Chapter 43.

⎯⎯ HANNAH'S POV:

After last night i ended up staying with scarlett and lizzie. I'm happy that they both apologised to me, i still feel a little upset at what they said but they've apologised and they meant it, which is what matters most to me.

I'm awake first, so i just continue to snuggle into lizzie, whose spooning me, holding onto me tightly. Scarlett is laid on her side facing me and lizzie.

I must fall back asleep because i wake back up and they're both awake, coffee in scarlett's hand.

'Morning baby.' She says softly and i stretch. 'Morning.' I whisper out.

'Don't go back to sleep, it's ten in the morning.' Lizzie chuckles softly, brushing some of the hair out of my face and behind my ear.

I groan, snuggling back into the pillow and they both chuckle.

'Do you want to go back to colin's today?' Scarlett asks and i shrug. 'Not sure.' I say, my voice muffled by the pillow I shoved my face in. 'Well let us know soon.' She says and i nod.

I don't really know what i want, i kinda just want to have a chill day at home, lounging around and watching chick flicks on the TV.

'Can i stay here?' I ask and scar nods with a smile. 'Of course, actually we need to start decorating for halloween.' Scar says and i perk up. 'Yes, yes we do!' I say excitedly which makes her grin.

'We'll go to the store and pick some stuff up today.' She says with a smile and i nod, turning over and laying on lizzie properly.

We've all gotten dressed and ready, on our way to the store. I'm super excited, i haven't had a birthday, christmas, thanksgiving or halloween since i was with liliana and josh, even then i don't really remember them properly.

We get out and i hold lizzies hand as we walk in, scarlett grabs a cart and we start shopping.

We end up buying string lights, loads of cobwebs, hanging decorations, window decals, and stuff like that.

I'm in a different isle to them both, which gives me opportunity to scare them. Lizzie is easiest to scare, scarlett's reactions aren't as funny.

I grab one of the fake masks and sneak to find what isle they're in, i spot them and creep behind them. Scarlett notices me but sends me a wink and looks away, smirking at me and playing along with my games.

'Scar we should get some more of-' I pop up and shout 'boo!' and lizzie jumps and screams a little, putting a hand on her heart as she closes her eyes and catches her breath.

I pull the mask of my face and me and scarlett die laughing.

'I got you!' I strain out through laughter and scarlett high fives me. 'You're awful.' Lizzie scolds lightly and me and scarlett just continue laughing.

We do food shopping too, pancakes and cupcakes, ingredients for baking for lizzie.

We pay and leave, paparazzi outside but it's fine, we just push through and pack the car. I notice scarlett hasn't got to the front seat yet so i dash towards the door.

'No! Hannah!' She runs behind me and tickles just above my hips, making my grip on the door go loose. 'Mom! Stop!' I shout through laughter and she just sticks her tongue out at me, i roll my eyes and get in the back. I'll get her back one day.

We drive home and we're all settled down, groceries away and we're getting out the decorations now.

'Okay, Me and hannah can do the front doors and windows, scarlett can do the lawn.' Lizzie instructs.

'She gets really bossy when it comes to holidays.' Scarlett whispers to me, and i nod and say a small oh as i understand why i'm being bossed around like i was in the army.

'What was that honey?' Lizzie says to Scarlett with an eyebrow raised, scarlett looking away and whistling as if nothing happened.

We start decorating the house, music on in the background.

Me and lizzie have bunting hung up around the windows, string lights and the decals. It looks really good. Scarlett's decorating outside, more string lights and some fake gravestones and bones.

We hang up the ceiling decorations on the porch outside.

We finish an hour or two later, happy with the outcome. Lizzie is booking us in for pumpkin picking tomorrow and i'm super excited.

We light the candles that are on the coffee table and get back into our jamas.

'Horror movies?' Scarlett asks and i nod.

We end up watching insidious, lizzie is shitting bricks, me and scarlett laughing at her reactions, she squeals and holds onto me, covering her eyes with the blanket which makes me giggle. 'Mama you're such a scaredy cat!' I giggle and she shakes her head.

We finish the movie and scarlett rents the second insidious movie, lizzie still terrified.

By the end of the movies lizzies so scared. It's funny but i feel kinda bad. We decide on pasta for dinner.

We all happily eat dinner, content with how the day went, even after all the shenanigans from yesterday.