Chapter 27.

⎯⎯ HANNAH'S POV:

An alarm sounds at six, i groggily reach over until i realise there's someone with me, i remember it's Ash. She groans and turns it off.

'Hey baby.' She sighs and she lays back down.
'Why such an early alarm?' I question as i sit up.

'Oh shit it's your first day of school!' Her eyes open wide. 'Oh my god i forgot!' We both get up, i make my bed and she rushes to make breakfast, i've got to be leaving the house at eight.

I wash my face, i choose some jeans, a long sleeved white t-shirt, black converse and a longish leather jacket.

I grab my backpack from my closet, i bring my laptop just incase. My phone is fully charged so i stuff that in there too, along with my headphones. I'll brush my teeth after breakfast.

I tidy my room and bathroom a little, i brush my hair, i'll ask ash to do half up half down braids for me.

I walk downstairs, the cold air from the night hitting me.

'Here, pancakes.' Ashley smiles. 'Thank you.' I relax as i start to eat, MK comes down next.

'Hey honey.' She kisses my head, i remember last nights event and i shoot her a half hearted smile, which makes her frown a little.

I finish my pancakes and put my dishes in the sink. I have time, so i just watch TV for a little. Scar and Lizzie come down next and the heavy tension falls again.

'Ashley?' I call out for her. 'Yeah honey?' She questions as she shouts back from the kitchen.

'Could you braid my hair?' I ask. 'Yeah hold on!' She's washing the dishes.

A few minutes later we both head upstairs.

She does two braids at the top of my head, connecting them together with a bobble and she leaves the braid that isn't on my scalp out of the bobble, she curls my hair.

'All done!' She kisses the top of my head.
'Thank you.' I smile.

I head back downstairs to pack my lunch, i have a few cookies, i had a bottle of water, i make myself some sandwiches and pack them in.

'I could've done that for you baby...' MK smiles. 'It's fine, i have time.' I don't meet her gaze. She taps her fingers against the countertops, lingering for a minute before walking away in defeat.

I walk back upstairs packing my lunch into my bag, i zip it up and carry it downstairs, along with my jacket.

I run back upstairs, applying concealer under my eyes and around my nose, over some spots have. I add eyeliner to my waterline, some mascara and highlighter. I fill in my eyebrows and i'm all ready.

'Im taking you today.' Ash says as she hugs me. 'Got it, we've got a little before we set off.' I say as i sit down, far away from everyone else.

'Have you got everything?' Scarlett asks. I nod. 'Yup.' I pop the P.

'Time to go!' Ash shouts from the doorway.

I say a quick bye to the other three girls
in the room. Leaving them how they left me yesterday, and i grab my stuff and run into the car.

'You nervous?' Ashley asks with a smile. 'Not really, it doesn't worry me.' I shrug. 'That's good!' She smiles again.

me
guys i'm on my way in! meet me at the door.

joe:
can't wait to see you, i'll be with the other three at the entrance waiting !

'Joe is meeting me at the door.' I say to Ash.