Headline Wars

Lauren's pov:

After we all headed back outside, we all split up and talked for a while in our separate groups. Tommy and I sat on the day bed and looked at the pool when Tommy looked at me "when you get home, what's the first thing you're going to do?" 

I sighed and thought about it for a minute "hang out with my brother and hug my dogs." 

"You have dogs?" Tommy looked at me as he asked that. 

"I do," I spoke smiling as I thought about my fur babies. "I have a black lab named Nyx, and a German shepherd named Nala."

Tommy looked at me "I never asked you this but when Alex and Olivia first met on Love Island, did you like her?" 

"I liked her as a person," I spoke smiling a little at the memory. "But I've always been protective of my brother so it took a little longer for me to like her with my brother but it happened pretty fast just by seeing them together and how they acted with each other." 

Tommy nodded at that "so it only took you a couple of weeks to like her with your brother?" 

"Less than that," I spoke playing with my glass of wine. "I think it took me like a week to see that she was really good for him." 

Talking about my brother's season of Love Island makes me miss him a lot more because I am constantly thinking about him. I can't wait to go home and see him again. 

We all headed to bed and I wrapped myself in Tommy's arms after brushing my teeth and putting my hair in a braid.  We all fell asleep exhausted from losing Michael and Francesca which made it hard to sleep. 

I woke up the next morning to rustling sounds as everyone got up and out of bed. 

I slept absolutely awful last night. It was probably the worst that I had ever slept and I think it's because I'm seriously homesick. 

Tommy pulled me over to him as I tried to get out of bed which made me laugh out loud. He wrapped his arms around me which made me smile as I buried my face in the crook of his neck.  

I laughed as Tommy tickled me as I got out of bed before I headed to the dressing room with Maura. I quickly threw my hair into a high bun before I got dressed for the day in a white bikini and finished putting on my sunscreen. 

I headed outside and filled my water bottle and smiled as I saw Ovie and India cooking breakfast for themselves and everyone else

I headed outside and filled my water bottle and smiled as I saw Ovie and India cooking breakfast for themselves and everyone else. Once we ate breakfast, we all separated and I ended up on the loungers with Maura and Anna. We then heard a phone beep and Chris yelled "I got a text." 

We all looked at him as he read it out "Chris and Harley, you're heading out on your first date. Please get ready to leave the villa. #dontbekneady #bakinglove" 

We all cheered for them as all of us girls helped Harley pick out her outfit for the date. We smiled as they headed out of the villa before I sat on the swing with my water bottle. I was then joined by Maura who just hung out with me as neither of us really felt like talking. 

Love Island 2019 - Tommy FuryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara