Hot Tub Meeting and First Recoupling

Lauren's pov:

I have to admit that I'm nervous as all bloody hell to walk into this villa right now. Especially as a bombshell, I watched my brother do it three years ago but still. I walked to the hot tub in my black strappy bikini with my mid back length blonde hair in a high bun to keep it from getting wet.

I pulled out my phone as I settled in the hot tub and sent a text to the boy of my choice

I pulled out my phone as I settled in the hot tub and sent a text to the boy of my choice. I knew that the choice I made was going to cause some ripples but I had to go with my gut and instincts especially as a bombshell. I knew that I also had to be careful considering my brother made a massive mistake when he was a bombshell that nearly cost him his now wife.

I watched as the glass door in the hideaway opened and Tommy walked in. I smiled at him as he walked out "hello."

"How you doing?" He asked me "you alright?"

"Yeah, how are you?"

He placed his towel down "not too bad."

I nodded "good, good. Do you want to come and join me?"

He smiled and walked towards the hot tub "I'd love to come and join you."

"It's kind of cozy." I laughed as he climbed the stairs "it's Tommy yeah?"

He nodded "Tommy. Lauren?"

"Yeah. Lauren." I laughed "come in. Come join me."

He took a hesitant step in "watch me fall."

I snorted "yeah, I know. Please don't slip." He sat down and I moved over to hug him.

He kissed my cheeks "you smell good."

I smiled before moving back to my corner of the hot tub "thank you. I just have to say your eyes are like amazing."

"Thank you," He looked at me "so are yours. You're amazing."

"Thanks, so are you."

He looked at me "you're 100% my type."

My eyes widened a fraction "oh, really?"

"Definitely," I smiled as he looked at me. "Lovely eyes, cracking body."

"You can't even see my body," I laughed. "It's under water." We continued laughing "how old are you?"

"20"

"Same as me then," I spoke to him.

His eyes widened "are you 20?"

"Yeah. I'm only 20."

"First thing in common then."

I chuckled "do you like going out and stuff? Are you a drinker?"

"With the career that I do, not really."

I nodded at that "so, do you have to get up really early in the morning and stuff?"