Danny

Tommy's pov:

After the recoupling I pulled Lucie with me to the day bed. She sat in front of me before saying "I'm really happy that you went with your gut. And I know you're going to appreciate things with Joe. I wish you all the best. I want you to find something and be happy with it."

"Yeah, it's so nice." Lucie spoke to me as I looked at her "cause I knew you'd be so understanding with whatever choice I made."

"It's like you're focusing on your thing and I'm focusing on mine." I moved so that I could put my hand under my cheek and rest on it. "So now, I can jump in the bed and have a chat with you."

"Lauren's such a lovely girl." I turned to look at Lauren who was laughing and smiling with Curtis and Amy. "I'm excited to see how that goes to you two as well."

I smiled "I don't know. She's gone off, like, looks and everything, hasn't she?" Lucie nodded "but it's like... she hasn't got to know everyone yet. I feel like she does like Anton a little bit."

Lucie smiled "I think she likes you, she's just playing it a bit cool."

I hope she does like me because she is my type to a t and everything.

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Lauren's pov:

We were all sitting around as we were talking about Callum leaving but I was probably the worst feeling person considering I was the one that had sent him home. I refilled my glass full of white wine before Tommy pulled Lucie to the day bed with him.

I smiled as I was pulled to talk to Curtis and Amy before we all headed inside and to bed. I headed upstairs with all of the other girls as I took my makeup off. I looked at Lucie "do you think you and Joe are going to get freaky tonight?"

"NO!" We all laughed as Lucie responded before I changed into some black silk pajamas and filled my water bottle in the sink before heading downstairs and getting in bed with Tommy.

I laid down next to him before noticing the iron on the table next to us "you wanna make sure the iron is off?"

He chuckles before reaching over and putting his hand on bottom of it making me laugh before we both laid down and he threw his hand over my stomach as I held my tiny stuffed dog named Koda that my brother had given me before he left for his Love Island.

He looked at me before saying "can we have a cuddle tonight?" I looked at him "I won't push anything more

He looked at me before saying "can we have a cuddle tonight?" I looked at him "I won't push anything more."

I continued to look at him for a second before saying "yeah of course. We can definitely have a little cuddle." He smiled before resting his head into my neck making me smile. I then turned to the left and hugged Koda before feeling Tommy wrap his arm around me making me smile.