Chapter 11.

⚠️ WARNING:
• Abuse
• SA

⎯⎯ HANNAH'S POV:

Scarlett leaves me to settle in. I have a shower, change, put away all my things and settle down. I get into bed and watch the avengers movie.

About half an hour after I start the movie there's a knock on my door.

'Come in!' I say. 'Hey honey, the twins are here if you want to see them?' Lizzie offers. 'Yeah sure.' I pause the movie and leave my room.

Im pretty nervous to meet the twins, they give off a really intimidating vibe, especially MK, but so does Lizzie and she's okay. So I'm sure it'll be fine. We walk down the stairs and into the living room.

Scarlett smiles wide as she sees us both and the twins turn their heads towards the archway that faces the stairs.

'Girls this is Hannah.' Scarlett introduces me as i sit on an arm chair by the dining room archway. 'You can abbreviate it if you like.' I shrug and smile.

'How do you like it here kiddo?' Ashley asks. 'It's fancy. Whole other wavelength to my Atlanta apartment.' I shrug. 'Busier too.' MK adds. 'As long as you're happy.' Ashley smiles and shrugs.

Lizzie is sat on the sofa with her sisters. scarlett on the corner of the L sofa and I'm on the arm chair.

'What do you want to be when you're older?' Ashley asks. I hum in thought. 'I wanted to act. But I don't know about that anymore. I plan on doing criminology, psychology, law and performing arts in college. Maybe something to do with one of those.'

'What changed your mind about acting? I thought you were set on that?' Scarlett frowns. 'I don't want people thinking I got into it because of nepotism. I wanted to do it independently.' I shrug.

'Even if you did start acting because of nepotism it doesn't mean you're any less independent.' Lizzie says. 'Yeah but I wanted to have it for myself, I don't know how to explain it. If i did law I could do that from scratch, I want to learn everything and not skip the beginning stages.' I elaborate. 'Fair enough. The world is your oyster.' Ashley smiles.

'Just don't burn yourself out and you'll do great. You don't have to prove yourself to anyone.' Scarlett advises.

I hum. Not in agreement but whatever.

'You ever had an acting job?' Lizzie asks.
'I used to get scouted in malls a lot, thanks scarlett for the facial features, and got a few minor roles. I've always done school productions. If you go on their instagram you can-' i stop myself.

'Wait no don't do that. I take that back.' I say. 'Why?! We wanna see!' MK laughs. 'Nuh-uh.' I say sternly.

'Do you follow your school on instagram?' MK asks. 'Nope.' I am lying out my ass. She hums suspiciously.

'What productions did you do?' Scarlett asks interested. 'Mamma Mia, Grease, one's i wrote, Hamilton, and some other ones students wrote.' I answer.

'So you've sung in them?' She asks. 'No.' I am a shit liar.

'Did you get the main character?' Ashley asks. 'Yeah, in most of them.' I answer proudly. 'So you've sung in them then.' She says smugly. 'I- well- no we took that out of the play.' I try. 'Damn you lie like your mother. Awfully.' Lizzie chuckles.

'Shut up I swear if you pull up those videos when I'm not here I'm moving back to Atlanta.' I chuckle. 'I'd like to see you try.' Scarlett mumbles.

'Where do you plan on going to college?' Ashley asks. 'NYU.' I answer confidently. 'Yes! I went there.' Lizzie says. 'I know you did.' I smile.