India, Greg, and Harley

Lauren's pov:

We watched as Amber headed to talk to Ovie about the situation as I went to Tommy at the bean bags and he immediately pulled me into a hug which was much needed after tonight. We moved to the swings where I cuddled into Tommy's side and he rubbed his hand up and down my arm as I stared off into space. 

"I just think of the nights where... we're back, cuddling up in bed." 

I smiled at that as I moved my hand to grab his that was rubbing my arm. All of a sudden my phone beeped making me flinch and Tommy tighten his grip on me. "That scared the life out of me. Guys, I've got a text." They all looked at me letting out various groans as I sat up placing my left hand on T's thigh as I read. "Islanders, the hideaway is open tonight, please choose a lucky couple to spend the night alone. #getaroom #notsosilentnight" 

Everyone nominated Jordan and Anna before we all helped them get ready and then saw them off to the hideaway. The rest of us headed to bed and I crawled into bed with Tommy. Michael looked at me before asking "can I have Koda again tonight?" 

"Of course," I picked Koda up and tossed him to Michael who immediately cuddled up to it. I then turned back to Tommy who pulled me closer and attached his mouth to mine. I deepened the kiss as he moved his hand down my body. We had some heavy petting before I fell asleep cuddling him like usual. 

I woke up to the morning blinding lights and turned to kiss Tommy before heading upstairs with the other girls to get ready for the day. We all sat getting ready as Anna came back and joined us. She told us about her time in the hideaway where Jordan put a blindfold on her as we all gasped. 

Well, who would have thought that Jordan of all people was so kinky? No, but seriously I'm so happy for them and that they had a good time. 

I walked outside in a light pink bikini with my water bottle under my arm as I placed my hair up in a bun. 

I headed to the kitchen and refilled my water bottle before I took the iced coffee offered by Tommy

I headed to the kitchen and refilled my water bottle before I took the iced coffee offered by Tommy. All of us then headed to the swing where we sat and talked before Maura came up and grabbed Amber for a chat. 

I have a feeling that this conversation between the two is either going to go really well or really awful. They're both so stubborn that it's hard to get one of them to back down. 

We watched as they talked for a while before making up and hugging which had most of us smiling. We stayed on the day bed as the others split up and separated before me and Tommy watched as Michael took Amber inside. 

I looked at Tommy "I hope he's going to apologize for talking so bluntly to her." 

"I know," Tommy spoke as he wrapped an arm around me. "I don't think that he meant to be that harsh with her." I nodded as we kept talking while looking out at the pool.

Tommy kissed me again before I headed to the day bed with Belle, Anna, and Francesca. Anna looked at me before saying "you and Tommy look happy together." 

"We are," I looked at Tommy who was on the bean bags as I took a sip of my water. "He is absolutely everything to me and I never expected this when I first walked in." 

We were interrupted by Belle getting a text "girls, it's time to take the lead and put the boys on show in today's challenge! #doggystyle #walkies" 

The challenge included the boys all dressed as dogs which made all of us girls laugh out loud. We had to lead them through an obstacle course of challenges which in the end Fran and Chris won. 

That was probably one of the funniest challenges I think we've done. I absolutely died laughing like I literally almost peed my pants. 

After we went back to the villa, Tommy and I headed to the couch with Maura and Curtis who were cuddling together. Maura looked at me from Curtis's arms "I about peed myself during that challenge." 

I laughed and nodded "me too. The guys were just trusting us to lead them everywhere it was hilarious." 

Once again we were interrupted by a text this time to Ovie. "Ovie and Chris, two new girls are waiting to take you on dates tonight, please get ready. #backinthegame #slamdunk" 

All of us cheered for them as they rushed to get ready for their dates. I joined Maura and Amber in the bathroom as we watched Ovie shower. We burst out laughing as he just took the loofa and rubbed it everywhere which explained why his showers are always so short. 

I showered and washed my hair before all of us girls were in the dressing room getting ready. Ovie and Chris came upstairs to hug us goodbye before I walked outside in a white mini-dress with matching heels. 

I sat on the couch with Maura, Anna, and Belle who were probably the most nervous about two new girls coming in

I sat on the couch with Maura, Anna, and Belle who were probably the most nervous about two new girls coming in. Maura handed me a glass of wine as she sighed "what do you all think about two new girls coming in?" 

"I just enjoy the change in atmosphere personally," I spoke looking at them. "I mean they are most likely going to fancy Tommy in some way shape or form because who the fuck wouldn't but I love him and I know he loves me so I'm not worried." 

Like I'm not going to kid myself I mean Tommy is hot and even if I wasn't dating him I would still find him hot. I trust him though and that's that. 

Maura nodded "I'm sorry, but, like, I don't even want them to know Curtis's name." 

I laughed "you just can't stop smiling." 

"I'm happy," Maura spoke as she looked at all of us. "I'm really happy and I can't help smiling." 

We all moved to the kitchen and were just talking and having fun when Amber got a text. "Don't worry Amber, the boys aren't having all the fun. Greg is waiting for you on the hideaway terrace. #guarddown #openmind" All of us girls immediately screamed as we hugged her before we walked her to the hideaway. 

Next Time: 

Amber, Ovie, and Chris are on dates 

Michael shocks the villa part 2

Start of yet another love triangle