chapter 16.

⎯⎯ HANNAH'S POV:

I have a mom! I have two moms!

'You okay honey?' Elizabeth asks softly. I nod, a huge grin on my face. 'I'm just glad that i officially have my two mom's back.' I smile. Elizabeth smiles wide.

'You do! You have your mama back.' Scarlett smiles, crouching down to hug me. 'And i have the best daughter in the world back.'

Elizabeth hugs us both, we all giggle as we fall over slightly.

'Okay! How about we watch a movie or two, and then we can go to set? Maybe go out for dinner later?' Scarlett suggests. 'Mhmm.' I smile. 'Good! I'll go get the snacks!' Scarlett says as she jogs off.

'C'mere you!' Lizzie says as she lifts me off my feet, carrying me bridal style to the couch. We're both laughing, giggling at each other, she drops me onto the sofa.

'That wasn't nice.' I jokingly huff. 'What are you gonna do about it hm?' Lizzie teases. So naturally, i charge at her. Tickling her sides. 'That wasn't a dare!' She says as she laughs. 'You weren't very clear about that.' I giggle.

'Hey! What's going on in here?' Scarlett comes in confused. 'Lizzie dropped me on the sofa so i tickled her and she's mad about it.' I shrug as i get off of lizzie. 'Not fair!' Lizzie says.

We all just chuckle as we sit down, i was in between them both.

'What are we watching then?' Scarlett asks.
'Can we watch captain marvel?!' I ask excitedly. 'Yeah sure.' Scarlett smiles.

We start watching the movie. I'm currently laid on scarlett's chest, listening to her heart beat. It's comforting. Although it makes me feel sleepy. It's so strange to hear someone else's heart beat, i've never heard anyone else's but my own before. It's incredible.

I just close my eyes, let my head fall heavier on her chest so i can hear it more clearly, marvel movies are so obnoxiously loud for no reason.

I just let myself relax, count the beats. 1... 2... 3... it's calming. I suppose it's since i never had it as a baby.

⎯⎯ SCARLETT'S POV:

Hannah has fallen asleep, as expected. I know she was counting my heart beats, her fingers were tapping away to the beats.

'She asleep?' Lizzie asks softly with a sweet smile. I nod, returning the smile. I rub hannah's back, stroking her face gently. Running my finger along all the curves of her face. Her jawline, her button nose just like mine, the structure of her eyes, she's perfect.

'We need to come clean to the media about this, the paparazzi isn't going to lay off otherwise.' Lizzie says quietly.

'I know, I have more interviews next week, i can ask to talk about it then, or maybe you could come with me.' I suggest.

'Yeah we'll plan that. I just want to keep her safe.' Lizzie sighs. 'I know honey, and she will be kept safe.' I hold her hand in mine, rubbing my thumb along the back of her hand gently.

She smiles, kissing my hand lightly. I adore lizzie, more than anything. Lizzie is my whole world and more. I could never have asked for anything better.

It's nearly three o'clock and hannah is still asleep on me.

'Scar should we wake her? I have to be setting off for work soon.' Lizzie chuckles softly. 'I'll wake her now, she might be grumpy.' I warn.

'Hannah baby, wake up honey.' I say softly, lifting her head up slightly. She whines, not happy that i've woken her. 'You're going to set with Lizzie! Wake up!' I chuckle.