Chapter 30.

⎯⎯ SCARLETT'S POV:

I'm the first one awake in the bed. I came to bed last night and noticed that han and liz were asleep in here, not quite what i was expecting but nevertheless it was a sweet surprise.

in fact i took a photo and posted it on instagram.

scarlettjohansson

my favourite people

my favourite people. ❤️

comments:

chrisevans: miss seeing her!

florencepugh: the cutest!

robertdowneyjr: mini scarjo and mother olsen!

cobiesmulders: come see me soon! 💘

Liz might be mad at the photo of her sleeping but i don't care, it's adorable. Her and hannah are still dotto, it's seven so i'll continue to let them sleep. I delicately kiss both of their foreheads before i quietly get up and leave.

MK and ash are both downstairs already.

'Hey girls.' I smile to them both as i prepare my breakfast. 'Hey scar.' Ash says, returning the smile. 'Where are the other two?' Ash chuckles. 'Asleep still.' I laugh.

'What do you think everything will be like today?' MK asks quietly. 'She'll either ignore you or cling to your side.' I chuckle. 'Even if she doesn't forgive you today she will tomorrow. She always forgives.' Ash reassured her twin.

⎯⎯ LIZZIE'S POV:

My eyes flutter open, squinting as the morning light brightens the room. The white walls reflecting the warm light through the sheer white curtains.

I look down to see han still peacefully asleep on top of me, her head now resting above my heart. I lean down, kissing her face a few times before looking at my phone. I see scar posted a photo of me and hannah asleep, i can't be mad about it, it's a cute picture.

Aubrey messaged, asking if i'm free.

me
hi! i'm free today. you can come around if you want.

Aubrey messages back a few minutes later.

aubrey
that would be nice, is 11am okay?

me
yes it is! see you soon.

I put my phone down, spending my time on hannah. Stroking her cheek, playing with her hair and kissing her temple.

After about a half hour, she starts stirring, sighing deeply. She angles her head more toward my neck, snuggling into my it. Her arms wrapped around me snugly.

'Babygirl, you awake?' I coo softly. Her eyes open, also squinting at the brightness of the room.

'Hi darling!' I exclaim softly, happy that she's finally awake. 'Hi mama.' She scoots further up me, her head happily resting right in the crook of my neck, snuggling in as she plays with my hair.