later.

After another few minutes of turning left and right we finally reached a huge gate that belonged to a huge mansion.

The gate itself was made of rusted metal and the green grass of the garden inside was trimmed perfectly like it was done with nail clippers. The mansion ittself was huge and colred in this cream colour. The roof was a red colour it looked alot more normal than its surroundingsq. "Damn." I whispered under my breath.

"Can you put me down now?" Aquarius asked. "No." Capricorn said making her pout.

Opening  the rusted gates, we entered the mansion. When we reached the door, the women called Sally didn't even bother knocking and went in like it was her house. "Make yourselves comfortable, I'll go get the person." Sally said as she went up the huge stairs.

We were in the fancy living room and Cap finally let Aquarius down on the couch. The three of us waited there in akward silence until Cap broke it. "I'm gonna find the bathroom." He got up and left leaving only me and Aquarius in the living room. This is my chance to ask her.

"So, why do you look so stressed about Cap being a telepath?" I asked out of the blue earning a sharp glare. "I-I'm not stressed!!" She crossed her arms. "Admit it, you don't know how to lie." I smirked.

"I'm not telling you."

"Why?"

"I don't trust you."

"I have you ever seen me break a promise?"

"No..."

"So you can trust me."

She took a while to answer back but she did. "I'm concerned." She admit. "About what?"

"If he's been a telepath all this time he probably knows the thing I don't want him to know."

"What thing-" It took a while for me to put all the puzzle pieces together making a huge grin appear on my face. "You have a crush on him, don't you?" I asked making her face turn this light tint of pink. I opened my mouth to tell her to confess her feelings but closed it back when Cap entered the room.

"Did she come back yet?" He asked as he walked towards the click opposite me. "Yes I did." A voice said. It was Sally, and nexto her was a girl with light pink hair and blue eyes.

 It was Sally, and nexto her was a girl with light pink hair and blue eyes

"Zodiacs, meet Sarah. My younger sister. So if you touch her you pay with your life." Sally said the last part in a way that sent shivers down my spine. "Hi! I've heard so much about you! I'm so excited." she giggled as she innocently hopped in one spot. Then her gaze landed on Aquarius' ingured leg. "Oh, dear. What happened?" Her voice went from happy to concerned.

"Oh, I got stabbed. Nothing much tho." She replied making Sally, Cap and me to roll our eyes. "The wound hasn't been treated properly, let me fix it for you." She said as she got a first aid kit from under the couch.

"So, what do we do now that we found the chick?" I asked pointing at the pink haired girl. Sally sent daggers at me with her eyes after she heard what I called her sister.

"The clue said to identify her, we've identified her. Now we wait." Capricorn crossed his arms as he sat down on the couch. "Annd, done. Here, you should be able to walk properly now. But running or jogging is not recommended." Sarah smiled as she packed the first aid kit away. "Thanks"

"Shouldn't we be gone by now?" I asked.

"Mabye we have to clarify that we identified her...." Aquarius paused for a few seconds to think of something. "Sarah, Scorpio. Shake hands." She demanded earning a confused look from all of us. "Why-" Capricorn asked but then nodded like he understood. "Just shake hands." Sally agreed still staring at me with a wish to kill me or something.

The pink haired girl smiled at me and walked towards me extending her hand. I stood up and unwantingly shaked her hand as her elder sister kept staring daggers into my eyes. After our hands seperated the three of us started to fade away.

I sighed closing my eyes and waiting to be transported.