Chapter 31.

⎯⎯ LIZZIE'S POV:

'Lizzie! Elizabeth!' Scarlett is saying loudly.
'Hmm?' I say, still groggy from my sleep.

'Lizzie it's Hannah.' The minute that name leaves her mouth I'm awake. 'What? What's happened?' I ask frantically. 'She's having a nightmare i can't wake her!'

I look down and she's is hyperventilating in her sleep, tears falling from her eyes.

'Hannah! Baby wake up.' I sit her up against the headboard slightly, she's pinching herself, knowing she's in a nightmare and she can't wake herself up.

'Hannah come on baby open your eyes.' Scarlett pleads whilst I put her hands under her back so she can stop pinching herself, she's bruising her arm.

'Hannah wake up!' Scarlett shouts.

She wakes up, immediately sitting upwards and running the the bathroom. She frantically pulls off her hoodie and pj bottoms, inspecting her body in the mirror.

'What did he do? Why was he here?' She asks frantically, her voice shaking. 'Who? Baby no one was in here besides us.' Scarlett says softly.

'Why are my wrists bruised?' Her eyes widen, thinking her dream was real as she starts to wind herself into a panic attack.

'Han you did that to yourself. No one was in here i promise you.' I say sternly. She shakes her head, cupping her mouth, she's starting to suffocate.

I cautiously walk towards her, she backs herself into a corner.

'Han we can't leave you alone in here. Come back to bed where it's warm.' I plead calmly. 'N-No no i want to know what he did to me.' Her words come out as stutters as she tries to breathe.

'No one did anything, you were having a nightmare honey.' Scarlett says, scared as she watches han get stuck in her mind.

Hannah's sat on the floor in the corner, her head in her hands as she remembers what he did to her, confusing her imagination with reality.

'Baby snap out of it, that's not real.' I say with a raised voice hoping it brings her back to reality. She looks up, her tears free falling down her face.

'It's okay. It's okay.' I say as i slowly edge closer to her. She shakes her head, smushing herself closer together.

I back out of the room, standing in the doorway with scarlett helplessly.

'Honey we won't hurt you. We'll never hurt you.' Scarlett says as she sits on the floor in the middle of the bathroom, she's still struggling to breathe.

'Baby you're going to pass out if you don't calm yourself down.' I say sternly and the twins knock on the door. Which i answer.

'What's happened?' MK asks frantic.
'Hannah had a really bad nightmare and she can't calm down.' I say desperately. 'I'm worried she's going to pass out but she won't let us get close to her.'

'Babydoll that's just your aunts. Remember auntie katie? And aunt Ashley?' Scarlett says calmly.

'See? It's like she doesn't recognise us.' My voice cracks a little.

'Try skin on skin.' Ashley suggests. 'What?' I ask confused. 'Take off your shirt and let her lay on your chest.' MK elaborates.

'Hannah, do you trust me?' Scarlett asks softly. 'Okay, can i come closer to you?' Scarlett asks and i'm assuming han is nodding.

'Okay. It's okay.' Scarlett says softly through her own panic. The three of us walk into the room again, standing in the doorway.

'Baby you need to steady your breathing. Can you try do that for me?' Scarlett asks as she sits in front of Hannah, who nods.