Chapter 35.

⎯⎯ HANNAH'S POV:

I woke up to my six o'clock alarm, alone in bed. I don't know how i got in here but okay whatever.

I brush my teeth and wash my face, putting on my airport outfit. I pack any other things i'll need into my bag and take it downstairs, leaving it by the door.

I'm the only one downstairs at the minute, so i just make myself some cereal.

I'm all ready for the day. I'm keeping my phone and headphones with me, i don't need a carry on.

About an hour later, Scarlett and Lizzie come downstairs, they look really tired.

'I've already had breakfast.' I tell them, so they don't make me another lot, i think i'd be sick if i ate another bowl of lucky charms.

I'm watching iron man two. Just scrolling on my phone, i posted a TikTok yesterday and it blew the fuck up.

You can see in the movie that scarlett had just given birth. She looks tired and her stomach is still a little bloated at the bottom.

The twins are at work, i think. No one's seen them. The funeral is tomorrow at ten.

To be honest, I'm feeling a little sad about it. I loved my uncle so much, he used to play dolls with me or he'd let me do his hair and makeup, paint his nails, he was amazing. But i don't think it's really hit me yet and i'm scared that it's going to hit me like a semi when i realise he's actually dead. In new york i can stay in denial, but if i go to his funeral it's final, it's actually real. I think that scares me a little.

'You okay han?' Lizzie asks as she sits next to me with a bowl of lucky charms. 'Yeah i'm good, i'm ready to go when you are.' I smile.

'Good girl, we won't be long.' Lizzie smiles.

We're at the airport and we're boarding. I called dibs on the window seat obviously. Im just listening to music on my phone.

No paparazzi this morning but there probably will be in Atlanta.

The flight is only two hours long, no time difference so my sleep schedule won't suffer too much.

We get off the plane, grabbing our luggage from luggage claim, we go to leave and there is paparazzi everywhere, swarming the three of us. Im in front of them both and they're behind me, i have some sunglasses on but i don't have anything else on me and i really don't care.

Hannah over here!

Hannah are you in any movies this year?

Hannah will you do any modelling?

what do you think of your fans Hannah?

hey Hannah you look good!

where are you going Hannah?

Why are they so obsessed with me? How weird, there's two A-list celebrities behind me?

We finally get outside and get into the car, we're staying in the same hotel we stayed in for comic con.

'Looks like you're more interesting than us two now.' Scarlett chuckles.

I just shrug, sliding along to the end seat.

When we finally arrive it's around three, scar decides that she wants to go food shopping so that's what we do, heading to a store in the city.

'Oh my god.'

'What?' Lizzie asks, turning around confused.

'Hey han.' My foster mom says as she walks past me.

'Hey.' I smile. 'Is this who adopted you?' She raises an eyebrow. 'Yeah. It is. They're not together, Elizabeth is a friend.' I chuckle.