Chapter 26.

⚠️ WARNING⚠️
self harm
suicide

⎯⎯ SCARLETT'S POV:

I woke at nine, the cold air hitting my body, me and Lizzie collapsed after last night. She's sleeping soundly on my chest, the skin on skin contact bringing us both comfort. I gently lay my leg over her body, watching as she cuddles closer to me lazily. I don't hear anyone else in the house moving around so i assume everyone's still asleep or in their rooms.

I rub small circles on lizzie's back, watching her smile in her sleep. Basking in the sweetness and peacefulness of the moment, until my phone rings and i can't find it.

Lizzie groans. 'Turn it off.' She complains, smothering a pillow over her ears.

I get off the bed, finding my phone in my trouser pocket.

'Hello?'

'Today? Really?' The producers need me and lizzie in work.

'It's okay, we'll be there in an hour.' I sigh.

'Okay goodbye.' I hang up.

'Liz we've gotta go to work.' I whine as i slump back into bed.

'Are you sure? I can think of more interesting ways to spend our time...' She kisses my neck.

I sigh, 'We don't have time baby.' I chuckle as she pouts.

I kiss her pout away, replacing the childish look with a happy smile.

'Okay let's go get ready. Shower with me?' I ask and she happily gets up.

⎯⎯ HANNAH'S POV:

Ashley and MK are already awake when my eyes open, they've got coffee's on the bedside table. I groan and roll over, the sun peaking through the blinds and hitting my eyes directly.

'Morning baby.' MK kisses my cheek. I just lay my arm over her, cuddling into her side.

'You can't go back to sleep! It's almost ten o'clock!' Ashley chuckles. I just huff in response.

'Are you grumpy?' MK chuckles. I shake my head and turn further into her, trying to make everything as dark as possible.

'C'mere my little cuddle bug.' MK lifts me so i'm more on her, my head resting on her collarbones. 'Are my moms still asleep?' I ask, finally speaking.

'Im honestly not sure, we woke up at eight and didn't hear anything. So probably.' Ashley shrugs. I hum in response. I feel a little down today, i don't know why.

'I'm going to the bathroom.' I say as i sit up.
'Okay, we'll stay here.' Ashley smiles comfortingly at me.

I change my pad out, wrapping it up in the new pads wrapper. I might use tampons, i feel as though they'd be more comfortable. I hate the feeling of pads, they just feel so unhygienic.

I wash my hands, brush my teeth and wash my face. I brush my hair too, i debated braiding it but i can't be bothered. I turn off the light and leave.

'You okay baby?' MK asks and i nod. I'm still so exhausted. There's a knock on the door.

'Come in!' Ash shouts. 'Hey, we've got to run to work, han will you be okay here?' Scarlett rushes out and i try hide the frown that forms on my face. I nod. 'Have fun.' I say. 'Thank you' She says. 'I love you.' I say. And with that she leaves, quickly. I prevent the sigh that would show my devastation and lay back down.

'Well that was weird.' MK scoffs. Ash hums. 'Didn't even say goodbye properly.'

'You don't have to stay by the way, i won't go anywhere or anything, if you have work.' I say.