Chapter 38.

⎯⎯ SCARLETT'S POV:

I'm currently sat downstairs in the office.
I've decided that today i'll ring hannah's school, so that i can try sort out the bullying situation.

I dial the number into my phone and sit back as it rings.

'Hello, Principal Williams' assistant.' A girls voice says. 'Hey, i'm ringing to speak about a bullying situation concerning my daughter and another girl.'

'Okay, i'll transfer you over to Ms Williams now.' She says. 'Thank you.' I say as the line goes dead.

I wait for a minute.

'Hello Miss Williams here.'

'Hey. My daughter is being targeted by a group of girls in your school, id like to resolve this situation so that i can try keep her in the school.' I explain.

'I'm so sorry to hear that. Tell me everything.' She says, i hear her flip a page of paper and click a pen so she must be taking notes.

'Thank you for bringing this to my attention, i can meet with you tonight when school finishes so that we can sort this out. I assure you that Milli, Avery and Dina will be dealt with appropriately.' She reassures.

'Thank you, thats great. See you then.' I say happily as i end the call.

I update my diary, writing down the time for the meeting when my phone rings again.

'Hello?' I say as i answer.

'Hey scarlett, we've sorted out the filming situation, we're ready to start filming from tomorrow if you and elizabeth are.' Kevin says.

'That's perfect, thank you. Can we talk about hours?' I say hesitantly.

'Of course, what needs changing?' He asks.

'Could we start at nine instead of eight? I really want to be there for my daughter in the mornings. I don't mind what time we finish as long as it isn't later than six.' I say.

'That's perfect, of course we can do that.' He says happily. 'Thank you so much, see you tomorrow.' I grin as we end the call.

It's still early, only ten in the morning and hannah isn't awake yet. So i decide to clean my office.

I reorganise the bookshelves, sort through paperwork and file it accordingly in my desk drawers, i vacuum the floor.

I find Lizzie's bra and my underwear under the couch, thank god that only me and elizabeth go in here. On the bright side i was wondering where those went.

My desk space is now clear. Thankfully, i fully open the blinds in the room and leave, satisfied with how it turned out.

I hide mine and elizabeth's underwear in my pocket, just incase, and i head back upstairs. The twins are going home tonight, so it's going to be a quiet house.

Hannah is still asleep! Lizzie laid reading a book as han sleeps on her chest.

'She still passed out?' I chuckle quietly. 'Yeah, she's still flat out.' Lizzie chuckles.

'I deep cleaned my office and found the bra you were looking for.' I whisper, taking the undergarments out of my pocket. 'Oh my god.' She exclaims with a hushed laugh. 'I know that's what i said.' I laugh quietly as i put them in the washing basket.

'So i called her school, we have a meeting with them at three. Kevin called too, we're starting filming again tomorrow and i got our hours changed.' I inform her.

'What's our new times?' She asks. 'Nine until six. We get to take her to school in the mornings but we might not be able to pick her up.' I say.

'That's okay, it's better than nothing, a lot of parents aren't there to pick up or take their kids to school.' Lizzie comforts. 'That's true.' I shrug, laying next to her.

REDEMPTION // ADOPTED BY SCARLETT JOHANSSONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें