Chapter 37.

⎯⎯ SCARLETT'S POV:

I woke up the next morning, still as jealous as the day before. Han is on Lizzie's chest, sleeping soundly. I kiss both of their foreheads before turning over and going on my phone. Hannah stirs, moving in between me and Lizzie.

Lizzie wakes up when she feels the weight change. She groans as she squints in the morning light.

'Morning honey.' I smile, leaning over evie to kiss her. 'Morning darling.' She whispers out, laying back down.

'Han has that trail ride today, at one.' Lizzie says as she opens her phone. 'Oh i forgot about that, that'll be fun.' I smile.

Me and Lizzie go downstairs to make breakfast for han and ourselves of course. It's nearly ten, we've been sleeping later since filming got postponed.

'Morning girls.' I say to the twins, who greet us with a good morning.

'Where's hannah?' MK asks.

'Still asleep, in our bed.' I smile.

We make pancakes, talking about our days. The twins have to go to work today so they won't be here when han goes on the trail ride.

We finish breakfast, heading back upstairs to give it to her, but she's still passed out.

We eat ours first, letting her sleep a little longer before we wake her up.

'Hannah baby.' Lizzie coos, trying to wake our girl up. She groans, turning into Lizzie's chest.

'Morning honey.' Lizzie chuckles. 'Morning.' Hannah's voice muffled because of Lizzie's chest.

'Here we made pancakes.' I say softly as she sits up, the pancakes persuading her to wake up. I put the pancake in her lap and i watch as she eats happily.

'So, lizzie saw a barn upstate and we booked you a trail ride for today.' I say happily.
'Really?!' She exclaims excitedly. 'Yes! Really!' I smile.

We arrive at the barn, greeting a girl called Tilly.

'Hey, you're hannah right?' She says to han.
'Yeah. I am.' She smiles. 'I'm Tilly, i'll be riding my horse Brando with you.' She smiles. 'That'll be fun!' Han smiles.

'Okay, you get to pick, Dolly, Alby, Murphy or Lady.' She shows us each horse, some incredibly tall.

'Which is least likely to kill me?' Han chuckles, making me and Lizzie a little nervous.

'Lady, she's a dream.' Tilly grins. 'Lady it is!' Hannah smiles, Tilly walks us to Lady's stall.

'You know how to get her ready?' Tilly asks and han nods. Tilly shows us where everything is and then Hannah gets to work, first she groomed the horse, brushing its tail, mane, body and cleaning it's feet.

'Why do you have to clean its feet?' Lizzie asks confused. 'It's hooves, and so it doesn't get stones lodged in its frog.' She explains.

'It's what?' Lizzie asks confused. 'C'mere!' Han giggles, and i let lizzie into the stall.

She lifts lady's hoof up again, resting it on her lap as she uses both her hands to show lizzie what she's doing.

'See the triangle in the middle?' She asks Lizzie. 'Yeah i do.' Lizzie grins. 'That's it's frog, the most sensitive part of their hooves.' Hannah pats lady after she gently puts its foot back down. 'Weird.' Lizzie chuckles, going back out the
stall.

They're riding english, not western, so the tacking up is easier.

It's bridle goes on first, hannah shoving her fingers in the horses mouth to get it open.