Boyfriend and Girlfriend

Tommy's pov:

Lauren and I were still sitting on the swing talking about random stuff before watching as Chris and Harley kissed making all of us cheer for them. Jordan then motioned me to the couch along with the other guys before telling us "I've been thinking things over the past couple of days and I feel like everything me and Anna have been through in here, all the tests we've gone through, we've come out stronger. So I want to ask Anna to be my girlfriend." 

All of us guys looked at each other before I looked back at Jordan "well if you think you're ready and you want to then go for it." 

We all split up before I headed to the daybed to speak with Lauren. I grabbed Lauren and we headed to the kitchen as Jordan and Anna stayed on the day bed and talked. 

Anton looked at all of us "so he's going to take her to their most memorable places and then ask her to be his girlfriend." All of the girls silently cheered. We saw them go to the swing before she said yes and all of us jumped into the pool. 

We all were soaked as we headed to get ready for bed, I laid in bed waiting for Lauren who joined me before we both fell asleep. We woke up to blinding lights and I smiled as Lauren handed me my sunglasses. All of the girls headed upstairs before me, Jordan, and Chris headed outside and made iced coffees for them. 

I brought the iced coffee upstairs and pecked my girl on her lips before heading back downstairs.  Lauren and the girls eventually came outside and I smiled as Lauren joined me in her red bikini. 

We sat on the swing as Lauren adjusted her sunglasses before we heard a phone go off and Curtis announced that he had a text

We sat on the swing as Lauren adjusted her sunglasses before we heard a phone go off and Curtis announced that he had a text. "Curtis and Maura, it's time for your first date. Please get ready to leave the villa. #getfruity #squeezetheday" 

The girls headed to help Maura get ready before we all headed to the door and saw them off.  Lauren and I headed to the fire pit to talk as we waited for them to come back from their date. Lauren looked at me "Maura was super excited for their date." 

I nodded before I spoke "Curtis was exactly the same." 

I think that Curtis and Maura are definitely really liking each other and having fun on their date. 

The girls split up and headed to the day bed while I headed with the guys to the pool. 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Lauren's pov:

All of us girls talked on the daybed with Maura about her date as we watched all of the guys jump into the pool to celebrate. We then headed inside to get ready for the night. I took a shower and washed my hair before doing my skincare and my makeup then getting dressed for the night. 

I walked outside in a pair of long flared pants, black heels, and a black crisscross top

I walked outside in a pair of long flared pants, black heels, and a black crisscross top. I met Tommy who immediately hugged me and handed me a glass of wine. 

We talked until Belle got a text "can all islanders gather around the fire pit immediately." 

I looked at Tommy who shrugged as we walked to the fire pit with the others. We sat together and Curtis got a text "islanders, the public have been voting for their favorite couples. The couples with the fewest votes risk being dumped from the island tonight." 

Ovie then got a text "the three couples with the fewest votes and therefore vulnerable are..." 

Tommy got a text "Chris and Harley." 

Amber got the next one "Michael and Francesca." 

Anton got one after that "Jordan and Anna." We all looked at each other shocked and not expecting that one. 

Maura's phone went off next "the three vulnerable couples must now stand up in front of the fire pit." 

All three vulnerable couples stood as my phone went off. I looked to my side and grabbed it "only one couple will leave tonight. The other two will remain in the villa. Which couple is dumped will be decided by your fellow islanders. Each couple must now decide whether to save either Chris and Harley, Michael and Francesca, or Jordan and Anna." 

All of us turned back to look at the three couples after we had talked. Maura and Curtis went first and saved Jordan and Anna. Tommy and I went next, I spoke "obviously we love every single person stood up there but we have chosen to save this couple they are just amazing. It's really hard to see this couple even stood up in the bottom three. We don't feel like they deserve it at all. So, the couple we have chosen to save is... Anna and Jordan." 

This is absolutely awful. I hate doing this and having to send people home who I love. 

Anna and Jordan smiled at us as Ovie and India went next and saved Chris and Harley. Greg and Amber chose to save Anna and Jordan giving them three votes making them safe. Belle and Anton went next and saved Jordan and Anna. This meant that Michael and Francesca were dumped from the island. 

I can't believe that Michael is leaving. He's been like one of my best friends in here even though he was an idiot at times. I'm going to miss him so much. 

We saw Michael and Francesca out the door and smiled as they left knowing that they were going to be waiting for us on the outside. I hugged Tommy as we watched them go before heading back outside to continue our night. 

Next Time: 

Headline news ruffles some feathers

Chris and Harley go on a date