Chapter 36.

⎯⎯ SCARLETT'SPOV:

I wake up at eight, han still sleeping soundly on my chest. Lizzie is sat up with a cup of coffee.

'Morning baby.' I say quietly as she kisses me. 'Morning darling.' I kiss her back.

'Colin is picking her up at eleven.' Lizzie says. 'Okay great.' I smile slightly, planting delicate kisses on hannah forehead.

'I was thinking, why don't we take her horse back riding?' Lizzie says as she turns to face me. 'That could be fun! I'm sure she'd like that.' I smile.

'Yeah, there's this barn upstate that does trail rides, i can get her in for tomorrow?' Lizzie offers. 'Yeah we should do that!' I smile, excited to see her ride.

She starts stirring, she lays in between me and Liz instead of on my chest, so i take the opportunity to go get breakfast.

'Morning girls.' I smile as i greet the twins.
'Morning scar.' MK smiles. 'You ready to have a day without han?' Ash asks with a chuckle.

'Hmmm, it's going to be so weird.' It's just hit me that this will be the first day she's at her dads without me, what if she sees phoebe as a better mom?

'It will, it'll be really quiet.' MK chuckles.
I nod and make myself breakfast, making cereal for han.

I head back upstairs and she's awake with Lizzie.

'Morning baby!' I grin, kissing her temple. 'Morning momma.' She hugs me. 'Okay Colin is coming at eleven. I brought you cereal.' I smile as she starts eating.

We all chill and watch greys anatomy to fill our spare time, the both of us just cuddling hannah happily. It gets to ten thirty so she decides to go get ready.

Me and Liz get dressed to, waiting patiently for Colin.

'Momma im ready!' My baby giggles as she climbs onto my lap. 'Good!' I chuckle as i tickle her sides, her sweet laughter filling the room.

The doorbell rings, and Lizzie goes to answer.

'Hey, come in.' She says politely as colin and phoebe walk inside.

'Colin!' Hannah happily exclaims as she runs to Colin. 'Hey kiddo! Go put your shoes on!' He chuckles as he sets her down.

She puts on her converse, getting up and hugging phoebe.

'She might want a nap, but she should be fine, don't let her sleep for more than two hours.' I say. 'Bye baby.' Lizzie picks her up and hugs her before she says bye to me.

'I love you, have a good day honey.' I kiss her head and set her back down. 'Bye mom i love you too.' She says as she takes phoebes hand and they all leave.

⎯⎯ HANNAH'S POV:

We get to Colin's house, me and phoebe sitting on the couch.

'Okay so we were thinking, maybe hang out here for a little, then we can go to a trampoline park, then go out for dinner?' Colin says. 'Yeah! That sounds fun!' I smile and he nods.

'Han c'mere!' Phoebe says as she lays on the floor in the middle of the room. 'Stand by my feet.' She instructs.

She puts her feet on my hips, holding my hands with hers, Colin is filming.

'Oh we're doing airplane!' I smile and she nods. 'You ready?' She asks with a smile and i nod.

She lifts me into the air, balancing me on her feet.