Scales Pt.2

Libra's POV

What am I supposed to do? The women here gave me the clue. That's good, but I'm underground in a smelly room and I don't know where Taurus and Picies is. It's better if I don't see Taurus at all tho.

"BOYS!!" I heard one of the women scream. I bolted out of the dark room and headed towards the sound. The hallways would've been pitch black if they didn't put some light bulbs. "LIBRA!!" Picies shot out of the mattress as soon as he saw me. Taurus on the other hand just smiled.

"You know these dudes?" Laya whispered to me. "Yeah they're my friends." I nodded. "Zodiac?" "Yes."

"Why are you here!? Why did they send you!?" Laya's mom shouted at the two. "They didn't send us. We fell into a hole and ended up here!" Taurus explained earning a suspicious look from the others.

"Mom, I think we can trust them. They're friends of Libra." Laya explained to her mother. The women looked at me and narrowed her eyes. "Is this true?" She asked. I nodded.

"Very well. You may talk with them but they won't be staying here for long." She huffed and walked away. "Nothing to see here folks! Come on as you were!" Laya signalled the other girls to go back to their business. Soon it was only me, Laya, Picies and Taurus.

"So, what are your names? I'm Laya!" She introduced herself being the social butterfly that she is. "Picies." "Taurus." The boys introduced themselves. Then Picies' attention landed on me with a hopeful look. "Do you have the clue by any chance?" He asked hope filling his eyes..

"Lucky us, they already gave it to me and I already figured out the clue. We basically have to help with the girl and boy crisis." I explained to them like five year olds.

"Oh..... That's gonna be a problem. It's been like this for decades. You'll have to find another way." Laya explained earning a death glare from me. "Are you seriously not gonna fight for your own freedom? Like you like LIVE underground with all those worms and insects! You even have to use Vitamin D pills daily 'cause you never got to experienced the frick'n outside! And not to mention the insect crisis and as well as the waste problem And the oxygen problem you guys have to deal with when the boys get to live their best lives up there!!" I burst out. She stayed quiet. I gave a deep sigh. "Sorry for shouting." I apologized. She just nodded with her head down.

"Uhh, can I ask why girls and boys hate each other so much anyway??" Taurus asked making me give him a look that said 'this-is-not-the-damn-time'.

"It was a long time ago when the King and Queen had a huge fight and they didn't want to see each other again, so they seperated their kingdom into two according to gender. But unfortunately the king had more power than the Queen, as a result he banished all women to the underground to live the rest of our lives." Laya explained the whole history.

"But why did they seperate according to gender?" I asked curiously. "After the fight the King hated all women and the Queen hated all men. So they split up accordingly." She explained.

"How do you guys reproduce with no contact between girls and boys tho?" Picies asked with a confused look making me look at him with a half smug half discusted face.

"That is something that you don't need to know!" Laya akwardly giggled. "Anyways, we have to find a way to bring peace between you guys whether you like it or not." I huffed in order to change the subject.

"But how exactly?" Taurus rolled his eyes making me rage in anger.

"Sorry kids, that ain't happening." A voice from behind warned us. We all turned out attention to a women with a fancy pink dress and jewelry with fancy strawberry blonde hair, sapphire blue eyes with pink and purple makeup. How do these people dress so fancy underground? I have no idea. But in my opinion the outfit is too- casual. It has no sort of uniqueness to it. Mabye if there were little purple and blue gem pieces around the dress that match her face with sleeves that go halfway instead of none.

"The leader of the underground." Laya whispered in terror interrupting my thoughts. "I don't care how bad our situation gets, but I am not going up there to the men. None of us are. Everyone stays HERE!" She demanded in so much anger that the veins on her head was visible from probably a mile away. Damn that women has anger issues. I thought to myself.

"Y-Yes ms." Laya put her head down in defeat. "Now go to your rooms. Laya, show these 'boys' where out extra room is." The leader demanded.

Laya fearfully nodded. "Come on." She signalled us to follow her as she went down the hallway. Picies went next followed by Taurus.

As I was about to leave as well I gave the women a death stare. "You're trying to keep me down, but remember, I will just get higher." I hissed at her and walked away.

Heh that felt good.