Chapter 10.

⎯⎯ SCARLETT'S POV:

My alarm rings at six. Our flight is at ten.
I reach over to turn it off. I squint my eyes as the brightness of my phone screen hits my face and turn the alarm off, I force myself to sit up so i don't fall back asleep. I get up, turn on the lamps and go get ready.

I'm all ready in about twenty minutes, han and Lizzie are still dotto, which is inconvenient.

'Liz?' I say as I walk over to her. 'Honey you gotta get up.' I chuckle as I run my fingers through her hair and plant gentle kisses on her face.

She groans as her eyes open.

'Good morning to you too!' I joke. 'Shh. Why are you talking so loudly.' She huffs. 'I'm not you goof.' I chuckle.  She sits up, her eyes still closed, she kisses me gently.

'I'm sorry we haven't had a lot of time together this weekend Lizzie.' I say apologetically. I've felt like a jerk for discarding her these last few days. 'It's okay scar, we got something incredible out of it either way.' She smiles at me. 'We did.' I smile and she kisses me one more time.

We get up, she got ready in the bathroom. I'll wake han up at seven so she's still got another thirty minutes in bed.

When Lizzie was finished it was six forty five, so we just cuddled in bed for the remainder of our time.

'How are you feeling about today?' She asks quietly. 'Nervous, nervous and excited? I don't really know, I feel like such a dick for making hannah pack up and leave her life here.' I sigh, rubbing the back of my neck.

'We can always fly back from time to time? It is a bit fast but there's nothing else we can do and we can't keep living out of a hotel.' Lizzie says. 'I know I know. Im just scared it's all too fast for her.'

'She'll be okay. We all will be.' Lizzie smiles comfortingly at me.

I look to the time on the TV and it's a little past seven, time to wake up hannah and drag her away from her life and her friends, she hasn't even spoken to Dana yet. God the guilt is awful.

'Hey hannah bear!' I coo close to her ear, i rub her back and comb my fingers through her hair.

She sighs. 'Scarlett?' She questions as her eyes are still closed. 'It is scarlett! You wouldn't even have to ask if you opened your eyes!' I chuckle. 'They're still resting. Don't be rude.' She whispers. 'Ohh okay well how about you open them now and they can sleep on the way to the airport?' I say, trying to compromise. 'They don't really wanna do that. Sorry.' She shrugs.

'Hannah! Wake up!' Lizzie dives onto the bed next to her, she tickles her sides gently and her eyes finally open, she turns to face lizzie.

'Elizabeth Chase Olsen.' Hannah scolds.

'Uh oh.' Lizzie exclaims quietly.

She tackles lizzie onto the bed, tickling Lizzie's sides too. We all erupt into fits of laughter. 'Hannah i swear to god!' Lizzie says breathlessly as Hannah finally lets her go.

'Okay parties over go get ready! You can wear my clothes. I clap my hands together.

She goes and gets ready, it's seven thirty now and we need to drive to the airport at eight thirty.

She comes out the bathroom at eight o'clock, she's in my joggers, my jumper, she's got her cap and some sunglasses.

We start packing, i fit Hannah's toiletries in my suitcase and some of her clothes go in Lizzie's, anything else she keeps in her own duffel bag.

We get into the car, we're having breakfast at the airport.

'Scarlett I'm calling Dana now.' Hannah announces, voice murmured since she's searching for dana's contact on her phone.