The Battle Pt.3

3rd person's POV

Everyone had gathered up inside the little circle Capricorn had created causing all the robots and womeys to aim at the semi sphere made of rock that protected the Zodiacs.

Taurus and Virgo voulenteered to help Capricorn making sure that the enemy doesn't bust through the rock.

Cancer was unconscious on the floor with Scopio sitting nexto her examining her wound while still adding pressure on it to stop the bleeding as it hadn't stopped yet.

Aquarius and Sagittarius was standing nexto their unconscious bestie hoping she would be alright. Sagittarius even shed a tear in worry of her friend, Piscies tried to comfort her by giving her a tight hug and muttering in her ear "she will be alright."

Aquarius examined the two making a smile crawl upto her face. She was glad Pisces didn't end up going through a mental breakdown because she friendzoned him. Instead he had realised who actually matters to him.

Gemini was staring at Leo's limp body hoping he would wake up anytime soon as Aries tried to hold back tears watching his best friend almost die with Libra putting a hand in his shoulder.

"Guys, I don't.. think we can... Hold them back any.... longer.." Virgo grunted struggling to prevent the rock from breaking as she felt her heart beat slow down. Noticing her going dizzy, Libra looked concerned.

"It's best if you rest, we don't want another person to pass out." She suggested making Virgo slowly nod and sit down. The walls started to crumble a bit forcing Capricorn and Taurus to work twice as hard to keep them up.

Taurus felt his heart beat slow down but he refused to stop. He concentrated harder making black spots appear in his vision, soon he took a few steps back as he held his forehead going dizzy until he passed out. Sagittarius looked worriedly at her brother as Virgo rushed towards him.

"TAURUS!" Virgo made her way towards him in worry. She immediately put her hand in his wrist to check his pulse. "He's alright, just unconscious." She sighed in relief.

"Just great." Aries sighed sarcastically. "Stop Capricorn as well, he is going to faint if he continues. Or worse!" Virgo warned.

"Dude, I think you can stop now.." Pisces tapped the boy on the shoulder. "I'm not... going... to stop." He gritted his teeth knowing he was getting weaker. "Dude you have to stop!" Scoprio shouted while still taking care of Cancer.

"I'M NOT GONNA RISK YOU GUYS GETTING HURT!" He shouted with his last bits of energy.

"I have the urban legends taking care of them, it will be fine." Aquarius added but Capricorn ignored.

Cancer's eyes slowly started to open revealing her cerulean blue eyes making a smile of relief crawl up on everyone's face. She looked around examining the area to figure out what was going on.

"Capricorn, please. For your own good, STOP!" Libra shouted but to no avail.

The walls started falling apart and cracks states forming but Capricorn refused to give up. His heart beat slowed down drastically making him go dizzy, but somehow he refused to fall unconscious as well.

Cancer sat up gasping at the intense pain in her stomach, but she sucked it in. "Wha-" she asked looking around in confusion. "Capricorn is being stubborn, he won't stop!" Sagittarius told her what was going on. A wave of worry rushed through Cancer's body as she looked over at her struggling brother.

She looked at Sorpio and then looked up at her friends and then she reached her hand to pull on Aquarius' sleeve making her look down at her bestie.

"He'll only... listen to you." She told her with drowsy eyes. She almost fell but Sorpio put his arms on her back making sure her back didn't slam into to the ground as she fell unconscious again. Aquarius stared at her faint friend making Scorpio look up at her. "You heard what she said, stop him!" He demanded snapping Aquarius back into reality as she ran towards Capricorn.